Frustrations - Reading Please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lady Di

Frustrations - Reading Please

Post by Lady Di » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:36 am

Ok.....here I am again and I really feel that nothing has really changed much in the past year.  If anything I think I am more frustrated than ever.  My husband is still working full time and going to night school till July and I actually thought in the long run this provide him more direction for a Future....a career.  But it seems that it has really driven us a part.  The time he does have at home is void of any quality family time or even alone time as a couple.  He is so Irritable that I have been avoiding him and really don't want to be around him or talk to him at all.

I am considering enrolling our two 4 year olds in day care thinking they would benefit better in a learning and fun environment.  I am so frustrated that its not fair to them and I just don't seem to be the fun cheerful Mommy I use to be and I want to get back to being that person again sooo bad.

I am still fostering children but on a daily basis it is so involved and consuming.  This is the first time that I have had 3 foster children plus our 2 little ones and it really is a lot.  Especially with the older children...it was much eaiser when we fostered ages 0 - 3 yrs old.  I am considering when 2 of the children leave the end of April to going back to caring for babies.  Can you tell me what you see in this area?

Also, in the past I had mentioned my niece.  **I am not asking for a 3rd party reading**.  Well now she is pregnant, 19 yrs old, doesn't have a job, the father doesn't have a job and doesn't have a very bright future.  My sister said "she is not raising a baby".  I have tried to explain to my niece that her baby could be taken if she is doing drugs or tests positive for drugs in the hospital...or has the baby living in an unsafe environment....Especially since I am a Foster Parent and I deal with these situations.  I am praying that her baby is healthy and safe.  Curious if you see me involved with caring for her baby?

Once, I enroll the little ones in day care I am planning on focusing on my business from my home office (I am a Licensed Mortgage Loan Officer).  Curious what you see for my success this year.  As I did very little business last year with everything that has been going on in my life.

Well I know this is all a lot of information, but I hope that it will help for a good reading as all is very important to me.

Thanks so much and Blessings,

Lady Di

Cascade of Light

Re: Frustrations - Reading Please

Post by Cascade of Light » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:41 pm

Hiyas Lady Di, :)
Lady Di wrote:Ok.....here I am again and I really feel that nothing has really changed much in the past year.  If anything I think I am more frustrated than ever.  My husband is still working full time and going to night school till July and I actually thought in the long run this provide him more direction for a Future....a career.  But it seems that it has really driven us a part.  The time he does have at home is void of any quality family time or even alone time as a couple.  He is so Irritable that I have been avoiding him and really don't want to be around him or talk to him at all[
Sounds like a lot to me! And with 3 foster children and two four year olds I am not really surprised that you don't have much alone time as a couple, do you even get any  me time at all I wonder? I have children of my own and can empathise with the hard work and  how worthwhile it all is, but at the end of the day you have to be happy and feel strong too or else things start to crumble.
You have a lot of Responsibility on your plate right now and even more so when I read further down. It is as if you are holding the whole world on your shoulders trying to keep everything running smoothly and tending to everyone's needs.
You need time to Play, you need to make time to relax with your husband. I am sure he is filling his time up fast but a relationship can only survive happily so long before cracks start to show, you have realised that. Try and make some time for you both, perhaps that may prove impossible till after April though. I know that a lot of families get into a spin with fostering children, the benefits are so great that it is hard to stop, but perhaps you might take a breather in April and step back a moment or two and look at what you really want to do and to achieve.
I am considering enrolling our two 4 year olds in day care thinking they would benefit better in a learning and fun environment.  I am so frustrated that its not fair to them and I just don't seem to be the fun cheerful Mommy I use to be and I want to get back to being that person again sooo bad.
Oh, that is so  emotional, you have two beautiful children it is never an easy decision to put them into day care, but maybe look at a couple of days or even a couple of mornings or afternoons, that way you can get the best of both worlds. You have visions of what you want to achieve and if giving yourself more time will help then that is the way to go. A happy mummy is  important :) Especially when we are usually so far down the line in priority, after feeds, and cleaning and all the other household chores.

