i would like a general reading please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

taraprincess

i would like a general reading please

Post by taraprincess » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:54 pm

hello everyone its been awhile :smt006 missed u all i would like a general reading please thank you so much :smt007

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

How did I do at explaining this?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:24 am

Dear Princess,  Image

Is it just my computer and internet connection, or is anyone else having a frustratingly difficult time accessing and working with our favourite website at the present moment? Please tell me that it is not my brand new expensive internet router which is at fault here.

Well any way on to the business end of me giving you your requested general reading, for which you are as per usual very welcome.

Please do not immediately see something which might or might not not mean exactly what it looks like meaning in your reading, but the very first card which I drew on your behalf which automatically becomes your theme card was The Lovers.

This one always reminds me of the biblical story of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, with the angel hovering above them with her wings fully extended and having come to approve and bless their union or coming together.

Evidently according to my personal research originally this card was simply called Love, and in my own opinion for what you may feel that it is worth, they should have left it the way that it was as now it can as a result of this name change be a terribly more confusing card to read than it should be.

I must sincerely apologise to you beforehand if I am unsuccessful at getting the most likely meaning of this reading through to you on my very first attempt, but I will as always do my best.

OK, here goes nothing!

It normally predicts that within the period of time commonly accepted as being covered by a reading of this type (approximately the next six months) you are likely to encounter or meet something or someone in your personal or working lives with which or whom you will instantly and deeply identify with as almost being a part of yourself.

So this card could potentially as expected refer to a potential new man and lover coming into your life during the next half year, but it could equally represent a challenge you have come up against at work over which you are passionate and an idea which you have fallen in love with as being consistent with your purpose for working there. How am I doing so far?

Once you have encountered this challenge at work or have met the man whose very look in your direction sends your heart racing, you will never be the same again, and nothing other than proving to both yourself and other people that you work with that you have what it takes to meet this challenge or have this man permanently as part of your life is ever going to satisfy you.

There is an incredible depth and intensity to your feelings about the need to prove yourself to those people whom you work under, or to prove to yourself that you are worthy and prepared to be loved by someone who sees you as being the only woman left in the world worth loving.

And your passion for meeting that work challenge or winning his heart will grow and evolve over time. At the beginning it is as though the entire rest of the world and the people living in it around you are suspended in time, to show that this is possibly a significant turning point or event which could if only you play your cards right change your life in the future for the better in so many wonderful and exciting ways.

If this initial explosion of passion you are feeling at the moment was allowed to continue indefinitely and unabated, you would soon be suffering from premature burnout, which could seriously throw a spanner in your works or spoil your long term plans for a much more prosperous or loving future for you, big time.

Accordingly over time your passion and motivation to meet this challenge head on or to make him your life partner necessarily needs to cool off or be dampened down to more sustainable levels. The intensity of your passion in either case needs to become more adapted to your situation as it develops and widens.

Your reading is not asking you to throw out all your logic and plans to make this turning point in your life a winning one, but it is probably asking you to use both logic and intuition in a more balanced manner than you might have in the past.

Just as it is believed that a soul has no gender, and it is composed of both elements which could be labelled as being male or female like which need to work more hand in hand to make that soul whole or complete (to make something whole is to heal it), your logic and intuition will both need to work co-operatively and in better balance with one another with whatever this particular card The Lovers represents in your reading and life.

As with most of the other cards in the Tarot this one is talking a lot about the huge positive potential for your growth and development as both a spiritual and human being which is concealed or contained within this situation, but it does not tell you exactly how to gain maximum advantage from it.

To a large extent, what happens from then on is almost entirely dependent on your relative success in being able to find the right balance for you between keeping motivated and passionate and focussing your entire life on this or him, and not in your excitement forgetting everything else in your life which was ever important to you in the process.

Christmas blessings, and a very Happy New Year to you and yours from me and mine,

EoT Image

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:53 pm

thank you so much for that wonderful reading sweetie i appreciate it so much have a merry xmas and a wonderful new year to u and yours much love and hugs :smt007

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

WARNING:THE SURGEON GENERAL HAS DETERMINED.......

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:16 am

Hi Princess, Image

You are as always very welcome.

Yours was overall a very positive reading. IMHO

Your calling me sweetie made me smile and noticeably brightened up my day, which up until then was not looking so good.

I was feeling anything but sweet at that stage, and your mark of sincere affection and respect came as a welcome change in what was otherwise a day I would rather learn to quickly forget.

WARNING:THE SURGEON GENERAL HAS DETERMINED THAT SMILES ARE HIGHLY INFECTIOUS, AND COULD NEGATIVELY IMPACT ON ANY DEVELOPING FEELINGS OF DEPRESSION OR SELF PITY.

Thanks so much then, for infecting me with your smiles!

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year,

EoT  Image

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:31 pm

sweetie u very welcome and im so glad i can make u smile u are always a sweetheart for always taking the time to do a reading for me and it was  very positive thank you again so much u are much appreciated and u are a wonderful person stay sweet have a very merry xmas and a very happy new year much love and huggies :smt007

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”