May I have a reading please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

IannaFae

May I have a reading please

Post by IannaFae » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:30 am

I am having a hard time with my PTSD, and I'm trying to figure out if it is because my daughter is coming up on an age that was traumatic for me, or if it is just something I never really dealt with when I should have.  Is my life going to get normal again, or will I always have these thoughts (more like video tape on constant rewind).

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:45 pm

Hi Ianna,

Your question re PTSD should really be aimed at your counsellor. Do you see someone that you an talk this through with that can help you come to terms with the condition and help you to put this all behind you and not allow it to interfere with your current life and the way you think of others, especially your daughter?

There are many therapies that you can work with to help stop this constant dwelling and anxiety, PTSD is such a very strong emotional condition it needs professional help offline to really get to the bottom of the feelings and lay them all to rest so that you can move on successfully.
Rather than giving you a psychic reading I felt that a message from the angels might be more appropriate and they gave me a single word.

PEACE

You need to take trouble for yourself, you need to care for yourself and work through these emotions so that your heart and your head can find peace. Putting all the past events into order will help you to do just this, but you need to ask for help. Your guardian angel will help you in small ways if you ask, giving you strength and determination and the knowledge to overcomeso that you and your daughter will enjoy and happier and more settled relationship.

Many blessings

Cassie

IannaFae

Post by IannaFae » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:44 pm

Yes, I am seeking help for it, but I was just wanting affirmation that at some point in my future I will be able to conquer it ;)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”