Reading Request Please :))

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

clover73

Reading Request Please :))

Post by clover73 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:28 pm

Hello to everyone.  I hope you are all having a wonderful day so far. :smt006   I've posted this request for a reading because I would like to know what is ahead for me in the near future.  I am especially concerned about finances and my home.  I am open to anyone who feels they would like to read for me and please don't feel limited in any way.  I am a very open person and I would respect any response I receive even if it is about something other than my finances and home.  Whether I get a reading or not I still want to thank you all so much in advance for taking the time to even read my post.  

Kimberly
my birthday is Aug 3, 1973
My zodiac sign is Leo

psychiclaura

Post by psychiclaura » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:26 am

HI Kimberly
I would love to answer your question,
I am using Doreen virtues Angel card deck.

Ok firstly the angels are telling me you are a bit stressed at the moment but they are saying to have patience. Your emotions are healing right now from a past situation which you must try and let go of. They are saying to notice the signs or follow your heart with something, as now is the perfect time to do it. You are a kind person who looks out for everyone who deserves a bit of 'ME' time right now. You are growing spiritually at the moment and a new begining or opportunity is on the horizon for you. The angels say that you can be quite down on yourself at times but know that you deserve the best as much as anyone else.
See your problems from a higher perspective, and you might see a new way out.  You've always been able to rely on yourself which has made you strong, so remember you are a strong person who can achieve great things.
I have pulled out a fairie card for you which is: Financial flow.
In the near future Financial blocks will be successfully removed and you will be in the flow of increased prosperity. You have been praying for an increased flow your thoughts and desires will be manifested.
I also got that you have been feeling a bit unsure, maybe even worried at the moment. Your angels remind me to tell you they are there with you. Remember you are loved.

I hope this makes sense.
Love and light laura xxxx :)

clover73

Post by clover73 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:54 am

First off, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read for me.   I really do appreciate it very much.  I read your post several times because I was amazed at the accuracy.  You did a wonderful job.  I have had more stress in my life now than any other time before.  It has been terrifying.  I have been told several times by those around me over the past few months that I have to learn to be more patient.  That has been my biggest obsticle through all of this.  There have been a couple of situations in the past that I've been dealing with.  I'm not quite sure which one you are referring to.  I have been trying to pay attention to any signs I see as well. I notice that numbers 9 and 11 are part of my day to day life and there hasn't been a single day in 6 months that those two number have not popped up together for me.  

Following my heart has not been an easy thing for me to do because I'm very confused, not sure of myself and I question my judgement right now due to call the confusion.  I do exactly what you said as far as helping others.  I ALWAYS do for those around me and never do for myself because I do get down on myself all the time.  I was always told growing up that I was selfish so I never do anything for myself even when I should.  My whole life revolves around the people around me and doing things for them to make them happy.  I have been growing more spiritually and taking a little time for myself in that aspect.  I'm definately working on the spiritual side so once again you were right on with that.

You are also right about being stronger in the past and only having myself to rely upon.  I have had support in the past but for the most part I'm the one who always made things happen for myself.  Whether people agreed with my decisions or not I always did what I thought was the right thing to do and it ALWAYS worked out to my benefit.  I feel as though I have lost that part of myself and that is my biggest problem right now. I'm afraid to make a decision because I get scared that I will make the wrong decision and make my situation worse than it already is.   I will definately print out this reading and keep it with me for all the positive flow it has created for me.  I thank you once again for reading for me and I do feel much better.  You were perfect in everything you said and thank you for reminding me that I'm never alone.  You have helped a great deal.

psychiclaura

Post by psychiclaura » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:34 am

Thank you so much for taking the time to write feedback, you are a lovely person.  :) I'm so pleased it all made sense. It was a pleasure  :)
love and light xxx

clover73

Post by clover73 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:10 am

Laura,

You really did do an amazing job with my reading.  It was very well written and you were totally correct on everything you said.  I will let you know if the things you said about the future manifest.  I'm hopeful.  

Thank you once again for reading for me.  You truly do have a wonderful gift.

Kimberly

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”