Pretty please :)

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

alise

Pretty please :)

Post by alise » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:06 am

I was wandering if i could please have a general reading as to what ever is important in the moment or near future thank you for looking :)

Cascade of Light

Re: Pretty please :)

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:06 pm

alise wrote:I was wandering if i could please have a general reading as to what ever is important in the moment or near future thank you for looking :)
Hi Alise,

How are you getting on? Last time we spoke you were interested in meditating to reach your spirit guides? How did things go? What are you trying now?

With regards to your reading I feel very excited and I think this is coming from you as if you are looking forward to something special that is coming up or as if you are already excited about something that has already happened. It is like you are dancing. Rushing around this way and that, back and forth. Perhaps you feel in two minds about something, do you have a decision to make?

I feel that there may be some significant developments coming over the next few months, especially around the end of September and the next new moon. So if you can calm yourself for a few moments then those are particularly good times to make changes.

Looking at the Akasha there is a view of the sea right behind your records, with boats and sailing ships and yachts. I am not sure what this means but it is very distracting. There is a message that you are on the right track but you must calm yourself and persevere and let faith take it's course.

Many blessings to you

Cassie
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

alise

Post by alise » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:17 pm

Hi Cassie good to hear from you I havent had a lot of time to meditate I do try and throw it in when i can but Ive got two littel ones that are attached at the hip lol. I still havent made contact with my guides. Im sure that is because i dont meditate enough and I am still strugaling with fear but have overcome alot of that with studying and learning as much as i can.

I have been alot happier lately Iv made new friends My husband and I have been getting along way better and my daughter is about to start Kindergarden. If you were reading me last night mabey you picked up on what i was doing, My daughter has a horrible dress code for hear new school Forest Green shirts and tan bottoms. The problem is I couldent find anything that color and was stressing out. But then my friend and I decided to try and and make some really cute clothes for her mind you I have never even used a sewing machine before. And we were up all night last night doing that we had a blast and made planes to continue making clothes.

Another thing I have just resently relized is my son Kden he is 2 can see spirits. He sees dogs and cats. And the other night he saw something that scared the crap out of him. At firs it scared me because he was so scared and i couldent see what he was looking at. But after talking to some people about it they explaned that anything to a 2 year old that they dont understand will scare them I felt a lot better :)

When you were talking about the sea and the sailing ships and you said it was distracting did you mean It was distracting for you or that that means im distracted? Is there always something like that behind peoples records?

And that last line was that talking about my spiritual path? What do you mean by calm myself, dont rush things?

Thank You so much :)

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:49 pm

Oh my, I wrote you a long reply last night and it's gone!

But no matter, nothing wrong, just let me see if I can find a copy of it :)

Cassie
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

alise

Post by alise » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:33 pm

LOL ok, thank you im excited to hear from you I will check back :)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”