Reading Request - eye of tiger?:)

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

PrincessinVain

Reading Request - eye of tiger?:)

Post by PrincessinVain » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:05 am

Hi eye_of_tiger!

It's been a while since our last reading and I'm already abroad, taking up something that i really want. May I ask for some guidance, if I am currently being on the right track, will this bring me good, and have I made the right decision?

I'd like a reading a bit on my lovelife, as well, if you don't mind. Thanks always :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Sorry that I cannot answer your questions quite in the way which you hoped I might

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:49 pm

Dear Princess, :smt017

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

This would effectively be only an updated version of the reading I have already given you in mid December where you asked both about the likely success of your course of study abroad (you were due to leave sometime in January according to your previous posting) as well as your love life.

If I understand your meaning correctly, then the only real difference is that you are now studying overseas and you are looking for a partner there, having been separated from the guy who you were interested in before leaving. You appear to be asking me to confirm what I have already told you that you are moving in the best possible direction for you, but are now one step closer to attaining your goals.

As readings of the type given on this forum are thought to refer to a period of approximately six months from the time of your request, I feel that anything further I could possibly add with the intention to make you feel more confident within yourself that you did the right thing by doing this course of study abroad is going to be of little if any use to you.

Consequently the focus of this month's reading will be solely on your love life (or lack thereof) while you are still studying, assuming of course that at some stage you will be returning to where you once lived and that you are unprepared to make a long term commitment to any relationship you might have over where you are now, because you will always know in the back of your mind that it cannot last long, unless he is willing to follow you home.  

Your reading is basically telling me that it is this sense of any relationship which you might have while you are overseas being of a temporary nature which is potentially going to be your biggest obstacle in finding a man who will be able and willing to give you the type of true and lasting love I feel that you deserve. Also especially until you eventually become more established in your new surroundings and with the different people whom you will meet (or may have already met) over there, you may have very little time available for an active social and love life.

While too much work and no play will inevitably make Princess a dull lady and you are going to need a break now and then from the stresses of your course and of living in a place where you have no similar support network to the one you had while still at home, it is felt that unless the course is considerably longer than a year then it is in your best interests not to give your social/love life a greater priority, and instead to make the most of the time you still have in that foreign land in preparing you for a job.

Now if you already plan not to return to the country of your birth immediately after graduation then these questions will need to be looked at again on more detail when or if that time arrives. As if it does happen this will be well over 6 months from now, it will not be practical of you to expect me to to reach any conclusions or make any predictions about what could happen after that.

That completes this reading (unless you still have any questions arising from what I have already written there.). Although I am aware that you may feel disappointed that I can not offer you something more specific with regards to what may or may not happen to you relationship wise while you are still studying or how you will go in your course until completing it, I feel that it was at least not telling you anything too negative and discouraging.

In other words while there is no indication in your reading that you will pass your course subjects with straight As, there is also nothing which suggests that you are going to suffer a catastrophic failure in your love life, and be required to humble yourself before your parents and friends on your return in feeling that you have failed not only your course, but also your life as a whole as well.

No news is therefore in this particular situation of yours thought to be predominantly good news.:smt002  

Loving regards,

eye_of_tiger Image

PrincessinVain

Post by PrincessinVain » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:56 pm

Hi eye of tiger!

Of course anything you can tell me, I will be thankful for.:)

I am most relieved that I will not be a catastrophic failure. Hahahaha!  That relieved me 100% :) I am really studying hard right now, and well, to be honest, I haven't been looking for someone here. But I am still seeing "that guy" before, as I go home every few months.

Thank you for your reading! Still rereading as much as I can and absorbing it in :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:06 pm

Then I will await your fuller response once you have had the opportunity to look at your reading in more detail.

BTW you are as always very welcome for the reading, which should not be made less useful in the insights it provides you with, because of you returning home every few months.

Your course work must continue to be given top priority until graduation IMHO

Love and Light,

EoT :smt006

PS: What were you sitting in front of your computer just waiting for this reading to be given? I hardly even had time to refresh the page, before you posted this.  :smt005

PrincessinVain

Post by PrincessinVain » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:54 pm

Hi eye of tiger!

It's because I don't have classes today. Lol! I am a net junkie, and my eyes are fixed in front of the pc all the time :)

Regarding your reading, I would like to say that I am actually not looking for men in this country right now, I don't know why I don't have the will, I am much much more focused to both my studies, and reuniting with my long lost friends - they have quite a community here. So I really am not worried about not finding any connection here. The thing is, the guy that I was interested in way back, I am still seeing and talking to , and I don't know if it will blossom into something else, but it is highly distracting my priorities, but I am really trying not to let it hinder my personal growth and journey on this one.

I plan to return to my country of birth in a few months' time, and I will be very sad to leave this wonderland behind because despite the lack of network and support here, I found independence, freedom, and most of all, myself. I think I am both happy and sad in this place.

With regards if I have done the right decision or not to have gone abroad, I am still keeping a positive mind and struggling to make the most out of my stay here, because it is what I need to do, and I believe will make me a better person as I go back in time. It is me not willing to give up or be a failure, I guess.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

I wish to congratulate you on taking the risks involved in making the move

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:42 am

Dear Princess, Image

This is simply to let you know that I have read this, and fully support your efforts to discover a new level of independence and purpose which has been lacking up until now.
The thing is, the guy that I was interested in way back, I am still seeing and talking to , and I don't know if it will blossom into something else, but it is highly distracting my priorities, but I am really trying not to let it hinder my personal growth and journey on this one.
It was the possibility of your relationship distracting you from your studies which I was referring to as part of your reading, whether it be where you are now, or whether instead it was back at home with the guy you are still keeping in contact with.
With regards if I have done the right decision or not to have gone abroad, I am still keeping a positive mind and struggling to make the most out of my stay here, because it is what I need to do, and I believe will make me a better person as I go back in time. It is me not willing to give up or be a failure, I guess.
And I feel that you need to give yourself the credit for taking what was after all a huge personal and professional risk by making the move while you were still able to.

You will I believe be forever changed by this experience in a positive way in knowing that you did not allow your understandable misgivings to get the best of you, and to prevent you from more fully growing and maturing as a person who as a result now feels much more in control of her own destiny.

Keep up the good work,

eye_of_tiger Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”