Please help!!!

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sweetpea

Please help!!!

Post by sweetpea » Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:35 am

I've been out of work for a couple of months now. Been networking and sending tons of resumes out but nothing seems to be happening. What am I doing wrong?

I am a female, DOB May 11, 1980, time: 5:06pm.

FloridaLightWorker

Finding a Job

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:20 pm

Dear sweetpea,

You are not doing anything WRONG! Since 9/11 unless you are out of work you do not realize how absolutely awful the job market is throughout the world. There is just nothing out there!

I lived and worked in Manhattan and was laid off after 9/11. I had to move to Florida as NYC had NO jobs anywhere.

Just keep doing what you are doing. On thing you might want to try is to go down to your unemployment office and see what the Workforce has on their computer with the state you live in, as those jobs are usually not listed in the paper nor personel agencies. There is no fee, all you need to do is sign up.

Keep putting 'light' around yourself and try to stay as much in a 'positive' frame of mind as you can. You will find something. . . And I know how difficult this is with all your resources disapearing. . .

Blessings! to YOU. . . Linda :smt058 :smt060
Your Future is the 'reincarnation' of Your Thoughts. . .
Linda

sweetpea

Post by sweetpea » Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:49 pm

Florida Light Worker,

I know that the economy is not all that great. I've been to the unemployment office, networked, sent out tons of resumes, but nothing seems to be working. I try to stay positive but it gets frustrating at times. Family is not making matters any easier. Is it better for me to move to another state?

benjamin

Re: Reply

Post by benjamin » Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:46 pm

Hey,

You should check out bentonville, rogers ARKANSAS areas, one of the lowest unemployment rates in the nation with the second fastest growing real estate market in the nation...this place is home to many corporate offices to count including the home of jb hunt and walmart
sweetpea wrote:Florida Light Worker,

I know that the economy is not all that great. I've been to the unemployment office, networked, sent out tons of resumes, but nothing seems to be working. I try to stay positive but it gets frustrating at times. Family is not making matters any easier. Is it better for me to move to another state?

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:25 pm

Ben would you want to work for a company whoes front line employees are forced to go on medicare and file for section 8 housing all in the name of low prices.

Deborah

JObs

Post by Deborah » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:47 pm

There are alot of web sites ... most are wanting degree on top of degree ...

Maybe its time to put u back into the race..what about college or even trade school? Make your self needed!!

Deb

benjamin

Post by benjamin » Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:03 pm

cltncblondeeagle wrote:Ben would you want to work for a company whoes front line employees are forced to go on medicare and file for section 8 housing all in the name of low prices.
Nope but most of there executives here drive bmws and have million doller homes I should know I sell em to them

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:22 am

That fact just makes me sick Ben. They have no heart what so ever.

benjamin

Yep

Post by benjamin » Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:50 pm

cltncblondeeagle wrote:That fact just makes me sick Ben. They have no heart what so ever.
You know I agree but I have only seen one person in my life with enough honor to do the right thing when it comes to money...this person promised a house to someone for a certain price..wasnt even on paper..but he was made an offer of 70g more by someone else..but he still lived up to his nonbinding promise of selling his house to a complete stranger that he made this promise to..would you turn down 70gs just because you made a promise..

This world has been overrun with the evil that is money..you think the native americans had this much trouble...mankind should have never thought up money..we should have studied and developed a society completely free and designed on the concept of oneness with nature..with no man made laws confining us to everyone elses morality..we should spend our days searching for enlightenment and peace not working for some corporation so we can pay with our sweat and time to be able to drive cars that polllute and wear clothes we dont need.. :smt011

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:57 pm

Yeah and I hope that person is still your friend Ben.

FloridaLightWorker

cltncblondeeagle ???

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:40 am

Dear cltncblondeeagle,

Sweet birdie, you have had 1 job for 1 year in your 35 year old life, and you were fired for not having any social skills.

Do you think you may NOT be a person to advise people on employment?

Birdie why do you do this?

I love you! Linda :smt060
Linda

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:33 am

I was just telling Ben what all I have heard about Walmart thats all Ma. There are now anti walmart sites telling people about what really happens behind the sceens.

sweetpea

Advice please

Post by sweetpea » Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:47 pm

I didn't expect arguments when all asked for was advice.

sweetpea

FloridaLightWorker

sweetpea. . .

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:38 pm

Hi again sweetpea!

I am sorry I did not answer you sooner. What type of work are you looking for?
What were you doing? Your Family not being supportive makes things
so much more difficult!

What area are you in? (state?) Moving is not always an option for everyone.
I believe the economy has slowed the job market down all over.

I mentioned I left NYC as my unemployment was ending and
I was going to be a 'bag-lady' on the streets of New York, if I did not
leave and that was a real scary thought! My family helped me financially
with the move to Florida. I was so grateful for their help!

I know it is so hard to find direction when you put in so much effort
and things are NOT moving for you.

I just posted a fun card site:

http://www.consciousone.com/c1Cards/

Just for laughs, maybe go pick some 'angel cards' and see if they might guide you?

I wish you the best in finding a new career and will send you 'light' and pray for you!

Blessings! Linda :smt057 :smt060 :smt058
Linda

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”