:) the next two months? id appreciate any insight goog or bad.

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DancingFlame

:) the next two months? id appreciate any insight goog or bad.

Post by DancingFlame » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:54 pm

Hey everyone.. hows it going? I've looked around alot for readings and have  to be honest this site seems to be the only one i have good feelings about. if i have a reading from here. good or bad i know it will be heart felt and i know there will be no hidden agendas. i'm not looking for anything specific anything you can pick up will be fine. :) although my future seems bright i can see some bumps in the road and oddly enough, i'm looking forward to the challenges that will manifest themselves just as much as the rewards.

i'm not sure if you need any information on me but i'll do it just incase.

Name: holly
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DancingFlame on Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

WELCOME HOLLY!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:45 am

Welcome Holly, Image

Your first name and photograph are more than adequate for the purposes of a reading. I would suggest however that you should not include any further personal details that could possibly identify you to people who are out to cause trouble. Could I please also recommend therefore that you should also press the edit button near the top right corner of your posting, and remove ASAP your middle and surnames for the same reasons of personal privacy and security?

I was especially drawn to giving you this reading by the fact that you asked for any insights good or bad with regards to what the future might still hold in store for you. But I must also at the same time make you aware that readings of the type given here are believed to refer to the period of approximately the next six months from the time of your request. Two months is consequently too narrow a time frame for a reading on this site to be forced into. Within the next six months is about as precise as we can reasonably make it for you?

Your featured or focus card for this intuitive reading was THE WORLD. If each of the cards in the major arcana of the Tarot pack represent the different stages of preparation for the journey of your lifetime, this final one is a symbol of where it was all leading to.

As the name of the card suggests, this is a time for you at the age of 18 to move out into the world and to slowly but surely learn to become a more independent and mature human being, and this phase of your life will undoubtedly provide you with many wonderful opportunities to prove both to yourself and to others around you both at work and at play that you have more than enough ability and sheer motivation to be able to make the grade.

So the good news for you is that especially during the next six months (but probably lasting the rest of your lifetime to some varying degree) there will always be new and exciting challenges ahead.

But what may not first also be seen as especially good news is that many of these opportunities will first appear to be on the surface obstacles placed in your path, as though they were put there with the sole intention to trip you up and make you fall flat on your face.

While you are dealing with these challenging difficulties you may well wonder what you did or did not do in the past to deserve being treated this unfair way (what you might see as being unfair) and how long it will be before you can remove them and get on with the rest of your life in relative peace.

It will only I believe be with the luxury of hindsight that you will finally recognise that what appeared at first to be so terribly negative and grossly unfair to you in your opinion was sent as a well concealed gift in your best interests, with the intention to help you grow and more fully develop as both a spiritual and human being (which overall is the meaning and purpose of this physical existence in which we all now find ourselves).

Now in giving you your first general reading on this site (18 being the minimum legal age for this), I realize that you probably have so many questions you would like to ask, but only one reading each 30 days or so for which you are eligible on any of the reading forums. Also due to time and energy limitations, we must request you to only ask one question about one particular life area per reading.

If you would be interested, in one of your future readings I would like to begin by offering you a life path reading in about a month's time from now using basic numerology (based upon your full date of birth) as a starter to determining more details about your life mission and specifically the type of work that I feel that you might be most successful at and satisfied in doing.

Please include your strongest school subjects, your hobbies and other interests, and what type of job you might be looking for at this stage.

Have you ever worked before, and doing what?

Remember to avoid including any personal details which could unintentionally make you more vulnerable to the spammers and people who write Trojans and viruses in order to cause the maximum amount of panic and worry in their victims.

You will be eligible again to request a reading on this or any of the other reading forums for that matter, either on or any day after September 30th.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=26414

Hey it was very nice to meet you and to give you this reading, and we look forward to also seeing you actively posting regularly on some of the other non reading forums for many more years to come.

From your next reading onwards, this is where our work as readers really begins, and we can finally together get down to the finer details of the many questions which are probably spinning around in your head with no way of answering them to your satisfaction being immediately evident to you at this moment in time.

God bless, and once again a very warm welcome to you from all of us,

eye_of_tiger (male)  Image

DancingFlame

Thank you.

