I would like a reading please (thasnk you in advance0

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lunastar

I would like a reading please (thasnk you in advance0

Post by lunastar » Mon May 19, 2008 1:03 am

I have recently gotten my own apartment. I am still in a relationship but my boyfriend and I are now living in separate places.
(we were living together for a year)

But I know I need to be independent for a a while and he has given me that opportunity and I love him very much for that  :) .

I have also met my biological father recently, so in a nutshell I have been through a lot over the last 2 years.
So I was looking for a reading regarding where I am going and how the future looks for me.

I really whoever does this reading for me, my mind has been racing and this may help me a little.
thank you :smt003

:smt006

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Sounds good to me, and that it will get even better soon

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed May 21, 2008 12:10 am

You are in my humble opinion truly blessed to have a man in your life like your boyfriend who would be willing to give you such a considerable degree of independence, and this I feel shows beyond any shadow of a doubt that he is committed to making this relationship work, regardless of any problems you may experience when living under the same roof. I have even known of married couples who find living together from day to day to only lead to conflicts and heartache. Yet when living separately their relationship is a perfectly amicable and manageable one. I am not suggesting here that your separation from your boyfriend will need to be a permanent arrangement as such couples mutually agree to, as it does appear that your life is at a major crossroads and you are attempting to re-examine where your life is heading, and meeting your biological father after all this time is another sign to me that the previous part of your life is now well and truly over, and that better times are soon to come.

Fortunately now that you have successfully come this far with your peace of mind and sense of humour still relatively intact the need for your mind to deal with so many concerns at the same time is also decreased, although it is probably going to take quite a while and you learning some mental relaxation exercises and new ways of doing things in order to eventually slow down the thoughts which are currently racing through your mind, and to return to some sense of normalcy.  Just like any habit that we would rather do without, trying to think of every little thing which could possibly go wrong before you have even started is a difficult one to shake off, but it is definitely not impossible to do if you have a little patience with yourself in the meantime while you work deliberately to bring it back more under your control once again. You will I feel need to accept (if you have not already done so) that to a certain extent this tendency to worry unnecessarily is a part of your personality, but if it can be kept on the leash then it should not be a major problem or obstacle to you making significant progress on your own unique spiritual path.

On the basis of this intuitive reading I feel that your relationship with your boyfriend will soon go from strength to strength, and that your biological father will from now on have a much greater role to play in your personal life, but only if you want this to happen. I feel that your boyfriend and yourself will eventually try living together again for varying periods of time, but that this will be an ongoing arrangement of living together for a while, then once again taking some time out more for yourselves as individuals. I feel that this will be a happy compromise between permanently living together, and choosing to go your separate ways, although I feel that the chance of the latter happening is very small ranging to zero. I sense that you are soul mates, and have known in each other from past lives, but that while you could never before in another life seem to find a comfortable balance between the two extremes, there is now a very real chance in your current shared lifetime that you will finally get it right this time.

Often soul mates meet each other again not because they are destined to live happily ever after, but rather because they have outstanding issues with each other that need to be dealt with, and I feel that this is the case with the two of you in finding the happy medium with reference to your living arrangements. Your life in general as well as your love life both look to be considerably more positive over the coming months than they have ever been before, but you will need to keep yourself better grounded and more centred if you are going to be able to take maximum advantage of the exciting opportunities and challenges which you will encounter.

Loving regards,

eye_of_tiger  :smt059

lunastar

thank you

Post by lunastar » Thu May 22, 2008 2:48 am

I love your readings they are amazingly accurate in my opinion.
Thank you for taking the time to focus on me and using your energy for this reading, it has helped me greatly to feel a little more comfortable with what is going on around me.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri May 23, 2008 3:43 am

Thanking you for your kind words, and I always try to give of my best. Image

My spirit is often more than willing, but at times my flesh can be correspondingly and frustratingly weak. Image

Salutations,

eye_of_tiger Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”