Who is around me? Reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

earth2bella

Who is around me? Reading

Post by earth2bella » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:49 pm

Please if somebody can feel a connection with me, I'd really like to know who is around me (family members?), names if possible, and what their connection is to me, and if they have anything to tell me. I try to speak with these spirits myself but I am struggling to understand. Thanks if anybody can help me :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:27 am

Perhaps if you relax, learn, and not try so hard, it will all open.  It is more like a flower that needs a seasons than an instantaneous effect.

earth2bella

Post by earth2bella » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:13 am

I've been doing that for years and I just don't have it in me to hear them right now.

So I'm turning to you guys in hopes that somebody will be so generous as to help me hear from any spirits. I'd really be so grateful.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:07 am

Mediumship readings are neither allowed nor given on Mystic Boards.

Which is exactly what you would need to be further helped to make better contact with the spirits.

That is in addition to what helpful, practical advice can be generously given to you by a volunteer medium such as my much respected reader team colleague Spiritalk.
I've been doing that for years and I just don't have it in me to hear them right now.

If you have been doing this for years and you still don't have it in you to hear them, hearing spirits through the spiritual gift of clairaudience may not be one of your greatest psychic strengths.

You could be unknowingly wasting all your energies in this direction and getting nowhere fast, and not using them instead more productively with the intention to develop your much stronger but still largely untouched ability to see or feel spirits.

Mediumship Understanding and Development forum

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... .php?f=107

EoT Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”