desperate situation HELP!!

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sweetykat

desperate situation HELP!!

Post by sweetykat » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:47 am

My  youngest  daughter  is  telling  every  one  that I  have  committed a  major crime,  and i havn't  done  the  thing  she is  accusing me  of,  she has  been  calling and  harrasing me  telling me i am  going  to  jail,  this is  very  hurtful,  My  duahgter  is not  emotionally  stable , and  she  has  other  family  members  believeing i have  done this,  i am  so  emtionally  distraught  and  don't  know  where  to  turn,  can  anyone  help me  make  sense of  this?  i just  need to know  whats  gonna  become  of  this,  she is  lashing  out  h er  anger  at me  for  some  things  in the  past  that  were  beyond  my  control and  i just  don't know  how  to  deal  with it  thank you in advance

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:14 pm

Hi,

I am so sorry for your situation, I do hope that you have consulted a doctor for help and support whilst you are going through this, do you have anyone you can talk to inside the family that will listen to you in an unbiased way?

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:30 pm

Lots of hugs for you.  I'm sorry this is happening.  I have no answers, unfortunately.  
The only thing I know for you to do, beside what Gem suggested, release all of it, the relationship, what is happening, to Divine and ask that the highest purpose be served for all.  Just keep surrendering (that is not giving up, it is saying, I know I don't have the answers and have no control over this, I am giving it to you Divine.) the relationships involved, the pain, the fear, the sadness, the situation, everything and every part of it and TRUST that the highest purpose be served.  Know that the Divine will deal with this.  Let it happen.
Get help for yourself.  
May the best happen for you and your family. Image

sweetykat

Post by sweetykat » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:37 pm

yes  i  have  my  brother  and  my  nieces,  family  that  know  how  she is,  unfortunatley some  people  ar e  believing  her  because  they  just  don't  realize  what  she is  doing,  i have  realeased it  to  a  higher entity  thats  all i can  do,  thanks  for  the  support,

Psychic Chef

buckle up

Post by Psychic Chef » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:54 pm

Strap your self in the sh*t will hit the fan 3 weeks from today. You need to watch your back and make sure any thing paperwise that concerns your daughter is in order.
Your friends bar one Male i think will support you well. Some of this will involve travel of some distance.
Sorry thats all i get.
Cheers Pete

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”