A reading for me too?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Isoniahtar

A reading for me too?

Post by Isoniahtar » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:15 pm

I could use a flashlight, cause it's pretty foggy for me right now and I can't see things clearly. :-D

Thanks in advance.
2+2=5

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Seeking EnLIGHTenment through your reading?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:00 am

Hi Isoniahtar, :smt003

It appears then from what you have written that you are seeking some enLIGHTenment through this reading, in order to offer you a clearer view of which direction to take in your life from now on. To help you see through the fog of all the useless distractions which this world definitely provides no shortage of?

The Page of Pentacles (or Coins) your first card brings with him a message concerning you being (or are about to be) in a situation during the next six months or so where you will be in the often uncomfortable position of a novice or apprentice, who will need to be willing to start from the very basics, and gradually work your way upwards to more advanced levels as both your experience and self confidence grow. For a person who prides themselves on being able to take a challenge head on and do a task as near to perfectly at the first attempt, there is no doubt that this will be a humbling experience, but one which is absolutely necessary if you are to take maximum financial (coins equals money) advantage of the opportunities on offer to you over this period.  You may be about to receive a moderate sum of money from an unexpected source to help you on your way, although it is more likely to be just reward for a wise past investment or the result of your own efforts with the purpose to improve your own financial situation, rather than being a prize in a lottery win.

While you are not going to become fabulously wealthy overnight and will need to continue working for the medium to long term future (don't give up your day job just yet) this handy little nest egg will still serve as a small money seed from which in the proper fullness of time if you do not allow your youthful enthusiasm to get the better of your judgment, a mighty money tree may eventually grow and mature. The typical person with this card featuring in his or her reading is one of those sorts of people who is willing to try anything new or make a hobby or leisure time activity into a viable and alternative source of income, to either supplement the money they already make from their main job, and in some cases to ultimately replace it with something they really enjoy doing. They are generally not so tight with the money they already have that you could call them a miser, but let us simply say that they tend to be careful or frugal in their approach to deciding where their hard earned cash is spent. It appears from this card in the context of your question that this habit of carefully watching your outgoing expenses and skilfully juggling them against your regular income, will now work largely in your favour instead of against as it has sometimes in the past, your reputation with those people closest to you.

The Chariot in the Tarot is usually interpreted in either of two very different ways, according to who has requested the reading, as well as at what stage they are in their lives at the time. If you feel as though you are driving your car (representing your forward motion through life and the degree of control which you feel that you have over this) who has your foot flat to the floor on both the accelerator/throttle and brake pedals at the same time and are consequently getting nowhere fast, then this is definitely the card which tells me this about you. It suggests that you are at the mercy of a very confusing and extremely frustrating set of circumstances that would try the patience and endurance of a saint, let alone those of mere mortals such as ourselves who are only trying to do our level best to make some sense of life in general. If this process continues for too long at a time, the person concerned is likely to suffer from either a premature burnout, or even worse a nervous breakdown. This could be seen as a sign that if you continue on the present course indefinitely and are not careful to heed this timely warning, that this is an ever present danger with you which needs to be constantly watched out for and quickly corrected when and/or if necessary.

The other interpretation normally associated with this card is that the person tends to see every thing in terms of black or white or pairs of extremes. Things and people are either good or evil, fair or unfair, trustworthy or not to be trusted at any time.....the list goes on but I hope that you understand what I am getting at. None of these labels is either absolute or objective. From the prey's point of view it is highly unfair of a a predator to eat it, but if it does not then is this fair either to the animal which starves to death or whose offspring then become orphans? In a similar manner in any complex human situation it really depends on your personal perspective or view point as to which label you choose to associate with any particular event. The person symbolized by this card has only one of two labels to use, and once he or she has attached it to what is happening then there is usually nobody who will convince them that things are other than they appear to be on the surface. Be careful of black and white thinking in the future, as it could potentially be your undoing, especially with reference to your closest relationships.

Your third and final card drawn for this reading is The Hierophant.

This sees you being in the possible future role as a wise teacher, counselor or perhaps as a spiritual advisor. A person who others can always depend on for some friendly advice and good old common sense whenever life is not treating them as well as they hoped it might. The Hierophant like any teacher or facilitator, often has the unenviable task of having to bring down his or her own ideas to a level which the average person will understand, with widely varying degrees of success. Depending on your point of view, he or she is either a valuable source of practical information which could when correctly applied to someone else's life could make a significant positive difference, while to another person this teacher is more a know it all, and badly needs to practice what they preach. This only reinforces and confirms the inflexible and extreme type of thinking which was previously hinted at by The Chariot appearing in your reading.

I deliberately emphasized the word "possible" in bold print above, because unless you are able to clearly recognize the warnings contained within each of these three cards in terms of your own life habits, then it is likely that you will never progress to what was one of your main purposes for living on Earth at this turbulent time in our planet's and our own evolution - to bring out the best which already exists in others (educo is the Latin word meaning to lead out, as used in the English word educate), and to both encourage and to bring some light into their darkness (sound familiar?).  By bringing enlightenment to others, your own way through life will now be made much clearer to you as well?

Many blessings 2U from another LightWorker other than your good self,

eye_of_tiger Image

Isoniahtar

Post by Isoniahtar » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:24 am

Thank you for the reading!! It was very accurate :-D. As in the Chariot... I think it's a bit of both, I'm extra cautious in things, but I do tend to label people, and it's very hard for me to change my opinion, once I've "named" them.
I will take your advice and meditate on it!! Thanks again.

Hugs,

Sonia
2+2=5

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:46 pm

Hello Sonia,  :)

Thanking you for your feedback and kind words of appreciation for your reading,

Please do not feel unnecessarily guilty for having what you may see as human weaknesses, as it seems to go with the territory of being a spiritual being temporarily inhabiting a physical body. :smt009

It is always my great pleasure to be of service and to help out a friend in need with some fresh insights, and a renewed sense of direction and purpose in their life.

Yours faithfully,

EoT :smt006

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”