I would greatly appreciate your insight!

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DavidL

I would greatly appreciate your insight!

Post by DavidL » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:19 am

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this.

My name is David.
I was born on March 21st, 1979.
My current Aura is Yellow-Brown (aura video station from inneractive)

When I was very young, I'm told that I had an 'invisible friend' at a certain house we lived at. I was also told that one day I completely flipped out and was terrified of this being and soon after stopped seeing him. I don't recall any of this, and I actually don't have recollection of any memories of anything inside that house or around that time period.

Not sure if any of that information is helpful, but figured it couldn't hurt. I've had two psychic readings in my life (well, one reading and one aura report), one when I was 20 (the reading) and one now that I'm 30 (aura report) - both at the same place and by the same woman in Salem, MA. Both times it was the person I was with (two different people) who decided to get a reading a picked that particular place. There were several people giving readings there both times, but I drew the same reader.

She said many of the same things each time, just in a different way. The first reading she said I'm very spiritual and possess a very strong psychic ability (referred to me as an avatar at the first reading, still don't have a complete understanding of that term or how it applied), but that I am not connected with it. She suggested meditation, which I tried for awhile but never was able to quiet my mind. The best I can explain it is that when I stop hearing my thoughts my senses immediately amplify and I'm distracted by all the sounds and smells around me.

The second aura report expresses that I'm not balanced, that I'm almost 2/3rds Body in the mind~body~spirit graph and that my way of thinking and viewing the world has kept me from feeling my intuition and spirituality. She also said I had a very big aura, though the two chakra points above the root looked a bit faded. It's very Green/Yellow around the outskirts and almost completely Orange in the middle for both my head and body. There was also a white orb on my right side that she couldn't quite identify as I had a lot of family members pass around the same time.

After the aura reading my fiance had gotten a reading as well and was told she was a very strong healer, that she should look into Reiki, and that our child to be (she was 8 months pregnant at the time, now we're expecting any day!) was a crystal child and was also a very powerful being and will help her become a better healer. She was also told the name of her spirit guide and that this being has known her for many life times. We got a few books from other stores on Reiki and Chakra, and picked up some stones we were drawn to and are currently reading up and understanding.

So... my question (sorry about the mini-novel), do you feel that I'm psychic at all and have I done something to have blocked it off completely? Is there anyway to reverse this or is my mind too set?

I want to balance my mind, body, and spirit. I want to embrace any gift I may have, and have a better understanding.

I'm really not sure how much anyone can get from this as apposed to actually meeting, but I welcome anyone to respond to any part. In any case, thank you very much for reading through all of this.

Warm Regards,

David

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:21 pm

Hi David,

I read auras. What you need to remember is that an aura reading or an aura picture is only a snapshot of that moment in time. Auras change each second, they change with moods, with words, with food, depending on the time of day or even what you feel.  I would be very interested in seeing the picture or if you have a picture of you then I would be glad to give you an aura reading. Interesting that both were given in Salem lol.

There are many ways to balance chakras, meditation is one way, crystals another or there are simple exercises that can help.

Please don't label your child before they are born, that is unfair, just relax and enjoy the beauty and joy of being a parent. For more information you might want to research this  http://www.onlinedivine.co.uk/articles/ ... ainbow.htm  from Doreen Virtue.

Cassie x
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

DavidL

Post by DavidL » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:02 pm

Hi Cassie,

Well I figured auras were something like that as she gave me ideas of what I could do to balance mine more, but the "Yellow-Brown" description attached to it seemed more of a life-long personality report that was pretty on par.. so I wasn't exactly sure how that was figured.

As for the crystals, I have been looking into them and hope that might be a way that works for me at this point in time (and hopefully meditation will start to work too!).

Oh, and I wasn't labeling my child at all, I was just stating everything that was said to give more information about my experiences up to now in hopes it would make it easier for someone to get a read on me ;) I don't really take anything as written in stone, I just acknowledge things as possibilities that I should keep in mind. I will love him as much as I'm capable regardless, but if he is gifted to some extent I would never want my lack of understanding to keep him from growing in that way too - if that makes sense.

Anyway, here's the pictures from my Aura report, let me know what you think and thank you very much for your reply!

Warm Regards,

David
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Hi David,

Sorry, about the 'label' comment, it's something I care about a lot and so many people use it in the wrong incidences. I have no doubt whatsoever you are a wonderful parent, and being so open to all possibilities means that he will get a first class start, Often children that are born nowadays show far more psychic tendencies as their parents are open or even psychic themselves :)

Those pics are interesting, especially the orb on your right, do you know if that showed on all pictures as if it was a flaw on the camera? It is so distinct, very very bright, almost like a pure white tiny angel or fairy, very closely inside your aura too so are you aware of anything on that side? Warmth, heat, cold, shocks?
The two chakras you mention that do not seem to be giving off the same heat as those above are the Sacral and the Solar Plexus chakras. Your Heart chakra is wonderfully golden though , so much love around, giving and sharing, that it is easy to see.

