kindly help me...

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SironeMorgan

kindly help me...

Post by SironeMorgan » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:45 pm

she died in 1937 when my mother was 8
as a child she was adopted in 1910 and we dont know anything about her since the records are closed
my mother is 75 years old and I would love to have some info on her...I am her namesake...I guess this is for the both of us but understand that this is something we have been desperate to know for years

Any help would be so greatly appreciated! I hope this is not an inappropriate request.. thank you for your time..

squeaky

Post by squeaky » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:38 am

Hi Sirone,

this is not the best environment for mediumship and unfortunately what info i get may not be verifiable. but here goes

the grandmother:

i see her in a home help situation she may have cleaned houses or been a housekeeper. this started quite young and i get a sense of a woman able to appreciate small blessings, i feel this was passed on to your mother, the ability to give thanks for small mercies. there is an interesting relationship with a young man, this was not to last maybe due to circumstances of life, external and a requirement to be and or live elsewhere, this was not his desire but was out of his control. this may have been a betrothed or husband. definite comitment of some sort

i get a son too in the picture perhaps older but younger oddly will give that as it came through. not too clear on the meaning

I have her as a working woman and i can feel her lungs and or heart. there is some compression in this area, there may be rib damage too.

she was a proud woman and your mum may have enough grounding even at 8 to give the best possible impression in any situation, i can see school work in particular around this, she may have not been well read but felt it very important for the children to want education. i wonder if she had a bit of the suffrajet in her. she is feisty in her speech. passionate at times

i have your mother as a quiet child but not shy as such i dont think, studious and helpful as a person fairly balanced in general, was there an aunt or secondary mother i get acceptance without love here. then a bit later a more constructive sense comes through i wonder if she (your mum) committed to a love relationship early. i feel a very long follow through and much satisfaction within her own life.

that is it for the minute
hope is is of some use to you i am very aware of the subjective nature in a matter like this in a forum setting.
warmest regards
d

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”