Do you ever take a moment and daydream about what you really want? I wonder what you see then, because I know you have the answers inside you.
I am still fostering children but on a daily basis it is so involved and consuming.  This is the first time that I have had 3 foster children plus our 2 little ones and it really is a lot.  Especially with the older children...it was much eaiser when we fostered ages 0 - 3 yrs old.  I am considering when 2 of the children leave the end of April to going back to caring for babies.  Can you tell me what you see in this area?
I hear babies crying, you are such a warm and caring motherly figure that I know you will end up taking more children under your wing, but I do sense a hesitation here too, and reading below I see why.
Also, in the past I had mentioned my niece.  **I am not asking for a 3rd party reading**.  Well now she is pregnant, 19 yrs old, doesn't have a job, the father doesn't have a job and doesn't have a very bright future.  My sister said "she is not raising a baby".  I have tried to explain to my niece that her baby could be taken if she is doing drugs or tests positive for drugs in the hospital...or has the baby living in an unsafe environment....Especially since I am a Foster Parent and I deal with these situations.  I am praying that her baby is healthy and safe.  Curious if you see me involved with caring for her baby?
I do wonder if this is why there is the hesitation, and the baby crying, do you feel that you will be asked to care for her baby? Perhaps between the two of you it might be able to be worked out, what would your sisiter think if you were able to step in, do you think she might then want to take over or be jealous?
You have described a very difficult and emotional situationthere, but everyday hundreds of youngsters face similar and cope with help from the state. The difference here being that perhaps you feel because the baby will be your family too, but how can you hover and wait to see if you are needed? one thing is for sure you will be very useful when the time comes.  You can help to educate your niece about what will happen, explain to her in a kind and gentle way so that she understands what is expected of her and so on. With your experience you know that certain things have to be obeyed and certain criteria have to be met, perhaps youmight be able to pass that insider information on and help that way too :)
Once, I enroll the little ones in day care I am planning on focusing on my business from my home office (I am a Licensed Mortgage Loan Officer).  Curious what you see for my success this year.  As I did very little business last year with everything that has been going on in my life.
Ahhh so you have decided already, good, but suddenly the more time for you is turning into more time for other people again? Perhaps there is a balance here as I know myself that knowing the kids are happy enjoying themselves, and well cared for meant that I could them focus on what I wanted to do, even if it meant going back to work! Adult time, talking to other adults is very valuable and can be as good as rest as we feel sane and worthwhile again. I must admit with all that is going on over the next year I do wonder if doing more business might be more of a strain than a bonus unless the bonus is monetary which can then ease all burdens.

Well I know this is all a lot of information, but I hope that it will help for a good reading as all is very important to me.

Thanks so much and Blessings,

Lady Di
As a final word Communication is the best. Communicate with your husband, your sister, your niece and your work, talk and talk and talk, make time to explore all the possibilities and you will then be able to sail through the next year with time for everyone and more than enough for you. Please don't spread yourself too thinly, and save some space for you to escape to when you need those quiet me moments :)

Many blessings to you

Cassie

Lady Di

Thanks you

Post by Lady Di » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:33 am

Sorry for being so late in responding.  I read your reading the day you posted it and thought I would think it over then come back and respond.  Will it's crazy to say today I found the time.  

You said:
Do you ever take a moment and daydream about what you really want? I wonder what you see then, because I know you have the answers inside you.

I guess I thought Fostering was what I was meant to do.  However, we took in older kids and I have to say it really took it's toll.  I had no idea it would be that hard.  It was much eaiser when we fostered our 2 babies.  We have decided not that the older kids have gone home, that we would only take 04 years old.  Our agency is hoping to place a baby with us.

The answer inside me......I have many times dreamed of building homes or communities with affordable housing for lower income or disadvantages families.  I have seen these communities popping up and they are just cute small frame houses in a managed/developed comunity.  It seems so far from my reach because the only experience I have is building our own home.  But I really loved doing it....well maybe not the manual labor part, but the researching, designing, sourcing materials, scheduling workers, etc.  I am not sure if this is what you see in your comment.

