(EOT reading offer)

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

clover73

(EOT reading offer)

Post by clover73 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:55 am

I have been having some serious issues in the areas of family and career.  I'm really "stuck" and unsure.  

I'm very open to anyone who feels they would like to read for me.  I would be thankful and blessed to have some insite and direction.

Thank you once again. :)

Kimberly

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:10 am

Dear Kimberly,

I see three open windows which hold 3 different avenues you can take. The three windows relate to three different area's of what you are facing at this time. There are questions as to whether to go to school for training and to change career path. There is a great bit of negative energy closing in around you at this time and it is becoming harder and harder to make the right decision. You are indecisive at this time and spirit is urging you to meditate quietly on those things that are large and to decide what it is that is best for all involved. The window to your left is School in the holistic arts, the window in the center is the upheaval of your finances and where you live and how you will handle the lack of money coming in to you, the window on the right is the window of change which includes going it alone without your current relationship. You are bogged down in the mundane, and I see that you cannot concentrait on things of spirit in a manner in which you are being called to do. You are being asked to look deeper and to remember your inner self and what you really want to accomplish at this time. I can see there have been many tears over all the subjects affecting you at this time and you are unable for the most part to say no and mean it. You may go through one window of opportunity and close the other 2 or you may go through 2 windows and close the last one, or you may go through all 3 windows, 1 at a time and change your life for the better by choosing wisely which to accomplish first. I feel strongly you are being held back by another. You have the power to change this. I also see that you have always dreamed of finding the correct one for yourself (Soulmate) you know in your heart this has not been done. Cleanse and reinforce your aura, cleanse and re-align your chakra's and meditate on all that spirit is asking at this time and the answers will become clear. Change does not come without some amount of pain, please be advised that you are being asked to break the old standards and moulds of the past to move forward in love and light. Try to visualize the windows of opportunity that beacon to you now at this time they are wide with soft blue spiritual light calling to you to make changes and make the correct choices for yourself and all involved. The Arch-Angel Michael comes in to the picture with re-assurance and the light at the end of this very dark tunnel. Please do not be afraid. May peace and light govern your path and steps.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:24 am

Kimberly,

In my reading post above, it says have not but it should say have in reguard to soulmate. There was one before finding your soulmate I was seeing which was NOT your soulmate. In this respect you made the correct choice. I see the past along with the now and future, so they sometimes become tangled. Spirit always corrects me, so I have come back quickly to let you know of the correction. Also, those things which no longer serve you must be cut away, and in many things you will have to begin again. I hope you are well today.

Peace, Love And Light,

Julie

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:23 am

Dear Kimberly and EOT,

I just realized that this was a reading request for Eye of the tiger. Please both of you forgive my intrusion. It was completely unintended. I will have to look more clearly before allowing myself to read for someone I am drawn to. I hope you both forgive the intrusion once again as no harm was meant and I did not mean to overstep.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:03 am

I think both EoT and clover73 are glad for your response.

The number of request is high, and we are glad for all who help out, and I am sure if EoT has anything to add to your reading, then he will do so :)

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:33 am

Thank you so much Rhutobello, I felt terrible I had answered in place of EOT. I felt drawn to this particular person, so I so much thank you for your kind words.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Welcome Julie

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:50 am

Dear Julie, Image

Please do not concern yourself any more over this, especially since the member involved included the following in the text of her message.
I'm very open to anyone who feels they would like to read for me.
Presently I am pleased to have someone as gifted as yourself to share the huge reading load I am under, and looking at the insights you have offered here and the very professional way in which you have I feel helped Kimberly in the true spirit of love and compassion to the very best of your ability, I cannot honestly improve on what has already been said so well. I am really looking forward to hearing the response to this.

Wishing you a very warm welcome to this reading forum, and I am pleased to be able to work with such an obviously polite and well meaning person as a member of our team of readers.

Kindest regards,

eye_of_tiger   Image

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:39 am

Dear Eye Of The Tiger,

Thank you so much for your very kind words. I really felt terrible when I realized the reading was meant for you. I'm so glad I was able to help and I don't really believe in accidents so I suppose it may have been spirit that placed me there at the time and I was able hopefully to connect with her. I'm very happy to be here and love mystic board. I'm certainly very happy to meet you and I am happy to help where I can. Your words mean so much. Thank you so much again.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

clover73

Post by clover73 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:18 am

I am so truly sorry it has taken me so long to respond to your reading Jewel of the South.... I really do appreciate the time and energy you took to care enough to read for me.  That was very kind and I'm so grateful.  Unfortunately, it has been so long since I got that reading and I'm not sure how to respond to some of the things you said because I don't remember what had happened at that time.  I can tell you right now, things have gotten much worse but I am still with the same man in my relationship and we just had our 4 year anniversary.  We are not married yet but we plan that as soon as things calm down if they ever do.... things seem very grim right now and I'm still trying to recover from the nervous breakdown that I have suffered.  That may be what you saw in your reading when you said there have been many tears.  There have and still more to come I'm afraid as things are not getting anymore stable in my life and like I said earlier, things are beginning to become worse.  

I'm trying desperately to follow your advice and use meditation and spirituallity to guide me.  It is very difficult right now because of my nervous breakdown I find it very had to consentrate.  I am trying though.  Thank you once again for helping me out with the reading as I do appreciate it greatly!!  

Love and light to you always!!!!!
Kimberly

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”