Reading please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Padme

Reading please

Post by Padme » Mon May 23, 2011 2:36 pm

Hi,can someone give me a reading please.I would like to know if I'll soon be in a relationship. Most people around me has someone, and I'm so long that I already fear that they will remain so forever. There is someone I love, but I'm not sure if he likes me. actually still hopeful, but whenever I see him I had been treated with hate . For all that got into depression so deep, and i do not see the way out. I feel so alone , that i want to cry all the time. Will i ever be with someone?

housemom1952

Padme

Post by housemom1952 » Mon May 30, 2011 4:19 pm

I see that you are on a journey to discover who you are and have reached a blockage of sorts.  This emptiness you are feeling is because you *think* you need someone to validate your existence.  A relationship is in your near future but it is not what you think you want...it IS however what will be of most benefit to you at this time.  Enjoy the friendship that is offered to you and let it gradually emerge into a deep and lasting relationship.  This next six months is for you to focus on educating yourself.  A new period of awareness of what YOU need to change about yourself to be able to love yourself.  Once you have found something to love about yourself then the love relationship will come to you.

Padme

Post by Padme » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:52 pm

Thank you for your reply. I  hope that you are wright about relationship, it will mean a world to me now. But I do not see what kind offered friendship you talk about. I have only few friends, and they are all girls like me.No guy offered me a friendship, as i can recall.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”