Love life reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

danrembrandt

I AM HOPING FOR A READING ALSO

Post by danrembrandt » Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:57 am

I HAVE SOME CONFUSION ABOUT WHERE MY LIFE IS GOING RIGHT NOW AND WOULD HUMBLY LIKE SOMEONES PSYCHIC ADVICE......DAN

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:40 am

Hello Dan, :smt017

I am certain that I am not the only person on this board to believe from your subject heading that you were requesting a reading concerning your love life, rather than that you would greatly appreciate or "love" a general life reading to be given to you, in order to help clear up some of the confusion you are currently experiencing in your life.

Please do feel free to correct me if you were really asking for a reading specifically about your love life, all along.

Cheers,

eye_of_tiger  :smt006

danrembrandt

MY REQUEST FOR A READING

Post by danrembrandt » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:33 am

DEAR EYE_OF_TIGER, WHEN I ASKED I THINK I WAS ASKING FOR A GENERAL READING WHICH I THOUGHT MIGHT POSSIBLY INCLUDE MY LOVELIFE IF THE READER FELT IT WAS NECESSARY.THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN,DAN

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:33 am

Dan,
         I'm feel kinda existential tonight so forgive all the questions that I am about to ask you... But why do you feel so lost? IS there someplace that you are wanting to be and can not seem to get there? Or is it that you know you aren't in the right place but don't know where to start looking to find and get to the right place?

Okay now that I got all that outta my head... (feel free to answer them if you want to)

But I feel like you need to reevaluate where you and and where you think you need to be... I feel like there is something missing and once found everything else will be what you want it to be.. but you are trying to rush it into coming... that you don't want to wait for it to find you so you are trying to change everything in your life to find IT faster... When in fact doing so will only make it harder for you to get to where you are supposed to be... Find ONE thing that you want to change and then try a few things with that until you get to the one that fits... once you do this (since I feel like you feel you have to change something) then you will be much more at ease to wait... until the big change comes... I would suggest something like finding a job that you would like better... or maybe a new place to live... something that is significant enough that you will feel like you have done something... Perhaps completely changing your wardrobe.... (YOu need to find what will suit you to feel like it will make a difference) Then you after a bit it will come and you will be like Ahhh Ha!! This is what I needed all along...

I hope that this helps some...

Light, Love, and Blessings to you..
                                                               Nyte

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

"Visuddha - The Throat Chakra"

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:11 am

Hello again Dan, :smt002

I have just returned after my weekly day off from giving readings on account of my good behaviour during the rest of the week (Nyte would I am sure agree with me about this), and after reading the wise advice given to you I do not feel that I have much more of value to contribute other than to specifically learn to apply the following words with regard to your own love life.

And I quote Nyte:
But I feel like you need to reevaluate where you and and where you think you need to be...
I could not agree more with these sentiments than if I had said them myself, but I want you to be able to focus on why your current love life appears to fall so short of your own expectations as to how far you feel it should have progressed by now. I get a distinct feeling with you that rather than it being a matter of you having done something wrong, or alternately failing to do something you really should have (which you seem to be beating up on yourself for failing to do), I feel that to some degree your expectations about what of your many needs one person can satisfy are set unrealistically high, almost setting you up for feeling terribly disappointed when the inevitable happens and it becomes apparent even to you that no one person in the world (even someone who loves you dearly) cannot possibly satisfying every single one of your constantly changing needs, all of the time.

I feel that you have quite unintentionally placed your partner in the unenviable position of trying to please everyone affected by what happens in your relationship all of the time, and that although she loves you more than you could possibly ever imagine, she feels that whatever she does or does not do, she can never win (sound familiar?). Without being able to read her thoughts and why her own self confidence is already so low, I feel that she is experiencing increasing difficulty in communicating her true feelings without in the process wishing to hurt your own.

There is a definite feeling of a major blockage in the area of both your throat chakras (the main psychic energy centres involved amongst many other things with your relative ability to communicate effectively with one another), instead of there being any similar problem in your heart areas.

You are such a loving and giving individual that your heart chakra is almost fully open and active 24/7, which makes any advice for you to open your heart more fully to her as being irrelevant to your situation, and potentially dangerous to your own peace of mind and physical health over the longer term.

I therefore suggest that you should more carefully examine the many ways that you could communicate your true intentions and feelings to each other, than only through words and love making. Although these continue to be important channels of communication, they are not the be and end all? Body language is also a fairly reliable indicator as well. Many of us think one thing, but do or say the complete opposite. No wonder then that effective human communication is such a challenge to so many of us.

Because your partner often serves to reflect back to you like a mirror the issues which you are having difficulty accepting within yourself, your own communication difficulties and your (present or future) partner's are feeding back on or resonating with each other, giving rise to even more confusion and frustration between you than you both started out with at the beginning of your relationship.

The throat chakra is also believed to be a centre by which we receive divine guidance, so the potential effects of a blockage in this region do not only extend to our personal relationships with other humans, but our relationship with and our ability to express our own needs to the entire Universe as a whole.

"Visuddha - The Throat Chakra"

http://www.mindbodysoul.tv/episodes/epi ... at-chakra/
If your throat chakra is deficient in chi, or energy, you may be a shy, timid sort of person who is too afraid to speak much....If there is too much energy in this chakra you may be a chatterbox, so busy speaking about yourself that you forget to listen to others......A person with a balanced throat chakra speaks their truth, even in the face of adversity, and then steps back to listen........
Hoping that these insights may be of some comfort and assistance to you,

Namaste,

eye_of_tiger Image

danrembrandt

MY READING FROM NYTESHADECREED AND EYE_OF_TIGER

Post by danrembrandt » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:30 am

I MUST BEGIN BY SAYING YOU BOTH I FEEL WERE CORRECT EXACTLY.I WAS THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU BOTH SAID AND YES IT HELPED ME TO UNCOVER HOW AND WHY I AM FEELING THIS WAY.MY DEEPEST GRATITUDE GOES OUT TO BOTH OF YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO HELP ME. MY SINCEREST THANKS AND I HOPE BOTH OF YOU RECIEVE MANY BLESSINGS FOR YOUR KINDNESS IN HELPING SO MANY OF US HERE ON THIS FORUM........NAMASTE,DAN

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Effective communication is essential to a successful relationship

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:12 pm

Dan, Image

Thanking you for your feedback as it does help me to improve the quality of the readings I give on this forum.

I am also ably supported in my efforts by a team of gifted readers and people who genuinely wish to help others, without any request or desire for financial reward.

Just a simple thank you and knowing that they have been of some assistance to other members is all that these giving people expect, and I therefore wish to encourage others who have received readings to please take the time and effort as Dan has already done here, in order to let your reader know how (or if) you feel that their suggestions and insights have helped you in some way.

Only a person who reads can I believe fully appreciate just how important a kind word is when they are developing their gift in the service of others. Even the most experienced readers have days when they ask themselves whether they might be unintentionally imagining the messages which appear to come through them on your behalf.

Some varying degree of self doubt goes with the territory? :smt002

Our closest relationships confront us with some of the most advanced and difficult lessons which we will ever be expected to learn as a spiritual being, temporarily using a physical body (which is what I believe we are).

The ability to communicate effectively with each other (or lack of) is often at the bottom of many misunderstandings and break downs in what could otherwise have been a co-operative and enduring partnership.

Always pleased to be able to help a friend,

God Bless,

eye_of_tiger Image

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:49 am

*smile* I second EOT!!  and thank you for the feedback, best of wishes to you!!

Nyte

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”