Reading please ?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ahmedy2j

Reading please ?

Post by ahmedy2j » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:33 am

My name is ahmed, I am a male who was born on november 02, 1989.
time: 05:15 pm country pakistan

I would like to ask for a general reading with am emphasis in career,job,abroad,marriage path.i am very upset(confuse) about my career  I have the opportunity to move forward , .  Anything anyone can tell me about anything would be helpful   Thanks much!!   :smt017

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Please provide further background information, on which I could base a career reading

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Welcome Ahmed, :)
To be able to more effectively use the Tarot as an intuitive tool please include only very minimal background information. For example if you want a career reading, what courses have you taken and what type of job have you been looking for?  Are you presently unemployed or studying?........To be able to use numerology I simply need your full date of birth. If you also do not mind posting your first name only on the open forum (optional), this often tends to create a stronger sense of connection when deciding whether I feel that I can be of help to you.

The above was copied and pasted from the forum sticky "Introducing - eye_of_tiger"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=44047

Please help me to better help you and give you the best career reading possible, by providing this basic but required information.

Also if you could please tell me what were your strongest subjects at school, and what previous relevant work experience have you had in either this or another completely different type of job?

I will watch out for your response to these questions, before taking any further action on your behalf.

Yours sincerely,

eye_of_tiger  Image  Image

ahmedy2j

Post by ahmedy2j » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:22 am

name is ahmed, I am a male who was born on november 02, 1989.
time: 05:15 pm country pakistan  karachi

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Waiting for your decision before proceeding

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:09 pm

Ahmed my friend, :smt017

You have already told me your name and date of birth.

I will leave the exact time and latitude and longitude of your birth to the astrologers, one of which I am not.

I can go ahead and give you a reading using only what you have already told me if you really want me to or you do not wish to reveal anything more about yourself on this public forum, but without you having answered these extra questions first it is unlikely to be of any use to you in deciding which career is best one.

So that we can finally get down to giving you your reading without any further unnecessary delays, please either let me know if you want to go ahead with a limited and not particularly useful reading based only on your DOB

OR

Please answer the following questions as briefly as you are able and still make sense, in order to receive a much more complete and useful reading.

1. What was/were your strongest school subjects? The one(s) in which you obtained the highest marks and enjoyed doing the most?

2. What type of job do you feel you are most interested in doing at present, or feel most drawn to doing?

3. What previous and relevant work experience have you had in either this or any other area which could possibly make you better suited for doing that type of job?

4. What are your leisure time hobbies and other interests, when you are not actively studying or working?

Either we go ahead with a limited reading based entirely upon your DOB, OR in its place with a more complete and more likely to be useful reading based upon your DOB, PLUS your answers to the four questions above as you are providing me with under this thread (not through a private message please).

Waiting for your decision before proceeding,

EoT  Image

ahmedy2j

Post by ahmedy2j » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:16 pm

commerce and i have completed my bachelor degree in commerce banking field
no work experience
hobbies computer,books,newspaper,e.t.c

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:11 pm

Ahmed,

Your reading can be found using the following link.........

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 851#304851

EoT  :smt004

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”