You could try balancing your chakras with crystals perhaps ? Using a chakra set?
I got this from another site :) psychicdevelopmentforum.com]10 chakra set

The Ten Chakras and some of the usual crystals used in Crystal Healing:-

Soul Star - Clear/White - Above the Head - Clear Quartz
Crown - Violet - Top of head - Amethyst
Third Eye - Indigo - In between top of eyebrows - Lapis Lazuli / Sodalite
Throat - Blue - Throat - Turquoise / Blue Aventurine
Higher Heart - Pink -Upper Heart - Rose Quartz
Heart - Green - Centre Heart - Green Aventurine
Solar Plexus- Orange - Naval - Carnelian
Sacral - Yellow- Below Naval - Citrine/ Yellow Aventurine
Base - Red - Beneath the base of the spine - Red Jasper
Earth Star - Dark/Earthy/Black - Under your feet - Hematite

Ten easily available and relatively low cost crystals that work so well to balance and energise the chakras, simple polished tumblestones can be used, try and get shapes that won't roll off lol! So flat bottomed if possible. Ideally Chakra discs that are purposefully made to be placed on the body or held in the hand. Usually the crystals are chosen by colour although they can be chosen by vibrational essence but this utilises much more expensive crystals.

Try and use polished crystals but if they are not available raw crystals will give a much more powerful layout and should be used with care and also perhaps a different method of cleansing, they are also very hard to clean properly and so should only be used on top of clothes or a sheet.

ALWAYS Remember!
Placing crystals - always start from the base then work up increasing the energy.
Removing crystals - always start from the top working down releasing the energy.

For a chakra balance layout we need to set the scene and then we will need to clean and cleanse our crystals.

The Scene - Decide where you will use the layout, somewhere quiet and peaceful, a thick blanket on the floor, a quilt, your bed, or the soft grass outside. Choose the lighting and music or incense and perhaps even choose a song that will finish when the session is over so that you know when to break the layout and remove the stones.

Ideally start in short sessions so that you can see how you feel, Ten minutes should be fine at first. Don't go on longer than you feel comfortable if you feel light headed or dizzy, or any adverse effects. For some five minutes may be plenty for the first session. Have water nearby and remember to drink well afterwards as this helps to release and flush out any toxins and also to earth and ground us from the inside out, bringing the body and mind back to reality.

Clean - Wash the crystals quickly and briefly in warm soapy water to make sure they are clean and free from dirt or machinery oils or chemicals, this is especially important if the stones are to be used on the skin. (All those metioned above are safe to use with this method.) Do not soak them or use harsh salts or chemicals, then rinse and dry them on a clean paper towel. This should only need to be done once when you first take ownership of the set, and can be used with most crystals that are polished.

Cleansing - Use your method of preference. For chakra balancing I always use cold running water as this has the added benefit of earthing any excess energy the crystal may have accumulated.

In a perfect world find a mountain stream or a waterfall of pure water but I make do with my cold running tap. Hold the crystals in your dominant hand, (right for right handed and left for left handed) and let the water run over them visualise any negative memory or excess energy being washed away down the sink to be healed and recycled by the Earth. (Our dominant hand is used for sending away energy, the other hand the receptive hadn is used for receiving or pulling in energy.) Shake your hands and the stones dry and then place them on a natural cloth, cotton or silk or even a paper towel. Using a man-made material or rubbing the crystals can immediately start the build up of static charge and that we don't want.

Begin - So now we are ready, start from the Earth Star beneath your feet and place the crystals slowly up your body to above your head slowly lying down as you go, it actually isn't that hard, then relax and breathe deeply, perhaps close your eyes and spen a few moments in a quiet meditative state, peaceful and serene.

When giving another person this layout it is important to hold the space, be reverent, do not move or speak unecessarily but do tell the person what you are doing as this can increase their experience if they know what they are feeling when each crystal is place or removed.
When your allotted time is up start removing the crystals from the Soul Star above your head downwards one by one. This is very important as this can ground the energy down wards through the chakras balancing them one at a time. It can be done quite quickly through the top to the heart and then more slowly to the Earth Star which can be left for a while with the person lying down and discussing the experience.

Now slowly move, shake your hands, wriggle your toes and then when ready take a drink

What did you feel?

DavidL

Post by DavidL » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:52 pm

Hi Cassie,

No worries about the label comment. I understood exactly where you were coming from, I just wanted to point out that I am not trying to decide what he is going to be but to be ready and encouraging for anything he might choose to be.

Thank you very much for the wealth of information and the chakra exercise, I'm excited to try it. I had actually gotten chakra stones in Salem because I was already very interested in trying to use stones to balance my chakra, but my understanding on it at the time was that it was 7 chakra stones, not 10. So I'm 3 stones short at the moment. Also some of the ones I picked are round and very rolly (didn't think of that! lol).

So I'm going to go out tomorrow and pick up some new ones, and hopefully will give this a try tomorrow and let you know what I feel.

As for your questions in regard to the orb, I haven't noticed it in any other pictures but to be honest I haven't been in many since their passing either. We took a few while in Salem and I don't see any orb in any of them. As for feeling, it's hard to say, I'm left handed so I don't tend to pay a lot of attention to my right side at all to be honest, but I'll try to pay attention from here on out. Do you have any feeling as to who it might be? Would it necessarily be a passed family member or could it be something like a spirit guide?

Again, thank you very much for taking the time to help me understand this and find my balance, it's very appreciated.

Warm Regards,

David

DavidL

Post by DavidL » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:11 am

It was an interesting exercise. I felt a lot of tingling moving around from area to area, and then it felt as though the Green Aventurine started to get very heavy and my chest felt very pressured and warm. I did feel a little dizzy afterward, but I feel good right now. I'm looking into figuring out what those feelings meant. It's very interesting.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”