Job Reading Request!

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Luckysaw1986

Job Reading Request!

Post by Luckysaw1986 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:49 am

:)

Hi Im wondering what job i will be doing next? Been out of work since Nov. Was on unemployment but it ended. Just stressed out about my bill i have to pay coming up. Anyways any insight would be wonderful!
(Birthdate 2/6/86)

Sharon

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:32 am

Hi Sharon..
This short look does not specifically answer your question, so I leave the floor open to other readers who may be abe to get the exact detail you are looking for..

What I do get is a lack of drive and focus in any one specific area.. ie your open to anything available but not seemingly passionate about any one particular field that you are qualified for..
I get that you have over looked potential positions because job title or descriptions did not get your attention as something suitable for you.

I feel that you next position will not be one you exactly choose for yourself but more one your directed, or advised/ guided to look into. ( something your told to go and do, not something you thought to choose for yourself.. perhaps you thought you would hate it from the sounds of it.. good news is you thought wrong, your more suitable and interested than you thought once you settle into it.

I dont know if you are dealing with an employment agency ( if not I highly recommend one ).. if you are with one, I am wondering if it is located in a second floor office.. ie where you go up stairs.. not so much an elevator.. Im just getting you walking up stairs in a small-sh 2 or 3 level office type building.. I dont think this building is where your employment is located, but you visit here regarding it.

When I did push harder for something specific, I was shown children .. whether that means some sort of child care  I cant be certain of..

I welcome the input of other psychics here..

If I was you looking for a specific question in the future like this I would consider a verdict astrology report

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Life Path Number 5 (career)

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:40 am

Hello Sharon,  :)

I believe that as usual Tammy (StormGirl) has offered you some excellent guidance and advice concerning this, which I would have great difficulty improving upon.

However especially because you have been unemployed since November, are experiencing financial difficulties in paying your bills and particularly because you are not as so many other people in your situation do asking us to predict when you will get your next job, I was very drawn to helping you as much as possible.

If I understand this correctly you are instead looking for some indication as to what it is felt would be the best type of job for someone with your effectively unique personality.

Not so much when, but rather what type?

Since you have so kindly provided your full DOB, it is my opinion that a Life Path reading using both it and basic numerology would probably be the best approach to helping you with making this important and potentially life changing decision.

(2) + (6) + (1 + 9 + 8 + 6) = 32

3 + 2 = 5

Your calculated Life Path Number (LPN) is therefore FIVE.

The numerology Life Path Number is thought to give a profile of your personality strengths and weaknesses at the moment of your birth. Your life path tells you what your life tools and lessons are about.

The LPN refers to the average person walking your particular life path.

Therefore with you being effectively a unique individual and anything but average average, not every item in this list may necessarily apply to you,

Sometimes nothing in it will apply to you, as your personality strengths and weaknesses when you are 25 are also the product of your upbringing plus your total life experiences up to this point in time. Your genes, psychological make-up and your environment combine to produce whatever your personality profile is in the present moment.

Now this list of characteristics in theory could be quite long, so in order to save time, space and my limited energies I will from now on focus exclusively on those in the list which I see as being especially important and relevant to you choosing your optimum type of career.

LIFE PATH 5 CHARACTERISTICS (CAREER)

Spirit of adventure
Needs play as well as work
Values freedom highly
Enjoys travelling
Adapts well to change
Hates and avoids restrictions, and too many rules
Wants security, but not so much that there are no means of escape when it is felt necessary
Can be self centred and self indulgent, especially when bored
Original in both thought and action
Takes risks when required, but makes them planned or calculated ones
Good salesperson
Fast working
Skilful
Persuasive
Excellent communicator (oral or written)
Prefers constant change of scenery

Some but certainly not all examples of careers best suited to LPN 5 individuals would be as follows.......

Public relations, marketing, sales, media, journalism, mountaineer, adventure / travel photographer, communication, sales,  actor or lawyer, flight attendant, politician (local, state, federal), writer, teacher.........

Do not hurry your choice of career.

You need to experience life in all its variety, fullness, adventure and relative freedom before you can truly know, understand, commit to and live your heart's desire.

You are a late developer, and before you are willing to accept some necessary, basic restrictions and settle down, you need to get out there in the world and be willing to get your hands dirty, if it means that you will have food to eat, a roof to live under and have enough money to pay your bills and as well has some more left over at the end of each week for those little luxuries and pleasures which make life seem that much more worth living.

You have a great appetite for freedom, and self-employment attracts you strongly.  Your primary life challenge is to settle into one career area, with the intention to develop and refine your ability sufficiently to be able to earn a more than adequate income, and be a success in your own terms.

Once you you have discovered your particular niche (career specially suited to a person's interests, abilities, or nature) in life, the motivation  and inspiration you will supply to other people around you will bring you much reward and satisfaction in return.

You will then as a direct result find your friends and colleagues supporting and promoting you on the road to your success.

When using this reading to guide you in the best career direction, do not get caught up with specifics. If you do not want to be a politician or teacher, or do not feel that you have the interest and ability to be either, any alternative occupation which could utilise your excellent spoken, written or both communication skills, would most likely do just as well.

Be kinder to yourself and particularly when unemployed take special care of your health, with a qualified doctor's help and advice if or when necessary.

EoT Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”