Requesting a love reading from StormGirl Blue please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jlo

Requesting a love reading from StormGirl Blue please

Post by jlo » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:32 am

Hi StormGirl Blue ,
I'd be really grateful for a love reading please ? I really enjoyed reading the the one you did for another member .. I'm single for years and never had any luck in love.In the past, I'd be told that I was still very young and I'd find love when the time is right. And here I am in my late 20s and not even in a relationship or close to being in one.I know exactly what qualities I'm looking for in a man but I never meet any potential partners.. Not desperate but really frustrated about my situation.Would be grateful for any message please. Thanks in advance.

Love & Light,
Jlo

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Jlo :)
Ty so much..
Im just checking in before bed at the moment, but I want you to know that I do have you, well at least I believe I do :).
I promise to get to some in the morning....
by tomorrow this time we will have it to go over, Im feeling you strong now, but Ill have better clarity tomorrow.. no so cluttered.
I can tell you, that you are not at all desperate, lol, and no you do not come though like a teenager looking for a handbag, I understand perfectly where your coming from.

Il TTYS
Tammy

jlo

Post by jlo » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Thanks Tammy :) Looking forward to any message you have for me .

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:27 pm

Hi Jlo,,
I’m getting that although the desire to be in a healthy relationship is strong even stronger is a sense of loneliness. To connect with another human is divine, to be in unity with someone, balanced and on the same page, someone you trust, and most importantly can trust that they care for you.
and daymn girl.. you deserve this
Don’t be afraid that your sadness will show through.. it doesn’t, although you don’t exactly have a wall up, there is a mask or veil over it.  What comes to mind here is fake it until you make it. .. You are doing the right thing there.. This gives you a sense of security. and really its human to keep parts of our self to our elves… Its like a house.. We are the house and people are invited in on occasion, but its not right for them to check out the stuff in your closet. One day you will share that same closet with another.. but none of us are expected to just let every tom dick and harry snoop around there.
Intimacy is uncomfortable for you.. not so much physically but emotional intimacy. “What if I open up and they find that I am broken.” “What if I lay myself vulnerable, and they really don’t care. “
What WILL happen is that one day after you have invited someone into your metaphor house a few times your will find items start being left behind, small things, like a jacket one time maybe a hat or tye. You wont put these in your metaphor closet right away.. You’ll leave them out handy.. but there will come a time when without even thinking of it you will put it in your closet.  Its then that the thought will come to you.. “O my thing, I forgot where that is..” ten youll remember that it is in someone else’s metaphor house, and in their closet, ( and they do have one just like everyone else, is your thing.
It wasn’t forced, or some whirlwind drama.. but more gentle than that, a natural progression. I mean if you just put something of yours in someone else’s closet it would not really belong there, these things find themselves in a closet somehow all on their own.
I guess what this means is that this relationship when it begins will be a natural progression, void of fear, because you never realized there was something to possibly fear, it just happened.. and didn’t hurt a much as yu thought it was going to.