Thank you so much for your reading and blessings!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:27 am

Dearest Lady Di,  :smt003

Firstly you are very welcome as always for my reading.
The answer inside me......I have many times dreamed of building homes or communities with affordable housing for lower income or disadvantages families.  I have seen these communities popping up and they are just cute small frame houses in a managed/developed community.  It seems so far from my reach because the only experience I have is building our own home.  But I really loved doing it....well maybe not the manual labor part, but the researching, designing, sourcing materials, scheduling workers, etc.  I am not sure if this is what you see in your comment
Secondly although I will try to resist the temptation to say that I told you so, it appears that my suggestion to relax and simply allow the answers you seek to bubble up from deep within you has worked rather well, if I can say so myself without wanting to sound arrogant or believing for one moment that I am always right about everything.

While I cannot claim to have inside foreknowledge about your most cherished dream to be involved in building suitable homes and communities for low income and disadvantaged families (I am not a mind reader or that intuitively gifted), I see this merely as an extension of your desire to protect and foster children.

A huge leap of faith or extension that is for sure, but still an extension nevertheless of what you are already doing so well.  :smt002

While you do not personally have the required knowledge to put up the bricks and mortar, in combination with people who do plus the support of a cohesive team of people who each have their own unique skills and training to contribute to such a project, I still do not think that this is entirely beyond your reach.

As an experienced foster mother you would necessarily have certain personal qualities and have developed particular relevant skill over the years which could potentially serve you well in future as part of such a team effort, as long as it does not take you away from your primary task at which you are if you do not mind me mentioning it exceptional of being a loving and responsible foster parent to children who have not had a particularly good start in life through no fault of their own, and urgently require your keen mind and steady hand to guide them through a difficult part of their lives, to be hopefully eventually reunited at some undefined point in the future with their biological parent (if it is deemed safe and advisable by the child care authorities and the law).

So my advice would be to continue to dream about the possibility that one day you could be an effective part of such a team of uniquely qualified people, and do not make it into an all or nothing one because you are not actually a builder. Stay with your dream and continue to focus upon it and hold it close to your heart until as I feel will eventually happen, the opportunity arises for you to manifest it at this physical level by way of a group or team effort with a common purpose to help the unfortunately ever increasing demand for cheap but livable accommodation for the disadvantaged families within your community.

God bless,

EoT :smt007

PS: And yes I have seen your next request, and I fully intend to get around to doing it within the next day or so, or as soon as it is humanly possible for me to do so.

Speak to you again soon, but until we meet again please take care.      

Cascade of Light

Re: Thanks you

Post by Cascade of Light » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:09 pm

Lady Di wrote:Sorry for being so late in responding.  I read your reading the day you posted it and thought I would think it over then come back and respond.  Will it's crazy to say today I found the time.  
No worries, I am very glad that you decided to post today though as I often visit and feel and wonder about those I have read for :)
You said:

I guess I thought Fostering was what I was meant to do.  However, we took in older kids and I have to say it really took it's toll.  I had no idea it would be that hard.  It was much eaiser when we fostered our 2 babies.  We have decided not that the older kids have gone home, that we would only take 04 years old.  Our agency is hoping to place a baby with us.

The answer inside me......I have many times dreamed of building homes or communities with affordable housing for lower income or disadvantages families.  I have seen these communities popping up and they are just cute small frame houses in a managed/developed comunity.  It seems so far from my reach because the only experience I have is building our own home.  But I really loved doing it....well maybe not the manual labor part, but the researching, designing, sourcing materials, scheduling workers, etc.  I am not sure if this is what you see in your comment.

Thank you so much for your reading and blessings!
You are most welcome :) I can see that EOT has decided to take up your question and next request and so not to confuse things further I will leave this last bit to him.

Many blessings back atcha!

Cassie x

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”