Reading Request: JewelOfTheSouth

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ashs92lude

Reading Request: JewelOfTheSouth

Post by Ashs92lude » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:34 am

Hello JewelOfTheSouth,

I was wondering if you could do a future love reading for me? Can you describe him or let me know when I will enter into a relationship?

Thank you, Ash

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:25 am

Hi Ash,

Below is what I picked up for you.

There is someone you already know, and have overlooked. He is a friend and you have not thought of him in this way really and he had a girlfriend when you met him. Look for things to heat up around december and cement in around March of 2009. I am seeing 2 that are interested in you, but you are through with one, and won't consider the other which is friends with the first one. So, there are 3 in all. You are finished with one and the other 2 are still standing. However, in comes a 4th one. He is coming in from out of town. He is going to live close to where you are now. It's a chance meeting in May of 2009. There are many suitors, however, you are not ready for anything heavy right now. You are still healing from an injury done by the one you are through with. I know all you want is someone who is honest, sincere and who will not cheat. This is coming, but you have to get rid of the baggage you are carrying right now. Partying isn't good for those who want serious relationships. I'm looking at 4 doorways. Doorway 1 is the person you already know. Doorway 2 is the one you are finished with. Doorway 3 is the one who is friends with the first one you have not considered. Doorway 4 is someone you have never met before. Doorway 1 has dark hair and is very nice, but a bit aloof and seems to you not serious about anything. Personally, I would play the field at this time and wait for doorway 4 to open in May of 2009. There will be those who come and go, but you will know when it's the cutie behind doorway 4. He has an upstate New York type accent. He is funny and kind of shy, but knows who he is and what he wants. His age is 25 at this point. He is older than you. This will be good for you and he is getting settled, unlike the other 3 doorways. He is educated and knows how to make money. He is also dark haired, with a slight muscular build. He is about 5'9 to 5'11. He has olive colored skin, which tells me he is most likely Italian in part. The zodiac sign of Scorpio is coming up as well. I know this sounds far off, but time goes by quickly. He is 8 months away. You may become involved before that time. I am feeling that very strongly, however, you won;t stay involved after he enters the picture. You'll just know, he's the one. I wish you lot's of love and luck Ash. Thank you for the opportunity to help.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie
The Universe Always Keeps Her balance. Lady Karma always shines through the darkness....

Ashs92lude

Post by Ashs92lude » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:26 pm

Hello Julie,

I want to thank you soo much for the wonderful reading with the great descriptions. I think I may know who doorway 1 is but im not sure about 2 and 3 yet. I am printing this reading out right now!

This reading means a lot to me and I appreciate it very much.

Thanks again for your time. Ash  :)

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:56 am

You are so welcome Ash!
I appreciated you giving me the opportunity. Thank you for the great feedback and please let me know how it goes!

Gentle Hugs,

Julie
The Universe Always Keeps Her balance. Lady Karma always shines through the darkness....

Ashs92lude

Post by Ashs92lude » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:58 pm

Hello Juile,

I will be sure to let you know how it goes. :)

Thanks again, Ash

Ashs92lude

Post by Ashs92lude » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:05 am

Hello Julie

I would just like to leave you some feedback on how it is going so far, regarding the reading you gave me.
Wow. You were very close with your reading. I am amazed! You were right about door 1 and 3 being friends. I am getting to know door 1 the most out of the 3 and seem to like him more. He is just like you stated EXACTLY “Doorway 1 has dark hair and is very nice, but a bit aloof and seems to you not serious about anything”. Lol.  You were right on point with that one. The funny thing too was you said there is partying and yes I do party. It does seem to be bothering the both of us when we do go out together. Back in September I wasn’t into that sort of thing (partying) yet so I was kind of wondering about that but it did come true. Yes, there have been many suitors out there. Things are starting to heat up now, like you said it would around December. I look forward to see what happens in May for doorway 4 to open. He sounds just like my type!  

Thank you again for the reading. You are a wonderful person!

Best Wishes,
Ashley

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:37 pm

Hi Ashley!

I was just on for a moment and decided to check on you. I am busy all the time now and my radio show's are time consuming. I hope all is well and that you of course are happy.

Gentle Hugs,

Jewel

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:01 pm

Nice to see you on the boards Jewel of the South.
Pleasure reading your posts!

JewelOfTheSouth

cedars

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:19 pm

Hello Cedars!

Nice to see you! I am all but absent from here these days and very busy. It's nice to come in and check on everyone from time to time. I hope all is well!

Gentle Hugs,

Jewel

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:21 pm

Thank you Jewel of the South,

All is well here and I do hope you make your occasional visits regular ones.

Bless you.

cedars

JewelOfTheSouth

Thank You Cedars!

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:34 pm

I will be here when I can be. I won't do any readings though unless I am completely drawn to do it. I do many of those off of here. lol It's so good to hear from you!

Gentle Hugs,

Jewel

Ashs92lude

Post by Ashs92lude » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:35 am

Hello Julie Jewel,

I THINK I MIGHT have met him... i am not sure. It might be too early for me to tell. lol

I know you don't or haven't done any readings on this site since you spend your time now on your personal radio show. so whenever your on hopefully you read this message. Anyways, I thought Id keep you posted and update you. Hope all is well with you!

Ashley

JewelOfTheSouth

Fantastic!

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:03 pm

I'm very glad to hear this! I had confirmation from a lady last week who I had told something to on my show and it was 24 months back, just as I told her and it is now happening. To find me, just look at my profile on here. My web address is there.

Love & Hugs To You!!!

Jewel

Lady_Seeta

Post by Lady_Seeta » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:32 pm

hi Jewel it is nice to get feedback from your readears. It has happened to me in another forum. Blessings. Its a shame you are not in this site anynore. Blessings.

JewelOfTheSouth

I'm Here.....

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:05 pm

I'm here on the site but not every day. I come and visit and see what is happening. I have moved locations and am getting adjusted. I also lost my mother to cancer on March of this year. So, I am here, just not as much as I once was. I may begin being here more often now that I have stopped doing my radio show.

Gentle Hugs,

Jewel

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”