Hello I would like a reading...

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lunastar

Hello I would like a reading...

Post by lunastar » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:07 am

I recently changed my major to trans personal psychology
And I guess i am trying to figure out weather I am on the right path.
I would love to heave a reading done...

Whatever feels comfortable to whoever is doing the reading...

Thank you  :smt003

Lady of Avalon

Re: Hello I would like a reading...

Post by Lady of Avalon » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:34 pm

lunastar wrote:I recently changed my major to trans personal psychology
And I guess i am trying to figure out weather I am on the right path.
I would love to heave a reading done...

Whatever feels comfortable to whoever is doing the reading...

Thank you  :smt003
Brilliant, I have been waiting for an 'open' request that I can reply to :)  

I am wondering if you are always one that second guesses or that lacks confidence in the choices you have made? Do you take ages to decide, pondering over all the facts and options and then dive in, changing your mind again and again before trying to stick to one and then at the very last second regreting your choice?  I feel that you are on the right track that you will make a good success of it, but you must be determined you will have to work hard as with anything and you will have to quash those doubts and wonders about other lines and avenues you may have taken until you reach the end of this particular road than come to another crossroads and so once again have to choose and can decide on your next new path and the direction it may lead to :)

I chose to pull one Tarot Card, to show me the energies and influences surround you right now, The Queen of Wands, a lady wearing a scarlet ballroom gown looks behind her to see a black cat silently watching her. The Queen is full of fun and laughter and has much in common with the cat, she loves warmth and basking in the sun and she loves the night too, the silent time of wisdom when she can get much done with no-one to disturb her thoughts and her work. The suit of Wands is all about growth and improvements and the flourishing of new projects, a very good omen for your course I feel :)

I also chose to pull one card from my Faery Oracle, these cards can show special advice and insight and the card was the Singer of The Chalice. In the world of the Fae, (the world that sits between here and there, this world and the next, where the imps and sidhe and singers dwell) the Singers are like angels, the perfect beings of energy that each have a special gift to bring to us. The Singer of The Chalice is all about female energy, and is depicted as a rainbow of energy shooting from the golden chalice, love, compassion, patience, trust, joy, gentleness, harmony, creativity, hope. All positive attributes and this Singer is here to bring these gifts to you, to help you explore your hidden talents and your inner gifts that you have yet to tap into, but that once you listen to your inner self you will find a torrent of chatter and limitless knowledge that you can just delve into whener you need to. Learning will be easy, more like remembering or revising, all familiar and as if you just know it already. The gift of this Singer is special and will stay with you. :)

Many blessings to you

Psychic Chef

Sounds good

Post by Psychic Chef » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:20 pm

Hi
Yes i feel it was a good change and you will, after you finaly come to grip with the change you are going, do well. This is going to lead to a great carear and the usual hex bill.
Cheers Pete

lunastar

psychic cheif

Post by lunastar » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:43 am

what does hex bill mean?

Psychic Chef

Hex Bill

Post by Psychic Chef » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:27 am

Hex Bill in our country is your University fees and loans to do your studies.
Over here it can be up 100 thousand dollars.

lunastar

To Lady of Avalo

Post by lunastar » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:01 pm

that reading was amazing thank you!!!!
very accurate and it feels good to know I am on the right track..

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”