General Reading please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

casajj

General Reading please

Post by casajj » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:02 pm

Hi

I only have one question but it weighs on my mind, will there be a financial ease for my toddler and I as I feel we are sinking fast with always paying out money and not having a cent to our name, will the financial burdon lift soon?

regards
casajj

ps: sorry my date of birth is 26th Sept 1973

squeaky

Post by squeaky » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:11 am

Hi Cassa,

there is a wee way to go yet i am afraid, there is light though and you can rest assured that you will make it through.i get a sense of lots of little things or unexpected expenses taking from what you have. i get about 18 months around this tight period so you may need to determine if there is a way you can add to your income in some way, or perhaps relieve yourself of any unecessary burdens.

the end of 09 brings some joy all beginning around october. this 18 month period is not just a struggle for you but a continued progress toward self discipline in many areas. i see this as a building time for you to help set you on a more appropriate path into your future. there is a move of accomodation for you that will alleviate burdens of finance and give you a sense of being supported this appears to be in about 4-5 months if not a bit sooner.

i hope this helps you somewhat in finding a bit more peace.
warm regards
d

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”