Please send light, and can anyone give me a reading about the father of this girl?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Catwoman148

Please send light, and can anyone give me a reading about the father of this girl?

Post by Catwoman148 » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:39 am

Dear fellow lightworkers,

We had three comments on our blog about the young girl with the split tongue that we put on our site that was one of my daughter's friends just before she was abducted.

http://fightingbuttecounty.blogspot.com ... t-our.html

This is the post of the girl we are talking about. This girl was a friend of my daughter's at Charter Challenge High School. My daughter had a type of blog at a place called My Space. This girl had a my space page too, and she was my daughter's friend on my space too. We saved the web pages for later evidence about my daughter. The disks are not here now. We did print the my space pages though, and I have access to those, and I can borrow a scanner, and put those pages on line for this girl's father.

The father of this girl left three comments on our web page. This tongue splitting was done while she has been in Foster Care. My daughter while in Foster Care has had tatoo's, dyed and cut hair, eyebrow piercing, and other piercings, all without my consent, and all with the social workers laughing at me when I tell them that it is a crime to have this done while a child in Foster Care.

Here are the three comments her father wrote.

3 Comments:
PrivateEyePublic said...
What happened to this girl? That is horrible! Please tell us the circumstances, where the picture was taken and what was done about this. Thank you.

7:41 AM
PrivateEyePublic said...
Go here: PLEASE!!!!!!!!

http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=faithfan

THIS IS/WAS A BUTTE COUNTY FOSTER FATHER! MY DAUGHTER'S FOSTER FATHER, TO BE EXACT!!!!!!!!!!

NOW GO HERE:
http://defendingtheraven.blogspot.com/

THE CHICO FOSTER DAD IS THE GUEST STAR.............. THE FUTHER ADVENTURES OF.......

HE IS THE ONE BLOGGING ABOUT JC ON DEFENDING THE RAVEN.

NOW GO HERE:
http://dslashe.blogspot.com/

NOW GO HERE: (THIS IS THE FOSTER DAD'S G-RATED BLOG WHICH HE TOTALLY DELETED AFTER I BUSTED HIM THEN REPOSTED THE EDITED VERSIONS. AS YOU WILL NOTE, HE BLOGS ABOUT GETTING A SLAP ON THE WRIST FROM THE SUPERVISORS AT THE FOSTER AGENCY WHO WILL BE RECOMMENDING TO CHILDREN'S SERVICES THAT HE KEEP HIS FOSTER LICENSE. YOU WILL ALSO NOTICE SOME ENTRIES THAT ANNOYMOUS MADE......... WONDER WHO THAT WAS?) PERHAPS YOU READERS WOULD LIKE TO BOMBARD THIS SICKO WITH SOME OF YOUR OPINIONS.

8:17 AM
PrivateEyePublic said...
WHOOPS:

I forgot to include the foster dad's current blog where he posted my daughter's pictures:

http://www.devanpeterson.blogspot.com

8:19 AM
Go to those sites. It is unbelievable what Butte County allows!!!!!!!!

This is Private Eye Public's new blog with nothing in it yet.

http://notinmycounty.blogspot.com/

It is titled: I Say, You Say, They Say, We All Say, Enough

I am trying to get his e-mail address because it is not listed. Please pray hard. My daughter and his daughter are in so much danger!!!!

With what is on this Foster Father's Blog, I am sure his daughter is being pandered in Foster Care too.

Thank you,

Love, Pamela

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:40 am

The father's lifestyle has grossed me out completely. The people who want communism here in America support these lifestyles which go against nature completely. Tounge spliting was recently a fad here in America but nothing like what that individual had. It usually more or less made the tounge looked forked. There are some cultures that do stuff like what was picutred with the girl but it is usuually sticking pointed metal rods through them and not cutting chuncks out of them. The fathers sex afixiation is another thing communists want us to thing about and distract us with and apparently this guy is a winner in this catagoury. If he has any sons I worry about him molesting them because one of his interests is boykissing and I dont think it means a nice little peck on the check either. I wouldnt be surprised if he had a delux membership to the man boy love association. He is also interested in piercings too. I wouldnt be surprised if he aint in on this stuff only he is playing that he aint to confuse individuals like you Kitty. Too much of the stuff he is interested in is the exact same stuff you have been telling us that has been happening there. Kitty I feel like you are being played. Stay the hell away from this individual, please.

Love,
Birdie

Catwoman148

Birdie this is the Foster Father's Lifestyle

Post by Catwoman148 » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:18 am

Hi Birdie,

This is the Foster Father's lifestyle. Not the Father. This is the same kind of thing we are going through with our daughter. She is being pandered in Foster Care.

The Foster father bragged about being able to get away with the crime of having his foster child's tongue split, and got off with a slap on the hand as usual around here, and was still being recomened for Foster Parenting in Butte County.

The real Father of this child is beside himself about this.

The web sites are the kind of Foster Parents we have in Butte County, and the parents have no say so about it. Like I said, the authoraties just laugh. I had to go to court in front of a Judge that my father had just served a warrant on through the Secretary Of State's Office for embezzlement of 850 million dollars because of racketeering. My Social Worker had a warrant too that I saw, and I had to go to court? Can you imagine how I felt? They mock me now, but they will be mocked later for doing such things to children.

Love, Pamela

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:24 am

That is sicking and I feel awful for the biofather. I hope you do find biofather's email address and contact him. I feel he can be an asset to your case. Man your county sounds like pervert centeral for sure there. See if the biofather knows of any other biological parents that dont like what is going on. I feel like he may know others that are just as scared as he is about coming out on this issue.

Rose

Evan: an ego self centered non-emotional pathological creep

Post by Rose » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:58 pm

sorry to say. I visited these blogs, and what I see is a non-caring, self-absorbed, "I-don't-care-what-people-say" Naracist. (sp?). I can't see this this guy would make a good private I, either. He's not good. Very bad, and he seems to attract depression, and grief towards him. He tends to be very negative. He's not a good person to be dealing with. sorry for that revelation.

internet harassement is only bringing him what he wants and that is attention. I would more so focus on the blogs and pictures of the young people who are being affected rather than the perpetrator. It doesn't work. I've done it before, and it's better to focus on the victims rather than the other.

JJust a note of suggestion.

:smt003

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”