Request Reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

andy2009

Request Reading

Post by andy2009 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:15 pm

Hi I want my reading to be done. I'm pretty new to this forum so if I commit a mistake unknowingly I apologize.  I'm in a relationship with a girl for almost 5 years however we are unable to marry due to some obstacle or the other. Everytime we make a decision some problem or the other creeps up. Will we be able to marry eventually?

Thanks in advance to the reader.

Andy

Cascade of Light

Re: Request Reading

Post by Cascade of Light » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:07 pm

andy2009 wrote:Hi I want my reading to be done. I'm pretty new to this forum so if I commit a mistake unknowingly I apologize.  I'm in a relationship with a girl for almost 5 years however we are unable to marry due to some obstacle or the other. Everytime we make a decision some problem or the other creeps up. Will we be able to marry eventually?

Thanks in advance to the reader.

Andy
Hi Andy,

I am pretty new here too so perhaps we can help each other. I hope it is ok to answer your post but your request struck a chord with me as I know how matters of the heart can affect us so much especially something as important as getting married.
When I tuned into your aura I found that there was not one bright light but two overlapping, two very strong forces, perhaps one is you and the other maybe your fiancee or her family, that side is very strong. I wonder if there is an issue here to do with wealth and financial considerations? Do decisions keep being made that affect the both of you but each of you have to compromise in some way. Where there is a determination there will always be a way. But if one side is more powerful then this causes an imbalance and things can drag on and on until a decision is made.

I will not give a simple answer to whether you will marry or not, that is a decision that is still unformed. you both have the will but how long will you kep allowing things to stand in your way? You need to focus on what you really want and discuss this with your fiancee. Are you sure she feels the same or is there a small part that is scared of such a serious step? Talk and talk and talk, open your heart and see if you can both find that moment together :)

Sending you both angelic blessings xx

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:34 am

Hi Cas,  :smt006

I would like to take this opportunity if I may to warmly welcome you as the most recent but highly valued addition to our team of volunteer readers on this forum.

And I believe that we have one of the most friendly and helpful moderators on these MB forums in order to help us to do our labour of love, in the form of our Suzi (Suzisco). Image

http://mysticboard.org/pr ... ile&u=7539

Please feel free to take any requests you feel instinctively drawn to responding to.

The forum guidelines from the special perspective of readers is here.....

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=7608

Could I please ask whether you tend to specialize in aura readings, as this would offer members another option with reference to getting their individual needs met, or was this effectively a spontaneous one off?

Looking forward to comparing notes with you,

All the very best for the future with your spiritual work,

eye_of_tiger (male) Image

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:06 pm

Hello :smt006

Thanks for the warm welcome. I don't want to hijack this reading thread but just to say that I am one of those people that probably lurked for ages and ages before daring to join the board. It is so big and quite daunting. I have read all I can about readings and the rules on how they are done here. Each forum seems to be different, but I like the way that things are more controlled here and it feels very safe. So I stuck my teeny toe into the water.

I think all readings are spontaneous, don't you? But I do read auras all the time, sometimes they jump out at me when I look at a post other times they are more subdued and another aspect of the post might draw my attention and make me want to pick up my Angel Cards or Divine Crystals. But I have taken up enough of your precious time.

thanks for being so welcoming

Cas xxxx

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

A spiritual or psychic synergy?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:54 am

Cas, :smt017

My readings are only spontaneous in the way in which they could potentially develop, once a request has been made. I do not give or offer a reading to someone who has not first requested it in writing.

But my intention to help the member concerned is in itself a deliberate action taken by me, and is therefore by the usual definition of the word not spontaneous.

Although you may feel drawn at times more to some other method of divination such as the Angel cards or Divine Crystals according to the particular members unique needs, I feel that your ability to specifically read auras could attract many people to this forum who would otherwise have never considered asking for a reading.

Normally as readers we are encouraged not to effectively hijack somebody else's pre-existing reading, and to only respond to members who have not already received one.  

But in your case please feel free to not only take what readings you feel drawn to, but I would also invite you to add your own aura reading after mine if you feel that it could further help the person and you have a good connection with the dominant colours in their personal energy field at the time.

And on some odd occasions where I feel the urge to also reply, I may return the favour with some of your readings. Image

Let's combine or complement our respective spiritual gifts in a type of spiritual or psychic synergy?, with the shared intention to offer the members the most balanced and well rounded readings we are able to give them within the restrictions of time and energy and the forum rules placed upon us, and to continue to learn as much as we can from each other.
Synergy

n., pl. -gies.

1. The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects.
  2. Cooperative interaction among groups, especially among the acquired subsidiaries or merged parts of a corporation, that creates an enhanced combined effect.

[From Greek sunergiā, cooperation, from sunergos, working together.

http://www.answers.com/topic/synergy

Now that you have taken such a huge leap of faith and dipped your teeny toe into the water of the unknown, are you now feeling up to some synchronised diving by working together more closely in harmony with yours truly on this forum?

Jump right in as the water's fine!

EoT Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”