I would love a reading please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Fharris

I would love a reading please

Post by Fharris » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:45 am

Hi guys,

The last time I got a reading on this forum, it was a picture reading, which I really liked. Since that time, my life has changed a bit. I am no longer single, and feel in love. I have also decided to go in a new direction work wise.

Last night I did a meditation workshop, which was amazing. I have never meditated properly before, and really enjoyed the experience. We learned how to try and meditate, and went on a 'journey' meditation as well, which was awesome. We all talked and discussed our experiences after, it was great.

I would love it if someone could give me a reading, and see if they pickup on anything. The meditation has renewed the spark of all things 'mystical' hehe

Thanks in advance

- Francois

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Spirituality versus your outer life

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:52 pm

Francois, Image

It warms my heart to finally hear some good news for a change both with reference to you finding that special someone in your life as well as you making some firm decisions concerning your going in a new direction work wise. And the meditation workshop shows that you have not forgotten that there is much more to this life spent in a physical body than first meets the eye, and no matter how pleasurable or painful things are everything happens for a reason, although when life is not treating us particularly well and our patience is running thin knowing this is is so feels to us a form of cold comfort.

While I am so happy for your sake that everything seems to be moving forwards again in an overall positive direction for you with your closest relationships and also with regards to more fully exploring your spirituality, you reading is asking you to keep in mind that any attempt to separate your spiritual development from the rest of your life as though neither of them has any significance for the other is not only an illusion but will also not bode well for your future. In other words what happens in the rest of your life has just as much to do with you growing and developing as a spiritual being as does your meditation.

Indeed while it is always encouraging to a spiritual newbie like ourselves to be in the company of others who are like us finding their own way in a spiritual sense and to be able to compare notes on how we feel we are going, all the meditation in the world will come to nothing unless what we learn from it can be applied in our daily lives to both help ourselves as well as others in a practical manner.

There is a constant temptation for each of us to become so fascinated and obsessed with the excitement and novelty of what happens to us while we are deep in a meditative state of mind that we may choose to spend increasing amounts of time sitting on our butts staring at our navels and by so doing slowly but surely losing our contact with reality and isolating ourselves from the rest of the world as though we are living two separate parallel lives independent of each other, instead of the one.

In the context of what I have already learnt about you from previous readings when combined with what I am reading about you now, I feel that while you are basically being told to enjoy your meditation workshops and focussing on your spiritual and psychic development as a pleasant change and temporary escape from having to deal with outer worldly matters, you must at some stage come back to Earth once again and bring with you something of lasting value which will not only enrich and improve your own life, but as well the lives of others who depend on you in so many ways for support and comfort.

One of the most "spiritual" experiences which one can ever expect to have while living on this planet is to be able to share the love we feel in our hearts and our most cherished hopes and dreams with another person who loves us deeply in return, not for what we have achieved or accumulated in worldly terms, but simply because we are already who we are. It has been said many times by those wiser than the both of us that it is possible to come closer to God and to know him better by looking into our lover's eyes or putting it another way as is done in Victor Hugo's Les Miserables, "To love another person is to see the face of God".

So in summary the main message behind this month's reading is for you not to become so entranced with what might happen during your periods of meditation and time devoted to developing your psychic abilities (which can potentially be an exciting time for any novice student of the spiritual) that you may forget that your spirituality is deeply and irreversibly bound to and underlies whatever happens to you for the rest of that day when you are NOT meditating, having impressive psychic visions or are temporarily outside your body wandering the astral planes like a seasoned professional OOBer.

Too many people seem to think that one has absolutely nothing to do with each other (our inner and outer lives), when the truth is that without it's opposite the other has no purpose or meaning in itself. I would interpret this reading as saying that within the period of time generally believed to be covered by it (six months or so) that while you will continue to make progress in your spiritual development in leaps and bounds, that you must not use it as an excuse for neglecting your outer life and in getting on with what you have come here to do in the meantime.

Derive great pleasure and personal satisfaction from what you experience while you are sitting in your spiritual workshops and psychic development circles, but never forget that they are only a means to an end (which is to help you to more fully develop as both a spiritual and human being) instead of being the whole point of the exercise as a whole. Each of us has value and is already "special" in our own unique way without feeling the need to impress others or convince them that we possess powers or abilities that they lack, and are therefore a better person than they are.

Boasting to others about every marvellous thing which may have happened to you during your meditation session has very little if anything to do with you being or becoming more "spiritual", but has I feel much more to do with you feeding your own hungry ego?  :smt018

Wishing you both all the love and happiness in this world and beyond. May your shared journey through life be showered with abundance and blessings.

Yours sincerely,

eye_of_tiger Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”