Can someone kindly give me a reading?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jenys30081

Can someone kindly give me a reading?

Post by jenys30081 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:58 am

My name is Jennifer . I was born May 16, 1972. (Taurus)

I'm wondering if my "gut feeling" is on or off, (I know I should not doubt it) about my husband, who I am trying to work things out with after having been seperated for a few years. I constantly feel I am being lied to. Am I paranoid or should I feel the things I feel for good reason?

Can anyone tell me about what they see for me, whether it be in the future or what is going on now.

Thank you so very much

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Read for you soon?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:55 pm

Jennifer,

Only as your question currently stands, I am unfortunately unable to give you this reading.

To be able to directly read your husband's thoughts and intentions towards you, and therefore to determine if you have any valid reasons for being concerned as to whether he is being completely honest with you, would necessarily require me to give you a third party reading which is not allowed according to the forum rules.
7. Please do not ask for readings for others or third party readings, instead ask the person to join Mystic Board themselves, once they have contributed to the community by posting and introducing themselves they are much more likely to receive a successful reading in return.

The reason for this rule is that because most readers including myself see such a reading as an attempt to invade that person's right to the privacy of their own thoughts, with no knowledge that we have been asked or that we exist.

My advice therefore would be to reword your question so that it once again focuses entirely upon the person whom is requesting this reading, aka you.

"What could I do personally over the next six months to be able to improve our relationship?"

If you are happy to go ahead with this modified question, please let me know this in your response under this thread.

Read for you soon?

eye_of_tiger  :smt006

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”