I am getting a problem with spontaneity. You plan what should happen and what should not, and don’t like it if your plans change. There is good reason for this. this planning and stuff has served you well. This is the reason you have been able to more forward in a sense. If you didn’t you’d have been taken under in quicksand by now.  BUT
Perhaps the time is near that you can allow things to just happen, a time when you can be spontaneous in a situation.. a time when it is safe to have an idea and just o with it.. without having t weigh up the argument.
Just relax, its right. Ideas and inspiration are words of encouragement from your angels.. follow the ideas.. Not all ideas are going to be great.. sometimes things happen and they wont turn out exactly right.. But imagine never taking the chance.  I am getting that it is safe to do so.. In all honesty even mistakes have their place.. they don’t kill anyone, sometimes they bite a bit.. but nothing ventured, nothing gained.
There a music theme right now.. why not buy a concert ticket for 1.. you never know who else might have.. maybe no one, maybe someone.. you won’t know unless you do.
( on saying this I do want to give you a heads up on taking normal social precautions, ie get a taxi and let someone know of your plans, and remember that people you meet are strangers for a time… and alcohol is not an ideal social lubricant when going out alone )
Being spontaneous does not have to include being physical vulnerable.
Pick something on your “one day” list and plan that if you must plan, actually do that too. and then pick something else.. plan spontaneity, go will with it. let your imagination pick the next adventure.
(Outside of reflection note… community volunteering is an ideal way to meet people and broaden your social circle. )
The reflection window is closing up on me at the moment..
Just quickly, I do feel that someone will come onto your page, a man with children, and a history ( but haven’t we all )… I don’t like psychic predictions myself, Id be interested in what an astrologist or palmist might pick up as far as predictions go. IMO their predictions are more reliable.
My first impressions last night when I read your request also had me contemplating this “list of what you expect in a future partner..  Awesome idea  ! I love it. I just thought of my own situation.. my husband, that turned out to be my ideal partner ( not perfect at all! )..was not exactly checking all the right boxes on my list..lo, he want even my sort!.. he just sort of grew on me..like showed up and didn’t lave and I didn’t have the heart o tell him he want my sort..
Some things on your list MUST be there.. treat you with respect, have a sense of security when in his company, a sense of trust, honest and good intentions… But maybe other things will not be exactly as you think on the face value.
Perhaps your list includes a man with self confidence, but you meet a man that’s completely clumsy and blushes a lot..lol.. don’t strike him off right away. There is a closet in his house also. Just because he doesn’t show you all his cards first up, doesn’t mean he’s not holding a godo hand.

oooo also seeing last night, you sitting across from a small-ish table from another lady.. you like her.. I have her with beautiful blond wavy hair and even skin tone,  but that could just be me trying to give what I was feeling a face..
She has your hands.. I’m wondering if you’re getting a manicure. ( its that sort of sitting with both hands on the table from the forearm ) . a friend or relative or someone just like you.. I don’t know why she is important I was just getting last night that I should mention her up in your reading.. maybe you know who she is and why she wanted a mention. Just the smile and the understanding between you was an amazing woman to woman moment that I could see.

Love to you Jlo
I hope this has helped..
I wish I could give you a time and place that some someone will sweep on through the door, we both know that you deserve it. Do know that your angels are with you, they love you, they support you and you are never alone.
Best wishes
StormGirl Blue
aka Tammy

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:02 am

OOO..
an extra thought.
What you liked about the other reading you read was the cord cutting ceremony/ritual suggestion..
You know.. there just may have been a reason you felt drawn to reading that..
This came up in her reflection time because she already had this idea going on..
I say it would be a benefit to you also... just something along the same principle.. go with what feels right for you.. If your not getting an idea of where to start, I like balloons, candles and personally created affirmations. :)

You could try this for absolutely anything that you feel needs healing, as long as you believe the affirmation ( this is why personally written is best, but Im happy to help you write one ), your intentions are clear and honest, and you are ready, it will have a positive result.

