Help need reading!

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wenpace

Help need reading!

Post by wenpace » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:56 pm

I have been married for 17 years, three girls.  I have had this feeling lately that my husband is cheating on me.  I would like to have a reading to find out if it is true and any details in reference to that.  I understand that it would be hard to see into this but anything help would greatly be appreciate.  Thanks!

Casey

Post by Casey » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:14 am

I would suggest this:

No one will say anything that will give you the hard-set feeling that he is, or isn't, cheating on you... though maybe this is but a picture of the nature of these kinds of readings as a whole (which I admit are appealing to request!). Something as important as your marriage, you have to look outside of what this is and think "I'm consulting a message board of psychics to find out if my Husband is cheating on me."

A better way: open up your heart to him in a way he can respond. Although you'll be angry, you have to set that aside to get truth, and once you have truth, decide what you want to do with it... the best option would be to respond in appropriate justice, but with mercy and kindness as well -- understanding he is a human being who makes stupid, highly illogical mistakes... like you or me.

Anyway... I know you wanted a reading, so I'm sorry I couldn't fulfill that role for you... but take my words and test them.

-Casey

Psychic Chef

Well thats a doozy

Post by Psychic Chef » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:19 am

Hi
As it is your first post there are forum rules on asking for readings. Please read them.
You already know the answer and theres no way that most people on this forum will post to that question with a definate yes or no.
Cheers Pete

Casey

Post by Casey » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:28 am

I think what The Chef is tryin to say here is,

WE WELCOME YOU TO OUR COMMUNITY WITH OPEN ARMS!

:)

-Casey

wenpace

Post by wenpace » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:10 am

Sorry, not familiar with the site and rules.  Will get it the next time.  I guess I was asking for a yes/no answer, but in truth just wanted to hear if anything is in a reading.  Have only had two readings in my life but always found it fasinating, so any comments or advice that anybody would like to give to me I really would appreciate, and again, I am sorry for not following the rules but I just need advice.

Thanks!

Laura A

go with your gut

Post by Laura A » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:18 pm

If you think something is going on then you are probally right.  

Confronting one about infidelity doesn't usually lead to the truth.  See what you can find out.  Do a little of your own investigating.  You would be surprised to hear what one's friends may tell you.  Even his closest friends.  No one likes to see another person hurting or being done wrong.

Good luck...

TiggerKat

Post by TiggerKat » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:19 am

If it is your gut that you feel he is cheating, then he may be. Is there something that you are hiding from him which could cause these guilty thoughts? I do not mean you are cheating.. but think about being happy when another smiles at you, how does that make you feel? Or that conversation that made you wonder... hmmm.. maybe I still do have it? I mean that type of guilt that makes the mind question the other. Then when I say he may be cheating.. it could be a form of having a friendship you do not know about.. more than just a co-worker... sometimes it could be a simple form of the larger feeling. Hope I didnt lose you there, I am still working on turning my thoughts into words for others.

So.. what I suggest, make time to go out together. Ask yourself, what is it that you feel.. when in doubt.. ask. Best Wishes!

** these are my thoughts and not to be taken as relationship saving tools... ;)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”