Reading request please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

giddy

Reading request please

Post by giddy » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:50 pm

Dear all,

I am really hoping that someone can do a reading for me. I am having a tough time at the moment with bad health around my family and friends. I really would like to know about my love life over the next few months ad also about my work situation.

I hope that someone feels that they are abe to offer me guidance.

best

Giddy

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Experience your fears, but do it anyway!!!!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:48 pm

giddy wrote:Dear all,

I am really hoping that someone can do a reading for me. I am having a tough time at the moment with bad health around my family and friends. I really would like to know about my love life over the next few months ad also about my work situation.

I hope that someone feels that they are abe to offer me guidance.

best

Giddy
Hi Giddy, :smt003

I am genuinely sorry to hear that some of your family members and friends are doing poorly health wise, but I also hope that your own health is good as worrying too much about them (worrying and caring about them are not the same thing) is only likely going to have a negative impact on your own health and peace of mind. Then what good are you going to be to anyone in providing them with support during their illness, from the confines of your hospital bed?

With regards to your love life, as I do not know whether you are currently in a relationship or are alternately actively getting out of your house to visit the places where you would most expect to find a man possessing the positive qualities you are looking for, then I see no useful purpose in me making highly imaginative and baseless predictions through a reading and either discouraging you from finding this out for ourself or creating a sense of false hope.

Such wild predictions are I feel of limited value, mainly because they assume that there is only one future to predict which is already set in stone, and that therefore is nothing which you can do in the meantime which is going to have any influence on the outcome. It also assumes that the other person is not going to suddenly do something quite unexpected and unforeseeable to throw a spanner in the works often at the very last moment, instantly rendering any such attempt at fortune telling completely invalid.

I will therefore for the purposes of this months reading focus entirely on your current as well as your likely work situation, over approximately the next six months. Whether or not you are presently suitably employed, I hope that the following insights may be found to be both relevant and useful to you in terms of you making important career decisions for the future.

On the surface your featured card for this month's reading which was the Five of Pentacles could I suppose be interpreted by some readers (not including me) as a negative omen for your work situation as well as your financial outlook over the remaining months of this year. But immediately and prematurely jumping to such a negative conclusion based upon the turn of only one card is in my personal opinion fraught with danger, and is a common trap for the unwary.

Just as dreams often go to extremes in order to gain our full attention, the scene of abject poverty and apparent homelessness presented to us on the face of this particular card is primarily I sense for purposes of dramatic effect.

The number five of any of the four Tarot suits is thought to represent you entering a period of instability, after have come through a phase where nothing much seemed to change and there always seemed something or someone who you could always depend on to help you make it through this dark night of your soul. After a time of significant growth and development mainly career wise here comes the fly in your symbolic ointment (the spanner all over again). But this period of confusion is not necessarily something to be feared or avoided. Neither does it mean that all growth and development must cease (unless of course you use it as an excuse for inaction).

This phase of your working life is not there as a form of punishment for sins long forgotten, but could instead be seen as a valuable opportunity to get rid of those aspects of your own personality or life in general which are not only no longer serving an useful purpose, but are most likely in addition currently holding you back from moving forwards once again with your career ambitions. Thus period of instability (the storm after the relative calm) is given to you as a gift to not destroy you, but to make you stronger  and more humble, and to help you to recognise once and for all that much of what you were worrying about before will never likely happen or if it does it will be nothing like as bad as you previously imagined it would.

So now does the intended meaning of the scene depicted on the face of the five of pentacles seem clearer to you? The main message I feel behind it for you is that while you are worrying yourself so much about not having a good job or making enough money to be able to live comfortably plus pay the bills, then your energies are being focused away from the task in hand, and are consequently being effectively wasted.

The simple fact is that you are hardly likely to end up on the streets without any money to your name as the poor people are on the five of pentacles, and your energies and attention would be far better used in making your plans and getting professional assistance if it is thought to be necessary with regards to what would be your best possible course of action to take from now on in both your own and your family's interests.

In other words, stop worrying yourself sick about your friends and family's health problems (which does not mean that you should no longer care about them or not do what you can to help them when it is convenient for you), as well as whether or not you will have a job or enough money to be able to keep  a roof over your head, and to have a bed to sleep in at nights.

In place of useless worrying, take positive action instead to discover new skills and abilities in yourself which would make you more attractive to prospective employers in the future, or make your current boss aware of how much value you are to the success of his or her company. To make yourself indispensable and irreplaceable in the eyes of your present and/or future employer with the option for promotion after having shown him through doing the job well and on time, that you have all that it takes to make the grade?

What I feel you need is good preparation plus the right opportunity to show your stuff, and there will be nothing then holding you back other than perhaps your lack of belief in yourself and in your own abilities.

Experience your fears, but do it anyway!!!!   :smt018

eye_of_tiger  Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”