Reading Offerings

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wyldorkid3

Reading Offerings

Post by wyldorkid3 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:38 pm

Greetings to my fellow lightworkers and members of the Board.

Although I am not a regular reader here, I would like to begin to offer insights to those in need of assistance as part of my continued growth process and evolution of experience. I am versed with tools, but I am currently focusing on strengthening my readings using my clairvoyant and clairaudient faculties.

As long as it is okay with the moderators and you follow the guidelines of the reading board, please forward me a picture with full name, date of birth and one question.  I will try my best to get back with you in a timely manner.

In Love and Light
Jen :smt002

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:00 pm

II will give a warning though.....This is an public board...anyone can read it...anyone can use it.
I AM NOT saying that the member have such thoughts in mind, but it is a fact that many have their ID's stolen on the net.

When you reg with just a name,created or a combination, few or none will manage to point you out.

When you give your real name...still few will manage to point you out.
If you only give a "created name" and your real birth date...few can point you out....

BUT; When you give your full name with picture, date of birth, and all details about birthplace (in your profile) then it start to be more "easy" to pinpoint and use the profile.

Again...I am NOT saying this is the thoughts of the member...I am ONLY pointing out that this is a public Forum.

I can not offer any help to go around this problem, because the thoughts behind the site, is that is shall be to help to more then those who get a Reading when they read the input.

If we allow 1 to have special treats, then we soon get another, and we become a "fishing pond" for experts who want to promote their own services....AGAIN not said this member are.

I will point to our Picture reading Forum, and the way I understand it, many have been very pleased with the result.

wyldorkid3

Absolutely Correct

Post by wyldorkid3 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:24 pm

Rhutobello raises an important concern which had already been brought to my attention by a friend. I overlooked that we had a picture reading board. So I will not ask for a picture, as it is my desire to stay within the rules of the board which are designed to protect our members and help the board to stay a happy and nurturing environment for all.

Whatever information is recommended within the guise of the rules of this particular board is what I ask be given. My offer still stands.

In love and Light
Jen

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Welcome to the forum and our reader team

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:49 am

Hi Jen, Image

The only way to work towards becoming a regular reader on this forum is to start from where you are now.

I warmly welcome you to the reader team on this forum, and look forward to comparing notes with you, especially with regards to using your clairaudient abilities in combination with my own in order to help our valued members.

Each reader has his or her own unique way of going about things, but only their first name (optional) as well as either a question about one life area of greatest concern to them at the time or a request for a general reading where our inner guidance gets to decide is usually necessary.

Any additional information you may feel the need of is again optional, although I often make the point that if it is not provided that the reading may not be as accurate or reliable as it might have otherwise been if it had.

It is often a matter of finding the best possible balance between having the minimum information required by you to be able to effectively give the reading, against the ongoing need to make the person feel comfortable with the reading process and to preserve their right to their privacy.

If you do ever discover the secret of finding this perfect point of balance in every situation, please let me know about it. :smt017

Although I am not a numerologist and this is not the Numerology Reading board, I sometimes am told to give them a Life Path Reading using their full date of birth.

But even then they still have the choice as to whether to reveal this on the open forum, or alternately through a private message whose contents will remain confidential between us.

Of course I will only give the reading on the forum itself (private readings are not as you already know allowed), but the calculations I use to arrive at the Life Path Number which is then displayed for all to see on the public forum, remain hidden from view.

It was very nice to be given this golden opportunity to meet you, and I feel that you will quickly become a valuable friend to many and a welcome addition to our team of readers and other helpers.

Love, Light and Peace to you and yours,

eye_of_tiger Image

cmurillo17

I would Love a reading

Post by cmurillo17 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:05 am

I would love a reading my name is clara m murillo dob is 5/17/1987 if you need more info please let me know. And thanks for the offer it is very generous

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

General reading now given

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:26 am

Hello Clara, :)

I have just given you your general reading, as you earlier requested separately from this thread.

"General reading, but first over to the site admin for their message"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 653#271653

L&L,

eye_of_tiger  Image

waterfountain

Post by waterfountain » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:42 pm

I would love one too! thanks

moonchild68

would be interested in a reading

Post by moonchild68 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:02 pm

I would be interested in a reading too.  My birthday is 6/28/1968.  Thank you for the generous offer

alise

Post by alise » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:14 pm

I would also love a reading if you are still doing them. My name is tiffany bates dob 05/04/1986. I would like a reading on anything spiritual you can get, like maybe with my guides if possible? If not then i am also wandering when my husband might be getting his job transfer/big raise and if we will have to move for it! I would really appreciate it :)

Cascade of Light

Re: Absolutely Correct

Post by Cascade of Light » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:32 pm

wyldorkid3 wrote:Rhutobello raises an important concern which had already been brought to my attention by a friend. I overlooked that we had a picture reading board. So I will not ask for a picture, as it is my desire to stay within the rules of the board which are designed to protect our members and help the board to stay a happy and nurturing environment for all.

Whatever information is recommended within the guise of the rules of this particular board is what I ask be given. My offer still stands.

