Lack of Confidence in my abilities.

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lotus_

Lack of Confidence in my abilities.

Post by lotus_ » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:57 pm

Right now I can't even decide if I'm pregnant or not and doubt myself. I had a strange dream and usually I trust my intuition but my insecurities make me think otherwise. Or I'm so afraid of the truth I confuse what's real and what's make believe.

I need a little bit of advice and a little bit of a revelation/reading if I conceived. Or at least guidance so I can figure it out myself.

I know what I'm capable of yet I fail to trust myself. For example I knew about Libya, Yemen, and Lebanon and the woes in those countries before these upstarts occured. I don't know if I lack the motivation to test myself or if it's negative energies in a mixture of attracting it and being attacked that's bringing me down.

Any seniors around here who can help?
an anomaly of sorts. <3

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:49 am

New pregnancy test kits available today will even give you an indication of how far along you are if you have a positive result.
An over the counter test kit is a much more reliable indication of pregnancy.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Learning to trust your abilities as a psychic prophet

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:25 am

Dear Lotus,

"Please Read Before Requesting a Reading"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424
11. When asking questions, please word your question carefully, think about the content and take responsibility for the question.

i. Questions that are deemed to be offensive or unsuitable or life threatening will be removed.  Please do not ask unsuitable questions about health, pregnancy etc as these will also be locked or removed. Only a qualified medical practitioner is able to diagnose or prescribe and for subjects such as these please refer to your own doctor.
A reading which attempts to predict or diagnose pregnancy is definitely against the forum rules, but a reading to help you to learn to better trust your psychic ability to be able predict the future is perfectly valid and acceptable.

You are right when you say that you are too close to and therefore also too emotionally attached to the outcome of the reading to be objective and clear about what you are feeling is the truth. This is the same reason why many readers consult other readers for a second opinion.

When or if we should ever get to the point that we no longer question or doubt our abilities or believe for one moment that we know everything which there is to learn about them, then my advice to that person would be to immediately stop using their psychic abilities completely, and not run the real risk of hurting someone else or yourself in the process.

Overconfidence, abuse of your gifts or a spiritual superiority complex (I am more psychic and advanced than you are) or massaging your own ego at the expense of someone else who comes to you for help and human compassion, is really not worth the large amount of negative karma it can attract to your soul.

If on the other hand like yourself the psychic constantly questions and tests out his or her abilities against reality, and seeks another psychic's opinions if or when necessary, then that person I feel is definitely on the right track.

Ideally the best way to develop and strengthen one's psychic or intuitive abilities is to sit in a regular development group in your local area with other students who are also developing their own unique skills.

But for the psychic gift of prophecy or foretelling the future, attending a basic psychic development group or circle in your local area will not be enough by itself, to help you gain enough confidence in your gift to use it with the proper intentions to help others.

If you can possibly find that psychic development group/circle near where you live, under the supervision and care of a knowledgeable and understanding teacher of good repute who is more advanced psychically compared to you, then by all means join it.

In addition, to be able to further develop your psychic gift of prophecy, try regularly posting to the following forum.

Everyday predictions forum

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=86

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 715#136715

The more you practice using your gift and the more positive feedback &nbsp;and reinforcement which you receive from other members when whatever you predicted comes true, the faster and stronger you will learn to trust it.

Take care,

EoT  :smt006

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”