hello thank you for your time its appreciated .... reading please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jasuh

hello thank you for your time its appreciated .... reading please

Post by jasuh » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:48 am

dob 28/04/1973 suzanne
hi can i have a reading regarding children(howmany, when) money and  general thanks
you are your own

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Possibly a general reading would be more helpful in your situation

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:10 am

Hi Suzanne,  :)

We can certainly give you either a general or money reading, but as with regards to predicting or diagnosing pregnancy, or telling you the number and sex of any unborn children long before they are actually conceived, we cannot unfortunately help you with anything to do with these questions.

Predicting and diagnosing pregnancy whether or not in the present moment or in the future are purely medical matters which should only be discussed with a qualified doctor.

These subjects are completely off limits to readers.

I noticed that you have also requested a reading in the Tarot reading forum, as well as this one.

Please be aware that because all members are only allowed one reading per month in any of the several different reading forums, once your reading has been given on this board any other requests on any other reading forums will immediately become invalid.

If you have not already received a Tarot reading by that time I am ready to take this request (which would make this request invalid), I recommend that a general reading would probably be the best place for us to to begin.

A general reading is where it is left entirely up to the reader's intuition to decide what it is felt is most important or urgent for you to know at this moment in time.

It may or may not be that this general reading will be about money, so it will be completely up to my inner guidance to decide what the subject of your reading will turn out to be in the end.

A general reading in this forum should follow this message within the next 1 - 2 days, as long as you have not already been given a Tarot reading by then.

Kindest regards from one Aussie to another,

eye_of_tiger (male) Image

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

General reading

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:53 am

Dear Suzanne,   :)

It appears that my friend and much respected team member Cedars agrees with me that a general psychic reading would probably be the best way to go about this, while still working within the forum rules. I noticed in your introduction that you are both a wife and mother, so I am hardly surprised that money or a noticeable lack thereof would have a high priority on your current list of major concerns.

Your focus card for this reading was the Six of Wands, and it seems relevant to your question about your finances during the next six months thought to be covered by this reading that this particular card could well be applied to this important area of your life. While money cannot buy you true love and the exclusive pursuit of money at the sacrifice of what is much more important and eternal in our lives (our relationships with those people closest to us), having a certain amount of it is a necessary requirement for surviving in a physical body and world where not having enough of it can mean the difference between a relatively comfortable existence, and a life where one does not even know where their next meal may come from or where they will be sleeping that night other than out on the streets

The Six of any of the four different Tarot suits is commonly thought to represent the person whose reading it is (the querent) entering or being about to enter a period of relative peace and harmony, after just having endured or survived a part of their life which seemed to ruled by the elements of confusion, shortage and almost total chaos. So this six featuring in your reading is already beginning to look like exceptionally good news for you in predicting which direction the balance of your bank account will be expected to move between now and early September of this year.

But of course there is little overall advantage of your family financial status of your account balance increasing significantly during this period, if your living costs and other often unforeseen expenses are at the same time considerably greater. It will mean that you will not so far behind as you would have been if your income had stayed the same or decreased, but without also more effectively conserving and managing what money you already have and what money is going out each week, the point is that you will still be behind and be carrying around with you an accumulating burden of debt that will act like a millstone worn around your neck weighing you down, every time you get the opportunity to get back on top of your liquid assets or cash flow problems.  

The Six of Wands in the basic Rider -Waite pack being a member of the Wands suit is thought to symbolise a person who is not willing to leave anything to chance or luck, and who consequently prefer to take a more active and more carefully planned role in creating a much more positive and prosperous future for her family and herself, instead of as like many people do sit there and complain about the cost of everything but at the same time do little or nothing to help themselves to climb out of or escape their financial black hole. This is the card of a doer or survivor, and not one of a passive complainer or an habitual victim.

On the face of the SOW (Six of Wands) is a valiant warrior returning from battle or war, riding down the main street of his hometown accompanied by those he fought beside with such courage, strength and leadership, both carrying high on his staff and wearing around his head a garland or wreath as a sign of his victory over his enemies. Here comes our brave hometown heroes, lead by the man of the moment who has almost single-handedly turned the tides and our fortunes more in our favour, when all the critics and doom and gloom merchants said that it would be impossible to do so. Hail and praise be to you oh mighty warrior, for saving us when we were so close to being totally wiped out without having you as our leader.

While hero worship with you being the hero is is good thing for a while and temporarily raises everybody's spirits, eventually the crowds get bored doing this and they quickly drift away until the hero returns from his next victory, which had better be bigger and better when compared to the previous one if he wishes to remain on his lofty pedestal according to how the crowd feels about what he has overcome this time. In the eyes of other people we are often judged to be only as good as our most recent achievements, and these achievements must get bigger and more impressive over time, for us to keep our supporters and fans motivated to continue to follow, adore and support us in our ongoing efforts on their behalf.

Now you might very well ask, what has any of this to do with predicting the health of my family finances during the next six months. I have not returned from battle, I am not to the best of my knowledge regarded as a hero by anyone including my on family, and if I rode a white horse down the main street of my town or city wearing the same outfit as the man on this Tarot card I would in all likelihood be arrested for obstructing the flow of traffic, indecent exposure or perhaps committed for treatment of possible mental illness.

I would interpret the meaning of this card symbolically and not literally. It is what this card represents to you on your own life and in particular your finances over the next six months which are at issue here. Just as with many of your dreams the message is exaggerated or over dramatised to get you to sit up and take more notice. It is my feeling that this is saying that there is a huge pressure or burden of expectations being placed upon both your husband and yourself to balance your family budget, not the least being the constantly increasing needs of any children or older dependants. I feel that you will as always do your best to increase your income, manage and conserve what money you already have, and reduce your expenses in non critical areas, but that you may always be thinking that your best will never be good enough.

This reading is not going to go into any detail as to describing exactly how you will accomplish each of these elements in your overall financial recovery. I sense that you already know what is best to do in this direction. But the reading is basically saying that you re to ignore your critics, just keep going with what you are already doing so well to help yourself money is, and never become disheartened or diSPIRITed. And just as any warrior leader must soon recognise, losing a battle now and then does not need to mean that you have necessarily lost the entire war. This means that no matter what wonderful progress you are making to dig yourselves out of your black money hole, that there ill always be days when you wonder if  any progress you thought you had made up until then was only a cruel illusion.

Take special care of your health.

KEEP GOING FORWARDS! EVEN WHEN YOU MAY BE FEELING THAT YOU ARE GOING IN REVERSE, YOU ARE NOT!

ONWARDS TO VICTORY!

GIVING UP IS NOT AN OPTION.

Wishing you a brighter and more prosperous future soon to arrive, mainly though your own efforts, with some good luck also thrown into the mixture to give your family finances a positive kick start.

EoT Image

jasuh

Post by jasuh » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:50 am

thankyou so much
you are your own

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:33 am

Suzanne,  :smt004

It was my pleasure to be of service.

Onwards and Upwards,

EoT :smt006