In love and Light
Jen
Hi,

How lovely to have another reader here :) I am wondering though have you done the requests that are waiting and sent the readings privately? Or did you decide not to carry on with your offer? I often visit and it is rare to find any readings waiting for any length of time so if you would like any help fulfilling them please just let me know, but I am sure we should post them all on the forum :)

Cassie

wyldorkid3

Moonchild68

Post by wyldorkid3 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:52 am

Hi Cascade. Thank you for the welcome. I'm so thankful to be here offering readings. I'm very interested in my development, so if ever there is anything you would like to add to my readings, please feel free. Like many people here, I am here to learn.

I hope the readings that I gave to waterfountain and cmurillo were helpful. Some of the insights may have been sensitive, which is why I sent the privately. I haven't been able to get back online, so it has taken a while to post for Moonchild. I do apologize for the delay.  

So Moonchild68, this reading is for you, and I hope it will be of service to you.  I only give what I get, so here it is:

What I feel for you is that you have entered a phase in your life that is calling for a connection with Earth energy. Spend time outdoors in nature, smelling the roses and allowing yourself to enjoy the fruits of the natural world. This is going to induce a vibratory elevation and allow for clear thinking about a current relationship that may be under evaluation.

It feels as if sometimes you have a difficult time connecting with certain  truths that would be obvious to you otherwise. Don't beat yourself up over lessons that you thought you should have learned. Practice patience with yourself and know that everything that you do is a step toward spiritual understanding.

Knowledge of certain things may not necessarily come easy for you because you have an analytical spirit that keeps abstract thinking in check.  Your analytical side is a gift that has allowed you to achieve all that you have up until this point. But I want you to know that its perfectly okay to trust things on faith sometimes, even when there is no evidence to the case. Opportunities come in all shapes and sizes and sometimes we miss things if we are too busy looking for the proof that the door is real.

You have allowed yourself to indulge in experiences, but now is not only the time to indulge, but it is also the time to savor. During your relationships, activate your inner-knowingness and allow yourself to understand and grow during all stages of the connection. This way, if a relationship comes to an end, you will always find a way to become in complete harmony with that ending, and you will be able to adapt easily to the next set of circumstances.  

I feel you have a connection with the angelic energy of Raphael who is helping you to dispel confusion in your life. Know that you are never alone and that you are always a protected and loved child of the universe.    

Light and Love
Jen

waterfountain

Post by waterfountain » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:28 pm

reading was very helpful! thank you very much! i send you pm back :)

wyldorkid3

Alise reading

Post by wyldorkid3 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:52 am

Dear Alise,

It is a pleasure to complete this reading for you and I hope you can find some value in what I have to express

I am seeing you in a garden where the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and you smell the gentle aromas of the flowers around you. Spirit is telling me that you are in a Spring Time cycle, a cycle that you will be harvesting many beautiful things that remained unseen in your previous years.  They are especially showing me a seed. This seed took a while to develop its first sprout, but slowly and surely, the sprout peaked its head from the soil and opened up to the rays of light. Now the sprout is blossoming and blossoming fast. This is the symbolism used to identify your spirituality, which is now being nurtured and cultivated to perfection by your connection to the Infinite.  

Though your inner awareness is developing, there may be times when you feel inclined to rely on the concrete. Sometimes what you see with your own eyes may not measure up to how you think things should be, and it makes you feel a little unsure of your own luminosity. During these times, take extra care to pamper yourself. Its okay to feel the magnitude of your feminine prowess. Don't ever doubt that you are as magnificent as the "inner you" knows you to be.

I am seeing the energy of a blonde woman around you carrying gypsy-like energy. I see her twirling you around, like a whirlwind (not in a malevolent way).  The message is that her energy specifically desires to stir things up a little in your life so that illusions can come to the forefront. Any difficulties or challenges that you face in your life right now are designed to impart knowledge and open your eyes to a truth that you may not be able to see otherwise. While things may seem a little chaotic, you must know that you will remain protected and guided along your path.

The levels of your spiritual potential are skyrocketing right now, and you shouldn't fall for anything that would have you compromise your principles. As you build the foundation for your spirituality, allow yourself to connect with the immense creative potential that is being offered to you during this precious phase.

As for a promotion, there is news on the horizon. If it were to come through as planned, I am seeing a connected re-location. I am also feeling that there may be a possibility of a complications here. But please don't worry about this. Whatever the situation is, you will be provided for.

I hope that helps

Peace and Blessings
Jen

alise

Post by alise » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:50 pm

Thank you sooo much i really needed that I wasn't sure if i was getting any wear! Iv been trying to meditate but have two little ones and by the time they are in bed im so tired i will fall asleep while meditating and also have a really hard time visualizing. Your reading made me really happy and gave me hope! I was almost about to give up. Thank you and any time you want to practice im happy to help :)

cameo

Post by cameo » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:15 am

Thank you for offering to do readings for us.  I have sent you a PM with my details on it, and also a photograph.  I look forward to reading what you can see for me.
Cameo

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”