Any chance of an akashic reading please, MangoMom?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

starryskies

Any chance of an akashic reading please, MangoMom?

Post by starryskies » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:07 pm

Hi (and thanks for your PM!)

I would like to request an Akashic reading.
(Sent to MM, Rhuto)

I am asking for an Akashic reading because my life seems to be going round in circles and not going anywhere. I don't think I'm afraid of change, more like I don't know where I am going and I don't know what to do. I seem to have too many options.

Right now I am living on a small island which I would love to escape from but I have financial problems so cannot do so easily. I have wasted (or perhaps not wasted) 7 years here and my life seems to be passing me by. My partner doesn't seem to mind but I do!

I am sure I am here for more than just this. Any light you could shed on this would be appreciated so much!!! I know you have lots of other readings to do so I just hope you can fit me in.

Thank you so much in advance, I really appreciate your time!

All the best,

Victoria xxxxx

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:55 pm

Hi Hon,

I have opened your records and received great love and warmth, meaning that the spirits hold you in high regard.    I smile because your delima sounds like someone elses' blessings.  It would be so lice to be on an island without all the major traffic, meeting strangers all the time, be so limited in your friends because the city is so full of crime, you can't trust anyone.  No fresh air, smelling pollution, etc, etc.  Some of us would "kill to live where you do".  I do understand hon, you feel there is no place to hide, everyone knows everything about you.  You are on the island and have no opportunities to see the world, have you truly looked at the world you now live in?  Perhaps there is some reason you are still on the island, perhaps it is to help someone else through a totally difficult time, perhaps you are supposed to learn something and you have not quite opened your eyes.  Finances are not a major problem whil on the island but yes they will be a major problem once you leave.  I get the impression that patience is one virtue that you have not accomplished.  You are a very giving person, care for others feelings, and seem to always put yourself last.  This could be a carryover from a past life where you were a servant to a great landowner.  You have problems believing you are worthy and are capable of deserving of the blessings God has for you.  I want you to say this prayer for the next 22 days:

If what I am experiencing is not mine, may God have His shield around me and I release whatever it may be to Him.   This is done in love for the highest good of others and myself.

This will assist in changing your attitude and understanding how awesome it is each day to wake up, breath fresh air and have so many miracles sourrounding you.  Your problems will begin to change in a very short time, like a month or 2 and you will see that you are not quite as trapped as you though.

May God give you all the blessings he has in store for you and only you.

Love, Light and Laugther
MangoMom

Right now I am living on a small island which I would love to escape from but I have financial problems so cannot do so easily. I have wasted (or perhaps not wasted) 7 years here and my life seems to be passing me by. My partner doesn't seem to mind but I do!

I am sure I am here for more than just this. Any light you could shed on this would be appreciated so much!!! I know you have lots of other readings to do so I just hope you can fit me in.

Thank you so much in advance, I really appreciate your time!

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:06 pm

Thank you so much, MangoMom, that was a very beautiful reading and it really resonated with me. I appreciate your kind help so much and feel good after reading that. You've helped me to see a bigger picture.

Love and light,

Victoria :-) xx

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”