jlo

Post by jlo » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:56 am

Hi StormGirl Blue,

I do want to be in a healthy relationship but I am very well aware of my issues too.I know I look sad and I always say to myself “How am I ever going to open up to someone ? I can't ...” And as days go by , to imagine doing that seems even more difficult to me. Even if I know I am worthy of love , I know I am helpless too.I try hard not appear sad to others and instead appear cold and somewhat cynical at times..This makes me feel safe to an extent.So you are absolutely right that I don't like to be emotionally vulnerable .I fear that someone will think that I am crazy or just foolish and yes , not even care.I love the story of the metaphor house and closet. Reading about it even heals me a little bit.It sounds so simple and easy.  I am just scared to death at the thought of sharing certain things..
I am not spontaneous at all.lol. I really like to think things through before taking any decisions.And feel bad when things don't go as planned..Being this way has really helped me reach some of my goals. I very rarely take chances so as to avoid mistakes or getting hurt.Yesterday , this thought came to my mind “Live like there's no tomorrow ”.Must be from my angels. I had to take a decision this week and was second guessing it. I'll relax about it .
I don't know what yet , but will pick something spontaneous to do and of course take the normal social precautions. I'm very busy till the end of February  but will try to do something after that.
You know when I made the list of what I expect in a partner , I told the universe that he should be single,never been married and no children as that's important to me.So I am really puzzled..Maybe he'll just be someone who crosses my path and there's not more to it ? I don't know..
The story about you and your husband is very sweet :)
I understand that the most important things to look for in a partner is someone who gives me the love and respect I deserve.Maybe  I'll try to go easy on other things on my list.
About the lady you mentioned , I'm not too sure who it might be. I am a brunette . I wonder if it's my mom, we're really close but she has reddish hair..Could she be a spirit guide ?

And you are right that I really liked the cord cutting ceremony in the other reading and just being able to let go of the past. I have tried affirmations in the past along the lines “ I am worthy of love ” but didn't see anything happen . I'd be glad if you could help me write one please ?

Thanks so much for the reading . You are spot on about my feelings .It's always comforting to know what my angels are always with me ..

Much love to you StormGirl Blue ,
Jlo

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:24 am

((((((( Jlo )))))))))))
Always remember that no body can peer inside of your metaphor closet..
at a time when bits and pieces end up in your closest and things of yours in another it would have been so natural you diddnt have time to stop and worry about it.
They have been a guest in your metaphor house and you in his often enough that by the time he gets to your closet there will already be a feeling of belonging.

O I do look forward to you making a spontaneous plan ( lol, an oxy moron I know ).. but I use this together because your most comfortable with a strategy.

I wish I knew who she was.. I dont think it is your mother, she was older than you but I dont think a whole lot, but her skin was flawless.. she did feel beautiful, calming. What I felt from her for you was absolute understanding..  This could be a spiritual guardian .. but I would not say certainly unless I could confirm it with something and so far I was not getting any more detail than that..
Il think more on her tonight.. I cant promise I can get more. but I will try.

:) I'm smiling how what I felt is like a polar opposite of your list. I'm interested too.. I wonder if one might fly under the radar like mine did, or if he is someone who just may share your path for a time.

The thing with affirmations is that you must believe them for them to have any effect.. What they are not is a magic spell.. I dont believe in alternative reality with " if you think it, it will come true".. I also find it important to create an affirmation that only focuses on self with no other motives..
The one we will start with for you will not be intended to "attract" a partner instead it will work on the road bock thats in front of us in the present time.
If you click my name over <<< the link will go to a facebook page StormGirl Blue Stuff. you will see a tab on that page that says affirmations.. there are some there you can look over now..
BUT.. I'll write out a few that I feel are ideal and we can pick one from that to start with.
when we have decided on one, Ill do some photoshop and art for it so that you can print out stickers and / or wallet sized cards and things..
If you would like ( you dont have to ) you can pm me a picture of you and I can do a collage also..

lol. ok sounds like a plan ..
I'll try to have a few posted here but this time tomorrow.. not sure how Il go, its the weekend here. so all I can prommise is if not tomorrow most certainly on Monday Australia time..

Ill TTYS :)

jlo

Post by jlo » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:41 pm

Hi again StormGirl Blue,

I hope someday I am able to open up someone and learn to trust again . This will only happen if I heal my issues and if it happens naturally and effortlessly . Lol, I will do something spontaneous as soon as I'm less busy . It's ok if you can't get more about that woman . She sounds like someone who really cares for me. That man wouldn't be what I am looking for but if he might be in my life for a while , there must be a reason for this ..I've never had much luck with affirmations ,maybe because I didn't believe in them 100% . I'll have a look at the affirmations on the link you provided.Please take your time with the affirmations and enjoy your weekend. Thanks so much.

Hugs,
Jlo

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”