Are going to loose everything???

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Laura A

Are going to loose everything???

Post by Laura A » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:28 pm

My name is Laura date of BD 6-15-65.
My husband is self employed and we are in a situation now with workers comp.  I know we will learn some nececeties that we need to know about being self employed, but we are worried of loosing everything (not house/both names on house) But we could end up loosing almost everthing and then some.  Would really appreciate any and all insight.  Will we end up moving, will we loose or have to move on other property we have, should my husband try to continue with self employment, bankruptcy,  am I going to have to get a job outside of the house?  Concerned in all areas.  We have never been in a situation like the one we are in.  My husband's nerves are very bad and I am just like in a state of amazement and just can't believe that any or all of this could really be happening.  HELP!!!   Any advice welcomed.   :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Are going to lose everything???

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:15 pm

Laura A wrote:My name is Laura date of BD 6-15-65.
My husband is self employed and we are in a situation now with workers comp.  I know we will learn some necessities that we need to know about being self employed, but we are worried of loosing everything (not house/both names on house) But we could end up loosing almost everything and then some.  Would really appreciate any and all insight. Will we end up moving, will we loose or have to move on other property we have, should my husband try to continue with self employment, bankruptcy,  am I going to have to get a job outside of the house? Concerned in all areas.  We have never been in a situation like the one we are in.  My husband's nerves are very bad and I am just like in a state of amazement and just can't believe that any or all of this could really be happening.  HELP!!!   Any advice welcomed.   :)
Hi Laura,   :smt009

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

I feel very deeply for the both of you as you and your husband have put a lot on the line or have taken a great risk by him becoming self employed, and your previous reading request posted way, way back in November of 2007 on this forum tells me that you also have a son with health problems for you to have to deal with, in addition to everything else that has happened to you in the meantime. As I also personally suffer with what may be the symptoms of IBS amongst many others, I would be interested to know how well or otherwise he is coping, nearly three years later.

Now contrary to popular opinion, as a reader I do not claim to have the ability to read the contents of your mind, so I am hesitant to offer well intended advice as to what is the best possible course of action for you to take to ensure your family's long term financial security and survival when
I feel that there could be legal complications which I am not yet aware of. Unfortunately because your husband is self employed he does not have the protective buffer of his boss or of the company he works for to go in his favour with regards to getting you all through this very difficult period. In other words he does not have have a reserve in place to soften the blow of the consequences of his ongoing inability to work.

So without me knowing whether you have any other potential sources of income such as a life insurance policy which could be cashed in or a family member or close friend who could possibly help you out until your husband is ready to resume working, I do feel based upon your reading that it will be necessary for you to either somehow supplement the combined family income during the next few months, better manage and conserve what money and other saleable goods you may own, as well as reducing any unnecessary expenses in areas other than those which are basic for you to remain healthy and together as a family (which must not be sacrificed for anything).

With reference to you getting a part time job to help the family budget, I feel your only viable option is to work from home over the internet (assuming that you are communicating with us through your home computer). In this manner, your monthly ISP charges are one of those areas that you must not cut corners with or sacrifice in any way, as without your internet connection you are effectively completely cut off from the outside world as well as your potential clients if you should decide to take my advice.

On the surface logic alone should tell you that your family's future financial security is  looking very shaky and unpredictable at the moment, yet intuitively I sense that you as well as your husband possess significant inner strengths and resources of which you are probably still unaware of, but which if drawn upon in times of crisis such as these could definitely make the difference between you just keeping your heads above the water, or going under.

For in the end, I feel based upon this reading alone that the solution to your problems will turn out be a combination of you doing whatever you feel able to increase your family income, manage and better conserve your existing financial resources, and reduce expenses in non critical areas, in addition to you using your faith, your courage as well as the strength of a family who are working co-operatively together with nobody being blamed for getting you into this position intentionally, for the best interests of all the people concerned (especially your husband, your son and of course your very good self).

While the main purpose of my readings is not to attempt to predict what your future might look like during the next six months or so, but rather to better prepare you for whatever that future turns out to be, I am predicting that your chances of losing everything currently range between zero and impossible.

Yes there is no doubt that money is going to being short supply until your husband is able to resume working (whenever that happens), and that you will need to offer him your support in so many different ways (possibly including you becoming temporarily self employed online to help him out). But your money support by itself is never going to be enough top give him the strength to keep going in spite of the numerous obstacles which are being placed in both your paths.

The reading finishes by saying that you must draw upon the love which I feel that you still have for each other plus the strength of your family and marriage in order to gain maximum advantage from a situation which only appears to have no potential pluses associated with it, but if you can only play your cards right and keep them close to your chest between now and early May 2011, you could still it is felt be victorious.

Within every crisis grows the seeds of opportunity?
“A crisis is an opportunity riding the dangerous wind”

[Chinese Proverb]

http://thinkexist.com/quotation/a_crisi ... 82149.html
Hoping that this reading has at least in some small way helped your family to make your decisions as to where to go from here, although I know that you will feel badly disappointed that it fails to make any definite predictions with reference to exactly how things will work out for you in the future. This is mainly because to a large degree what happens during the next six months to help you get out of your financial black hole will be in proportion to both your and your husband's efforts and sacrifices in this direction.
Are going to lose everything???
NO WAY!!!! :smt018

Take good care of yourself and of each other,

eye_of_tiger   :smt007

Laura A

Thank you for your response

Post by Laura A » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:34 am

Thank you so much!!!
My son is still dealing with IBS.  It really hasn't changed much.  I have read up on things and talked to the doctor.  He has been more able to tell how different foods will effect him.

The last 11 yrs.  have been so stressful. At one time we had 5 boys in our house now down to 2.  Behavior issues, probation, court on custody, no child support  and so on.  Since the 31 of Oct.  we have been having some wierd stuff going on around our house and I have also been having some health issues.  

If you would please check out the new posts I have about Halloween cookies.  If nothing else it may be entertaining to you.

Thank you for your insight and support.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”