Please, could I have a reading for 2008

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

yari

Please, could I have a reading for 2008

Post by yari » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:31 am

Please, could I have a reading for 2008, my questions are:

How will be my life concerning love/relationship/marriage?

If I start my own business will I be successful?

Many thanks in advance and happy new year.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

More input needed to give you either a career or relationship reading

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:11 am

First comes introducing yourself to the person and getting to know each other better, by seeing each other on a fairly regular basis face to face.

Next possibly comes a developing friendship and feelings of deep affection for one another.

Later may come true love, and eventually in some cases marriage (although marriage is no longer regarded in many cultures as a necessary or even desirable condition in order for two people to live together over an extended period of time, and/or to start their own family).

Since I do not know whether you have either had romantic relationships in the past, whether or not you are currently going steady, or whether there is anyone whom you are presently even interested in as a prospective partner, I feel that predicting what might happen to you concerning love and marriage during the next six months or so is beyond the scope of a psychic reading such as this one. I also feel that it is a case of putting the cart in front of the horse (or getting ahead of yourself, in your enthusiasm to know what the future holds in store for you in matters of the heart).

In a similar manner, without knowing your qualifications, useful skills, relevant past work experience, the type of job you did before and the type of job for which you are now looking, whether or not you are still studying and what subjects and the relative availability of the type of job for which you are looking in your local area (see a professional career advisor to determine many of these for yourself), then any career reading I could give you here would necessarily only be very general, and possibly too vague for your purposes. This includes whether you will start your own business, be self employed or freelance.

If you do still wish to receive a reading concerning the career at which I feel you might do best (with all other factors being right) please also include your full date of birth. Please do not however include any names or other personal details which are not relevant to choosing your best career direction to take.

I look forward to your response,

eye_of_tiger Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”