will i marry him?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kayal

will i marry him?

Post by kayal » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:49 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

I think i've falled in love with one guy and he is kind of nice and attracted me.. Is it any probability for me to marry him?
My DOB is : 9th august,1985
And his DOB is 27th april,1987

Thanks in advance,
kayal

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:29 pm

Relationships are personal choice and taking advice on this from a psychic line colors your personal responsibility in the relationship.  Relationships are also based on many factors - check out the astrology to see the compatibility - it would be as accurate for your decision making process.

Nothing in life is ever cast in stone - there is a balance of destiny and determinism - use your free will choices on this one.

yourinfopro

Sounds like good advice to me

Post by yourinfopro » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:46 pm

Spiritalk is giving you sound advice. I would never want the resonsibility of giving advise on something like this.
I have afeeling that this man introduced you to dancing or something along that line that you were interested in but had no one to practice with. Youe sense of humore seems compatable andyour taste in exploring too.

Is he going through a divorce or have child custody problems? that is somthing I am sensing.

Keep in touch

kayal

Post by kayal » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:07 pm

thanks for ur response Debbie!
>>Is he going through a divorce or have child custody problems?
No, he is studying in college and he has approached me , when i studied in the same college. he is my junior and hardly i used to met him ..very rare..

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:18 pm

Hello Kayal, Image

If you have hardly ever met him, let alone having talked to him, don't you think that you are somewhat premature in asking us to predict whether you will ultimately marry him?

As effectively you are not yet in any form of relationship with him, we are not even able to give you a relationship reading at this point in time.

Also psychic readings of this type are thought to refer to the next six months or so. What do you feel then are your chances that you will get to know each other well enough for him to propose marriage to you, in under six months from now?

Could I therefore suggest that if you do feel that you would like to get to know him better, that you should make the first approach, or you could I feel be waiting for the rest of your life as he is not any more a mind reader than you are?

If he is scared off by you approaching him to ask him to go out with you first on a casual friendship basis, then my feelings are that this would not be the right type of man for you anyway.

Hoping this has helped, and we would of course still be pleased to give you a reading on a different topic at any time you choose, while still working within the reading forum rules which can be directly accessed using the following link.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=37559

Kindest regards,

eye_of_tiger Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”