Post by DancingFlame » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm

it was amazing that you said my card was 'the world'. i understand about the time thing i only asked because i think these 2 months are going to be very special for me more inregards to learning and also i thought it might be easier for someone to give a reading that way, obviously not :P
at this moment in time i am starting to be more independant even though i have always been but, maybe not as much as i thought. some reasons for this change are good but also bad and kind of forced. but, at the same time i need to open up to the people around me and kind of say to the world "hello, im here!" if you know what i mean. so i guess balancing my indepence and sharing my life with others is probaly a way of me changing in a good way.

thank you for your reading, you've been more than helpful.
p.s ive always thought numberology was more indeph than astrology i've recently had one done ave had my diamond which what mind blowingly accurate! and am in the middle of studying it.

thanks a bunch, holly

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:08 am

Holly, :)

You are most welcome for the reading.

Now I do not regard myself as in any way a professional numerologist or astrologer.

I only use very basic numerology as an intuitive aid or focus tool as part of some of my readings.

Both advanced numerology and astrology are totally outside my needs and interests at present, and to be honest all the complex mathematical calculations involved with both are just too much hard work even for a retired maths teacher such as myself.

But I must take issue with your statement that astrology tends to be more shallow or superficial on average than numerology.

I have personally had a complete astrology chart done for me by a professional who is also a gifted teacher to many students of the art, and what it told me shook me to my very foundations with its sheer depth and intensity of accuracy of insight into my personality, based only on my exact time and place of birth.

Do not ever get the daily horoscopes frequently printed in newspapers and magazines confused with having a genuine astrology reading.

They are worlds apart!

Just like comparing chalk with cheese? :smt005

Always pleased to be of service to a friend,

EoT  :smt020

DancingFlame

Post by DancingFlame » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:34 am

cheese and chalk? haha. maths teacher.. interesting.:P well from my personal expierence numberology has been better and much more understood and i suck at maths! lol ive never had a personal astrology profile done for me although i have an astro one but, i think it's mixed with astrology and numberology. hmmm your time of birth would make it much more accurate i'm guessing it is amazing when someone can tell you things about yourself you never new, isnt it?. it's just very hard finding someone that is sincere with there readings these days. if i had the gift i dont think i'd have the
heart to charge someone it would be used as a soul purpose to help other people not as a career choice unless it was volunteer. but then again using it as as career choice could be killing two birds with one stone. hmm.

well thats fair enough it does help if you have a personal interest init. it's not hard if you have it done face to face rarther than reading or studying it online.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Charging for readings

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:52 am

Holly, Image

It is not so much that I do not have the heart to charge someone for my readings, but I am fortunate enough to be in the position where I am not feeling the need to do so.

We are currently living on a disability support pension, and have to be extremely careful about not attracting extra income which could affect my eligibility for future social security payments.

If I were in a different situation and giving readings was my only way of making an honest living and of supporting my family, then I would definitely not feel guilty in charging a reasonable fee for my services and the use of my gift to help others.

Actually I would probably soon become a total nervous wreck if I was forced to charge, as the perfectionist in me would put so much extra pressure on my mind and body to perform to ever increasingly high standards, that I would almost inevitably suffer from premature burnout of my crystal ball (if I had actually one to burnout).

I have never given personal readings face to face to anyone, including members of my own family.

I prefer doing them over the internet because without any body language or visual clues to work from, my intuition is made to do all of the work instead of running the risk of making false assumptions, based solely on the person's outward appearance.

EoT   :smt005

DancingFlame

Post by DancingFlame » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:08 am

oh fair enough. but, i was on about studying numberology deeper. :P yeah, i guess that would be a better way of doing it i can understand the pressure physics might be under do you find its clearer when it just comes to you out of nowhere or when you have to tune in? sorry about the questions a very curious person.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

From your Aussie friend and reader

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:40 pm

No I have actually enjoyed attempting to answer your questions, as you come across to me as being a highly intelligent young woman and deep thinker especially for your tender age, and asking the right questions is surely the only way in which ever learn anything of real, lasting value to us in this life.

And in my opinion, I feel that you ask all the right questions. :smt020

I stand ready to help you again within the forum rules, whenever you once more feel in need of a reading on any subject of concern to you at the time.

From your Aussie friend and reader,

EoT   :smt002

DancingFlame

Post by DancingFlame » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:12 pm

Oh, why thank you!  for the reading and the answers. :)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”