Can I have a specific reading please?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Phoenixbinder

Can I have a specific reading please?

Post by Phoenixbinder » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:09 am

Hi,

First let me say that if this post sounds rude in any way, I apologize.  I'm very stressed out as I have reached the end of my rope so to speak.  Please believe that I'm appreciative of whatever help any of you can give me.

About me: David, male, feb 8th 1984, aquarius.

My question:

I've been told by two separate psychics on two separate occasions that I'm supposed to do something important for humanity.  I need a specific answer/conformation as to what that thing is.  

I've worked with these psychics before; I know they are legit.

What I know:

I'm supposed to help a large number of people in some way.

I'm supposed to do something specific like cure a decease or becoming a priest ect... I don't help by just being alive and effecting those around me; I have a specific job to do.

What I'm supposed to do isn't undecided; whether I do this thing or not is up to me, but what I'm supposed to do has already been 'written'.  I'm not asking whoever is reading me to see the future/unknowable, just the specific thing that's already written for me in that area.

What I need:

Just please, if you can, give me a straight forward answer.  It doesn't matter if you're wrong.  I don't need advice; I just need someone who has the ability, to tap into whatever we tap into and tell me what you see; it doesn't matter what it is.

I understand, being a reader myself, that you have to tell what you see.  I understand I may not get the answer to the question I asked or a specific answer.  

Whether you decide read me or not, thank you for your time.

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:28 pm

Hello Phoenix,

I normally do not read on MB anymore. I am very busy elsewhere, however, your note caught my eye. I know exactly what I am looking at and that's why I am writing this to you now. I am looking at a form of counseling for others called: Life Coaching. You have a special way of looking through the junk and unraveling it until you reach the truth. You are highly intelligent and analytical. You are an excellent mirror for others and are very good with helping people see what they are missing. You are not religious and you are well grounded. You have a knack for telling it like it is, and all of these things are needed to make a wonderful life coach. There is a huge demand for Universal Mirror's such as yourself. Many are seeking their assistance but you will be a very unique life coach and also bring in other tools from your spiritual tool box. You can help the masses, one person at a time. Please look up life coaching by googling it. There are also other life coaches on the internet you can speak with. I hope this helps and good luck!

Gentle Hugs,

Jewel
The Universe Always Keeps Her balance. Lady Karma always shines through the darkness....

Phoenixbinder

Post by Phoenixbinder » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:27 pm

Thank you very much Jewel!  You have helped me a great deal; this is exactly the type of reading I was looking for.  

Everything you wrote in your post is correct.  In a few short sentences you have defined my personality to a T.  You are a very good reader.  I'm going to look up life coaching right now.  Thank you SO much.

Hugs to you as well,

David

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:22 pm

Dear David,

You are more than welcome! I only step in when I really have something to say. On this, I knew what the answer was for you. I'll send you a message on the coaches I know personally. You'll do wonderfully and helping one at a time goes with your personality as well, the reason being is that you are looking at quality, not quanity. Good deal!

Gentle Hugs,

Jewel
The Universe Always Keeps Her balance. Lady Karma always shines through the darkness....

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:33 pm

Hello Jewel of the South,

you should come to the forum more often with your readings :)

I know you used to, and it is good to see you do readings. :smt002

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:39 pm

Hi Cedars!

Thank you so much for the post here of genuine love and friendship! I wish I had more time to be here, but, I have 2 radio shows and just don't have the time. I come here when the angels draw me. It's very difficult to produce the shows, set up guests and do the shows. That and the websites that go with the shows are taking a huge chunk of time. I give live readings on air there. So, I am still doing readings, just in a different format. Radio is unforgiving and leaves you no room for mistakes. Please send me a private message and I will tell you where I am if you like.

Gentle Hugs & Love To You!

Julie

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”