love

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

karinna

love

Post by karinna » Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:46 pm

HI my name is Cristina and I would like a reading please.I want to know how my relationship with Cristian will develop.My birth date is 9/9/1983 and his 6/7/1981.What can u tell me and advice me?Waiting for an anwer .Thank you .

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:52 pm

Why dont you just worry about school now and love later. ALOT LATER. When you hit about my age that is when you should really really worry about love and having a love life.

Deborah

love

Post by Deborah » Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:38 pm

who is to say what age love happens ..............or where it happens

if love is in the air its in the air ... and when it happens its not about age or numbers its about whats in ur heart meeting the right person and finidng ur life partner ..

not im 27 and now is the time for me to have marriage ... etc life isnt like that ...maybe for some but we are not robots!

shes 24 ..im sure she is old enough to vote , buy alchol and fall in love!

Deborah

FloridaLightWorker

An Apology? please

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:33 pm

Dear cltncblondeeagle,

Maybe you are having a bad day! Or maybe a bad life! You were very disrespectful to karinna in your reply.
I think an apology is in order. . . don't you?

All she did was request a reading! What rock did you crawl out from under today? I thought eagles FLY! ??

Excuse me birdie, that was a bit harsh!

Blessings! Linda :smt018 :smt017 :smt060
Your Future is the 'reincarnation' of Your Thoughts. . .
Linda

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:51 pm

Ma I talked to her two hours on yahoo after that post was made. So it was eventually swept under the carpet.

Sophe

Post by Sophe » Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:45 am

Dear Cristina,

My question is how do you envision your life with Christian of being? This is my opinion when you find that special person in your life you just know and maybe the circumstances at the time look like there is another path for you, but if you envision him as being the one for you it will always work out in the end.

When I met my husband...I just knew I would be with him..I fell in love with him instantly and I think he felt the same about me. Although are circumstances at the time was that we were both involved with other dating relationships, nothing too serious. Those relationships just kindof fell apart and when the time was right we started dating. We were together for four years before getting married and now we have been married over a year. I am 27.

Goodluck.

Sophe

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”