Monthly reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

waterfountain

Monthly reading

Post by waterfountain » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:57 pm

what's been on my mind lately is spirtual growth, i was told i was going through this awful period in order to help others.. my concern what i am going to be developing (phsycic and meduimship abilities? oh no!) and if there are going to be more harsh lessons just for this growth thanks

clearaswater

For Waterfountain

Post by clearaswater » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:00 pm

Hey Waterfountain,

Sorry to hear that you are having a rough time during this momentous time in your life.  I get it that the feeling of having 'a little something extra' than most people can be overwhelming to say the least.   The dreams, visions, sounds and feelings are foreign and can be scary at first.  

There's a quote I'd like to share:
“I have learned from experience that the greater part of our
happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our
circumstances. We carry the seeds of the one or the other about with us
in our minds wherever we go.” Martha Washington

Fear propels us to act when we don't understand what is happening to us and sometimes those actions make things worse.  I have been where you are and just want to encourage you to move forward to learn more about psychic ability in general.  The more you know the more you take that fear away and replace it with knowledge of HOW to ACT.  

Personally, I am getting that you may start out with being able to smell and hear things that others cannot.  Your physcial senses will be sharpened a bit.  Use this time of sensory stimulus to pay attention to what is happening around you.  I would suggest a notepad to write down when you are experiencing anything from the smell of flowers to a cold chill on your arm.  Note what is happening around you at the times that these things go on.  This should help you to see  exactly what  new gifts are presenting themselves.   Grounding yourself in prayer, meditation etc... will also help you to focus and calm yourself.

Just remember that your strength is determined by mind frame.  You chose a name that had water in it on here.  Water is a force of nature that flows regardless of what is in its path.  It will flow over, around or through because it must.  Let your life flow as it should.  LIke water.   Life is complicated without having a special gift like psychic ability so we must be brave and simply try to do our best to deal with it.  My hopes and prayers are with you, Waterfountain.  

Many Blessings :)

Clearaswater

waterfountain

Post by waterfountain » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:48 pm

thank you so much clearwater! is there any way i can dodge this? wil it develop further i'm just a bit frightened thank you! this just is something i don't want!

clearaswater

Post by clearaswater » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:29 pm

waterfountain wrote:thank you so much clearwater! is there any way i can dodge this? wil it develop further i'm just a bit frightened thank you! this just is something i don't want!
Hey Waterfountain :)

You ask if you can dodge this new part of yourself.  Well, one can always try but as for how effective that is I must say that I have not known it to be effective for any lasting time.  I feel your fear and understand it to a point.  You really need to learn to calm yourself!  Fear will do nothing but cause you suffering and no one needs to suffer needlessly.

Consider a more practical scenario as a basis for comparison, ok:  let's say a person has a physical impairment like diabetes.    Clearly the person doesn't like that part about himself because it creates a situation that requires him to do things differently, accept limitations etc. etc... but ultimately he comes to terms with this change in himself.  Why?  Well, because not dealing with it head on would make for a  very sick body and would be destructive to his very being.   He has to change his way of thinking about it in order to move forward in his life. After this settles in his mind he chooses to do things that will benefit his body such as a lifestyle change that includes different eating habits, medicine therapy, exercise etc....  He knows he must adapt.

This is what I am suggesting to you, Waterfountain, because your fear is running your life.  It is healthy, in my opinion, to have a bit of fear in regards to to spirit since (like people) there are some that are not good to have around us.  Confronting this area of your life head on is an act of bravery, yes, but also an act of good sense.  Ignoring it or hoping it will go away of its own accord would be wishful thinking.    You would still hold on to your fears and still have those instances of shock/fear/initmidation that you feel now.   It could be that when you make the choice to deal with things that you will learn to put it to the side and not pay attention to it but until that point you need to learn more about what you do see/hear/feel/smell/think .  This takes time and effort as well as some desire to learn more.  

Hope this helps, Waterfountain.  I wish you well!

:smt006

Clearaswater

waterfountain

Post by waterfountain » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:48 pm

thank you very much! i guess i just wish i had a choice in this you know? life has been rough as is lol i dont' think i can handle this.. i appreciate your reading and advice thank you again!

clearaswater

Post by clearaswater » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:57 pm

waterfountain wrote:thank you very much! i guess i just wish i had a choice in this you know? life has been rough as is lol i dont' think i can handle this.. i appreciate your reading and advice thank you again!
Lol...ya, I know what you mean.  I've traveled this road before.  I get the distinct feeling you are going to be just fine and at some point all of the craziness is going to be 'old hat' to you.  Aaah.  And guess what, you'll be paying it forward for another 'young' psychic when her turn comes.   I'm hearing you should look forward to that since she will be significant to your life as a dear person to you.  Check out my home page if you'd like to see Paths of the Soul.   It is a psychic development site that is just starting up but may be of some help to you, ok?  Blessings!

CAW

waterfountain

Post by waterfountain » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:54 pm

sorry for the delay in response haven't been on this site for awhile! i guess lol hoping ican still dogde this bullet.. i think i can handle doing healings maybe and just being intuitive but spirits creep me out lol i struggle with cartoon halloween espisodes i dont' know if i can handle this lol.. might have to look into closing third eye chakra

she? as in the young psychic i will be helping?

I will check out site thanks so much!

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”