spirit guide or past lives reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

alise

spirit guide or past lives reading

Post by alise » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:38 am

Hi out there i was wandering if anyone would like to help me out a little :) I am having a hard time coming into contact with my spirit guides and i thought if i could have an idea who they are it might help? And of coarse any other tidbits that they may share :)

Im also very interested in learning something/anything about my past lives?

If anyone would like to give me a boost into my own knowledge It would be greatly appreciated :) My name it Tiffany

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Not a reading

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:41 pm

To my good friend Tiffany,

Past life readings are Cascade of Light's special area of expertise, so I will leave giving you one of these in her very capable hands, if or when she is prepared to help you in this manner.

Putting a person in direct contact with their spirit guide is usually done by way of a mediumship reading, which as you probably already know is not allowed on Mystic Boards.

Spiritalk can offer you general advice as a substitute for an actual spirit reading, either here or preferably on her own excellent forum, which can be visited using the following internal link.

Mediumship Understanding and Development forum

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... .php?f=107

I am not a trained medium myself, but I do know from my past experiences as the leader of a home psychic development circle that knowing your spirit guide's name too early in the process can frequently cause you to become so focused upon learning more about their identity, that you can all too easily be distracted from the messages which he or she is attempting to communicate, as well as getting in the way of properly preparing yourself beforehand so that you can take maximum advantage of the lessons being taught later on.

So what often happens is that your guide either chooses to delay giving you their real name (if indeed it is felt to be in your best interests to know what it is at any time in this current lifetime) until a time of his or her own choosing, or more likely they will give you a pseudo name which they feel you would be comfortable with for the immediate future, until they are ready to reveal their true identity at some later stage in the process.

This is not an attempt to deceive you or hide their true identity from you, but more to do with them knowing much more about your personality and soul development schedule, when compared to what any person who is presently living on the Earth plane would know about this.

My advice for what you may feel that it is worth with me being a non medium (?), is to direct these questions to the Mediumship and Understanding Development forum and to Spiritalk.

She is infinitely better qualified than I will ever be to help you to develop and deepen your relationship with your spirit guide in a safe and relaxed manner. Basically however your guide will be the one who chooses when or if it would be the right time for you to know their name.

I am now handing this posting over to Cascade (Cassie) for a past life reading as well as advice in this specific area to be given, if or when it is felt by her to be the best time to offer you one of these.

Kindest regards,

EoT  :smt006

Cascade of Light

Re: spirit guide or past lives reading

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:48 pm

Thanks EOT :)

alise wrote:Hi out there i was wandering if anyone would like to help me out a little :) I am having a hard time coming into contact with my spirit guides and i thought if i could have an idea who they are it might help? And of coarse any other tidbits that they may share :)
Hi Alise,

I know we have been talking in the general forum about this and it made much more sense today on reading your response.

People often confuse 'meditation' with 'visualisation' or 'guided meditation'. You seem to be using a very common method to try and meet some spirit guides and so far not having much success. There can be several reasons for that. Lets have a look at some of them.

First, do you really believe in spirit guides? If you do then you may also believe in the afterlife and the continuance of the spirit after the physical body has gone, and perhaps inextricably link the two?

Second, why do you want to have a spirit guide or why do you want to meet one? You do not need to have a spirit guide to make contact or to further your development. Is there some particular reason that you are trying so hard to make this happen? What difference might it make to you or your life or your beliefs or thoughts?

Everyone has a higher self, an 'inner spirit' that guides them a bit like the cricket that is Pinnochio's conscience lol. It is like having a conversation inside your head but not talking to yourself. I am sure you must have felt this and even had discussions or debates with your higher self about whether to do something or what decision to take. Many psychologists call this the super consiciousness or the id. That part of ourselves that is connected to everything else and to the collective consciousness, which is also where the Akashic Records are thought to possibly be held.

So, what am I saying? You can try a guided visualisation technique but if inside your consciousness you do not truly believe in the belief founded in spiritualism that we all need a guide, then you most probably won't come up with one.
However, you can use a similar technique to connect to your own inner or higher self and from there to the Akashic Field, and from there to past lives or memories or fields of knowledge.

Im also very interested in learning something/anything about my past lives?

If anyone would like to give me a boost into my own knowledge It would be greatly appreciated :) My name it Tiffany
I have to go and have lunch now, but will come back and see what you think later :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

alise

Post by alise » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:49 pm

Thank you for your advice Eye Of Tiger, Sorry didnt know that it wasnt aloud to do spirit readings :)

And to Cascade Of Light I do believe in spirit guides but me even knowing they exist only came about about a year ago or so.  Iv always thought Of basically everything on this kind of sight was evil/ witchcraft because of the way the church looks at it. But i stumbled upon one thing after another that made sence to me more than anything i have heard before. And realized that my thoughts on this kind of thing were completely mislead.My belief is growing as i learn.

The very first time i tried to meet my guide i at that time knew nothing about any of this stuff and didnt know what to expect. I did that same stairway meditation. When i opened my door and asked the name of my guide and i heard something go in one ear and out the other 2 times. I started feeling tingling in my hip area that got stronger and spread up my body. My heart started pounding and i was seeing flashing white light really intense behind my eyes. I started to get freaked out so i calmed my self down and when i did the flashing stopped and my eyes settled  down and all i saw was a little orange ball with a stream behind it bouncing off black walls. That experience is what turned me into a believer but also made it all real. And with it being real brought on the fears. I have not been able to connect that strong again. To be honest im scared of something negative/harmful coming threw to me even when just doing basic meditation. Thats why i want to meet my protector guide because i feel that i could go much further in my development If I had someone i could ask questions and stand by me.  

I am Very interested in getting to no my Higher self but i dont know how to do that. And how do you know when you are talking to your higher self? I havent heard of the akashic records i will look that up.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”