Akashic Records - MangoMom Please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Fate7523

Akashic Records - MangoMom Please

Post by Fate7523 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:35 am

Hi MangoMom, I'd like you to please open my Records and tell me if you see any potential love relationships that is in for me in the upcoming weeks, or months? Is this person still unknown, or do I already know her? Also, I'd like to know what my life lesson is, what lessons I have to learn to make me a better person and to be able to live happier.

I have PMed you my info,

thanks!

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:34 pm

Hi Hon,

Sorry it has taken me a couple of days to get to you so here we go:

Hi MangoMom, I'd like you to please open my Records and tell me if you see any potential love relationships that is in for me in the upcoming weeks, or months? Is this person still unknown, or do I already know her?

Well, I see you having several relationships in the near future, they are not the permanent love partnerships, but they are very important because you will be developing friendships, some that will last a lifetime.  That life partner relationship is coming in about 4 or 5 years, but don't despair, you will have fulfilling relationships that will teach you much in learning how to deal with that permanent partner.  These are very important relationships as I said before, there is no need to rush, take your time and find out how to give and receive.

Also, I'd like to know what my life lesson is, what lessons I have to learn to make me a better person and to be able to live happier.

Your life lesson is to experience life through emotions, maturity and becoming a kind, giving loving human being.  I sense that in about 10 years you will be a very important person and it can be very good or it can be very bad, that is a choice you will face and ego will play a major role in this choice.  

I am not getting much more, they still have a concern that your spirit is still a bit immature, but it is getting there.  They want you to know that your God loves you as if you were the only person on earth.  You are very special to the spirit world, they hold you in high regard, they will always have a guide available for you when you are in need and request  that you not hesitate to ask for help.  There is an elderly gentleman in your life that can teach you much, take time with him and listen and learn.

Thank you for the honor of allowing me into your records, may your God give you all the Blessings he has in store for you.

Love, Light and Laugther
MangoMom

Fate7523

Post by Fate7523 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:38 pm

Thanks for the thorough read MangoMom. May I ask how long do you mean by near future?

I've always been emotionally attached - hated the feeling of once having and then suddenly losing. Do you know how to overcome this? And everytime I like someone, I put my heart and soul into it, and the more I put into it and then it not working out in the end, makes me feel totally dead inside.

boba7523

Re: Akashic Records - MangoMom Please

Post by boba7523 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:33 pm

Making a post here so I can find this thread later. Fayte7523 was my old username.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Akashic Records - MangoMom Please

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:10 am

boba7523 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:33 pm
Making a post here so I can find this thread later. Fayte7523 was my old username.
Welcome back!

Your old user name was Fate7523.

Your Fate7523 account is still there and active, if you would prefer to use it again.

By using it, all your old postings will be easily accessed from your forum profile.

Please send me a PM if you wish to use your old account (and reclaim your postings and any messages), and I will do the rest.

You cannot have more than one account at a time.

Regards,

Brian :smt039

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”