reading please, need help

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Verisme

reading please, need help

Post by Verisme » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:33 pm

hello, my name is veri, would ask a reading for myself, i would like a reading for my self because , i feel that even though i always help every friend that i have that needed help at some point or at least i will as best that i can try to help them, but when i needed some help from my friend they all just reject to help me, why is that ? whats wrong with me ? it's like they all just taking advantages on me ? it's been since i was a child and now i'm going just enough and sick about it, and i think it best that i don't have a friend anymore .

my dob is 16-02-1982

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: reading please, need help

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:08 am

Verisme wrote:hello, my name is veri, would ask a reading for myself, i would like a reading for my self because , i feel that even though i always help every friend that i have that needed help at some point or at least i will as best that i can try to help them, but when i needed some help from my friend they all just reject to help me, why is that ? whats wrong with me ? it's like they all just taking advantages on me ? it's been since i was a child and now i'm going just enough and sick about it, and i think it best that i don't have a friend anymore .

my dob is 16-02-1982
Hello Veri,

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you.

Any more than there is wrong with any other fallible human being like ourselves.

To be able to directly tell you exactly why your so called friends are rejecting you would require me to give you a third party reading (which I am not allowed to do according to the forum rules).

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424
12. Please do not ask for readings for others or third party readings as this is strictly against Mystic Board’s policies. Instead ask the person to join Mystic Board themselves, once they have contributed to the community by posting and introducing themselves they are much more likely to receive a successful reading in return.

However having told you this, I can in its place indirectly read their thoughts and intentions towards you, and I feel that as so often happens when there are two or more people involved, most of your problems are related to the both of you not properly understanding each others thoughts and feelings.

In other words the messages from you to them and from them to you either as words or body signals or even in the form of writing are becoming confused and scrambled to the point that there is a total communication breakdown happening.

Because the messages going in both directions are not being received accurately and regularly enough, our human minds tend to fill in the missing details using our inner beliefs about what a true friend is and our own negative imagination to paint pictures or place wrong ideas in our minds which have nothing to do with what is really happening under the surface.

Usually we imagine that the worst thing is true. That the way that they are looking at us necessarily means that they do not like us or worse that they hate us and want to hurt us as revenge. When the truth might be that they have other worries on their minds and their nasty looks might possibly have nothing at all to do with you. In fact they may be so sad and depressed that they are not good company for anyone at that time.

It is always easier said than done, but your reading is encouraging you to develop better communication skills. Make sure that your words and promises are more consistent with your behaviour. Watch out for body signals which you may unknowingly be sending out to people around you that suggest the complete opposite of what you wanted them to communicate.

In order to make a friend, first be more of a friend to other people. Stop talking so much about yourself for a while, and try to get interested in what they are interested in, before you can expect them to be interested in what you are interested. Good friends talk only 10% of the time and listen to the other person for the other 90%.

There is often a big difference between hearing what they are telling you (assuming that your hearing is normal) and really listening to what they are telling you, deeper down. Try not to immediately judge another person by their cover. Look deeper inside to where the true Self exists within all of us, if we are only willing to look past each other's human weaknesses. If you constantly do this with other people, other people will more often look deeper for the goodness in you.

They will frequently respond by ignoring your weaknesses and mistakes, as you did theirs. Other people serve as a mirror which we hold up to ourselves with the intention to better understand and have greater compassion for them as well as for ourselves. We often condemn in others what we most recognise ourselves doing.

We feel uncomfortable with everyone who is in some way different from us. Since we are all effectively unique individuals on so many different levels and in so many different ways, everyone else is different from us. People who are different from us are strange or weird or are clearly (only clearly to ourselves) the cause of all of our and the whole world's problems rolled into one. They are to be feared, ignored or rejected.

Now you may have read all that I wrote above and be saying YES that is exactly how other people have been treating me since I was a child. But if you were completely honest with yourself can you guarantee that you have never thought, said or done the same types of unfriendly things to them? I certainly cannot guarantee that I am any better or worse a person than you are, or that I have never either intentionally or unintentionally thought, said or done the same unfriendly things to them which I am now accusing them of doing to me?

If there is one important message that your reading wants you to know, it would be that your apparent separation from the other people around you is largely an illusion. The boundaries which define where each person ends and another person begins are nowhere as clear cut as you may have believed or imagined that they were in the past. Therefore before you accuse these other people of being unfriendly or taking advantage of you, be absolutely sure that they could not equally accuse you of doing the same thing (either consciously or unconsciously) if they really wanted to.

To better understand other people and why they do or say what they do, first learn to better understand why you often say or do things which others could reasonably interpret as you being unfriendly or you taking unfair advantage of them.
Or how can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,' when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye.
Luke 6:42 New American Standard Bible (©1995)

Or in more potentially shattering, graphic and modern terms, people who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Amen,

EoT Image

Verisme

Post by Verisme » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:14 am

hi Eot, thank's for your trouble to get me a reading, that's was very insightfull, i think i'm gonna think deeply about your reading to me, because what you said it's got some point to me. The problem is that maybe because i've lack in social relationship, i'm a loner i'dont feel that everyone doens't know what i feel, and when i  felt angry,love,jealous etc to someone i just i keep it inside, i dont speak to much and when i speak i just speak straightforward and bluntly without have smalltalk. well anyway thank for your help.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:43 am

Verisme wrote:hi Eot, thank's for your trouble to get me a reading, that's was very insightfull, i think i'm gonna think deeply about your reading to me, because what you said it's got some point to me. The problem is that maybe because i've lack in social relationship, i'm a loner i'dont feel that everyone doens't know what i feel, and when i  felt angry,love,jealous etc to someone i just i keep it inside, i dont speak to much and when i speak i just speak straightforward and bluntly without have smalltalk. well anyway thank for your help.
Dear Verisme,

You are very welcome for any assistance and support rendered to you as a valued member and friend, through my readings.

There is clearly a very big difference between consciously choosing to spend some of your time alone with your thoughts and feelings, and quite another finding yourself forcefully and involuntarily cut off from your friends and other family members over a more extended period of time, tending towards it effectively becoming permanent.

Between choosing to be a loner, and alternately feeling painfully lonely (even when surrounded by many other people at the time).

It is completely possible to fit both of these descriptions, at different times in your life as a whole.

I can personally identify with both descriptions in my life.

What about you (optional question)?

Take good care of yourself,

EoT  :smt003

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”