Two day meeting left me spinning...he lives in JAPAN! :(

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sera_ph

Two day meeting left me spinning...he lives in JAPAN! :(

Post by sera_ph » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:36 pm

I just came back from a trip and I met someone while there...it was arranged last minute, so I only spent two nights with them, but the time I spent with this person meant a lot--even within that short time. I was really surprised even though a friend implied that I would be meeting someone important soon.
Met a wonderful person...spent time with him my last day before coming back to the U.S. and now I'm devastated.

This person's impact was more than I expected and coming back was harder than I imagined too because this person lives in JAPAN--I did not see this coming and I have no idea how to handle this...

I am headed to Japan after school for work, but that will be in a year or so. In the meantime, I worry at how well I'll be able to keep in touch. I wonder what this person's purpose in my life is and whether there's more to it than just two encounters.

If anyone picks up anything from the spirit world that can help me understand how to deal with this or the purpose of this person in my life, please tell me! I am very interested in understanding! I would just like some understanding of what I can expect in the future with this person. It's been rough being back and I'd appreciate some hope that can help me be patient with the situation. I would like to move forward so that I can prepare myself and be ready for whatever is to come.

-Sera (female) 04-18-87

Antigone

Post by Antigone » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:43 pm

Ok, I'm not psychic, but I just want to let you know I am exactly in the same boat - only the guy is in the US and I am in Manila, Philippines.

*Hugs* We will get through this dear *hugs*

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:57 am

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Sera}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Oh the pain of a young heart is so unbearable sometimes, I remember myself what it was like when I met a young man on holiday and had to leave. My first piece of almost motherly advice or at least as from someone that has been through this is that "if it is meant to be it will be!" Not as daft or boring as it sounds, but I have had long distance relationships and very successfully, it all depends on how you decide to cope with it and if you both want it to work.

What does worry me though is that you may find that you put your life on hold until you can meet your friend again and that is not a good idea, you are still so young and sometime the mere fact that you live here and they live there could have added a nice spice to your few moments together. I am not saying this is what is so just erring on the side of caution.

Nowadays it is very easy to keep in contact over many miles, we have internet and webcams and voice messages and so if you both do want to carry on there should be no problem in keeping up to date and feeling together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I asked for some Wisdom from Avalon and I was shown the Waymarker sign post of Truth. This carved wooden sign stands on the outskirts of a vast forest and it points to the right, to the future. It tells me that the truth will have a strong bearing on the success of this relationship.

You both will have to be very truthful and not lie or even withold feelings and thoughts otherwise they may grow and form a rift between you. You must both be competely truthful over what you feel now, do you both truly want to carry on and hold this next year in abeyance until you can meet and touch again or is it better to be casual and keep in contact and see what happens in twelve months, see if the spark is still there. Only by both of you clearing your hearts will you know what you should do, Nothing is worse than the pain of a one sided relationship. Trust your instincts here , you will know if what you feel is true and you will need to trust them so if you feel something is wrong ask,

Next came Communication,

Well that is very apt and of course one of the major hurdles to overcome. Man survives on communication, sharing love or feelings, emotions is all about good communication. Never leave a quarrel overnight, never say a harsh word as distance can change the feel and the meaning into something different and it might be easily misunderstood. We all know how that happens on the internet all the time. So do be careful or the most simplest words may hurt you and drag things out of all proportion.

Lastly The Bard, the entertainer of the Avalon Woods.

The Bard sings dances and amuses people with his folk tales and stories. He shows us enjoyment, don't stay locked away, dwelling only on this relationship, enjoy yourself to the rules you may both decide to abide by. Find out these rules first so that you both know what to expect and what is allowed and so on and then be young and have fun with your friends. School work can be hard and tedious and everyone needs to let their hair down and kick up their heels to balance out the stresses and strains that we endure day in, day out.

I wish you much luck with your decisions and hope you have enjoyed your reading

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:58 am

Antigone wrote:Ok, I'm not psychic, but I just want to let you know I am exactly in the same boat - only the guy is in the US and I am in Manila, Philippines.

*Hugs* We will get through this dear *hugs*
{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}} to you both too xxx

Antigone

Post by Antigone » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:38 pm

Thank you, Lady of Avalon. Could you read for me too if it's ok? I posted a thread few days ago. And yeah, I talked about the guy, who's probably I dunno, the love of my life?

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:54 pm

Hi Antigone,

I saw that you have asked for a tarot readingaswell and  as we try and keep things fair by only allowing one reading a month I will close that thread and have added your request for Lady of Avalon here. http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=53062 I hope that is ok. :) I am sure that you will get your reading soon. :)

Antigone

Post by Antigone » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:56 pm

Hi Gem,

It's ok :) No worries. Thank you for this wonderful site!

sera_ph

Thank you Antigone and Avalon!

Post by sera_ph » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:02 pm

I appreciate your support and understanding so much, Antigone. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to me!

And Avalon, thank you so much for the reading. I think it is PERFECT advice. I have this down: truth, communication, and enjoyment! I am starting to figure things out on my own, I think, now that I have gotten a few days to catch my breath and your advice coincides with my feeling. I am going to have faith in this that everything will work out fine as always and see where it goes. I will be sure to be honest about how I feel, keep in touch, and never forget to enjoy myself while I'm away from him. Thank you again!

L&L
-Sera

Antigone

Post by Antigone » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:08 am

Remember dear, what's meant to be will be. :)

sera_ph

hehe

Post by sera_ph » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:12 am

Thank you Antigone! That one's important too :)

Lady of Avalon

Re: Thank you Antigone and Avalon!

Post by Lady of Avalon » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:48 pm

sera_ph wrote:I appreciate your support and understanding so much, Antigone. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to me!

And Avalon, thank you so much for the reading. I think it is PERFECT advice. I have this down: truth, communication, and enjoyment! I am starting to figure things out on my own, I think, now that I have gotten a few days to catch my breath and your advice coincides with my feeling. I am going to have faith in this that everything will work out fine as always and see where it goes. I will be sure to be honest about how I feel, keep in touch, and never forget to enjoy myself while I'm away from him. Thank you again!

L&L
-Sera
Aww thanks or such lovely feedback, so glad you enjoyed the reading :)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”