Requesting a reading with a greatful heart

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

calisue

Requesting a reading with a greatful heart

Post by calisue » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:43 am

I would like a reading regarding a business we are looking at buying.  I would like to know the outcome.  
I am asking also for a reading for my love relationship.  Very difficult right now.  I am not sure what to do.   Or what the outcome will be.

Thank you so much for your help.

squeaky

Post by squeaky » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:00 am

Hi Calisue,

the business starts off well and provides encouragement as an ongoing consideration, there is a drop from 7th-14th months, if finances become strained or would be strained because of this it may be wise to consider secondary income through this period to take the stress out of the equation. after that it will pick up slowly but steadily over a 5-6 yr period at which point you will be well satisfied.

i see you resuming relations and continuing for some time with your partner that being the case it would be important to determine to alter the dynamic of the relationship so it can go forward in a positive way.

i am seeing a man sandy hair or could be grey, fairish either way, it is tightly waved and kept short. not clear who it is but saw so said.

he has a blunt quality to his personality and may come across as a mans man. not fully able to comprehend the subtlties of the feminine. as such impatience and a discompassionate stance in many areas could cause friction here.
on the plus side he has strong values (whether you like them or not) and feels responsiblity in his role as provider. there may be many miscommunications with others around this person and he himself may feel misunderstood or taken for granted.

again not too clear who this is but is coming through very strongly.

warm regards
d

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”