Where in the world are my certificates ??? Please Help

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

secgrc

Where in the world are my certificates ??? Please Help

Post by secgrc » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:19 pm

Hello all,

I have always wanted to check out the Mystic board forums but I never got a chance. But then seems like, I had to cross over a situation where I have no place to go other than here on Mystic Board. Finally I registered and here I'm with my first post with a heartfelt sincere request to find the answer.

In the month of October, 2008, I had to open my file in which I kept all my original education certificates starting from my schooling, highschool, Graduation and my masters and also my work experience letters, paystubs and my immigration papers. I keep this file in my laptop bag that I rarely use. Along with these original certificates, there are many photo copies filed.

Well, on that day I noticed to my shock that all the important original certificates are missing. I leave my valuables, my laptop in/on my desk, nothing has gone missing. This laptop bag is placed exactly under this desk. The photo copies and not so important original documents have been untouched. Only my important documents and certificates have gone missing. Im note sure to pin point on which exact day they might have gone missing since it was almost a month that I had checked my file the last time. Through out, I was staying in the hotel for almost 6 months. So there is no chance that I might have forgotten something or some of my visitors could have done it. I filed a report with the police but so far no good has come. My mind just goes blank thinking about how only the important certificates can go missing and who could have done it or the purpose behind. Nothing else has been stolen in the room. Its very mysterious for me and sad at the same time, since it took me my life time so far to earn all those certificates.

I dunno to whom to approach but definitely have positive feel as I'm writing here that I might get an answer .

Kindly help !

Regards,
Raag

Suleiman

Post by Suleiman » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:36 am

Do you really think someone here can help you?

Most of them get it wrong. lol.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:00 am

While I understand that this is upsetting to you... it isn't anything that can not be replaced... you can get another of all of these documents...

Is there a specific reason that you would think that someone would not steal the originals?? it is easier to make a copy look real if you have the original to work with... and not everyone is going to miss papers as soon as they would a laptop. Or something like that... so saying that you are sure they did not go missing in the hotel, Did you never leave the room?? Cuz stranger things have happened....

Just wanted to point that out.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:09 pm

welcome to the board....do u have drawers in the kitchen for some reason i have a feeling its there i could be wrong like suleiman said lol...let us know if u find it gd luck sweetie...much love and huggies :smt007

secgrc

Post by secgrc » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:07 am

Thank you so much for responding and for the warm welcome.
I know, its strange for me too for posting such a thing. But strange enough and mysterious it is the way just the documents have gone missing leaving behind the valuables lying around. I looked around every nook of the room but to no avail. Even how badly I would like to get them back, even more badly is to know the person behind. I just feel it so strongly that its been done from someone I know.

Astynome

Post by Astynome » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:14 am

Hi secgrc,

Could it be that you have forgotten that you took the important ones out in preparation for something, got them copied and left the originals beside the copier.

I think they are scattered to the four winds now tho - cleaners...:(

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:05 pm

If you have a gut feeling that a particular person has done it or taken them or stolen......... or whatever...... why not confront that person? Gut feelings rarely lie..... just have a go and see.

secgrc

Post by secgrc » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:48 pm

I did confronted, and it was boldly denied.
and I have this gut feeling that its this person

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”