Cassie.. can I have a reading???

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lady_Seeta

Cassie.. can I have a reading???

Post by Lady_Seeta » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:26 pm

Hi cassie hope you are fine. Can I have a reading regarding my trip to mexico, how can I make it happen? ANd have a doubt about my relationship with the father of my baby.. How can I loose those doubts???

thank you cassie. hope Im not bothering you too much.

Blessings.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:18 pm

Hiyas,

How's things? :)  you know I never got the hang of that facebook thingy, far too confusing, all it seems to do is send me zillions of emails every day lol. Hope you are doing well and are smiling :)

Now you now I won't be allowed to enter into the father/baby area don't you? But the Mexico trip! well, shall we try looking at the Mayan Oracle and see what happens?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ♥ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ♥ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I can see the Mayan Queen, strong, determined and eager to get on with life,  sitting with her back to a dark cave, she looks into the future with her clear eyes and sees straight to the cause of the delay. In her hand is a gold coin and she plays with this turning it over and over in her hand whilst smiling.

This woman looks to me to be like you, in fact she may be you, personified. Behind you is the long dark past and in front is the whole of the world. The coin obviously looks very symbolic of money and finances, and perhaps this is a hurdle which you have to leap over to get going on your trip. But if we look again at the cave it is as if something thre is being hidden and has to be put to rest before this woman will leave her post in front of it, perhaps she is guarding it for some reason? Perhaps she is afraid of what lurks in the annals of the past out there in the dark.
I feel that there may be a mini trip, a kind of preparation that is needed before the real one unfolds. Do you have something that you have to do first, someone you have to visit first to sort things out, I wonder if we are both thinking of the same person here?
The good news is I see no block, there is a path that leads to your goal and all you need to do is to follow it and not get sidetracked. Make sure you have enough coins for the complete trip and that you don't fall or run out along the way. But that is simple practical advice and not part of the reading as such so no worry there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ♥ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ♥ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

let me know your thoughts,

Cassie

Lady_Seeta

Post by Lady_Seeta » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:54 pm

yes i think its a sorting out trip with the person in question. Now the money part is just not enough.. Im not going with a lot of it and I AM worried, I just have to hurdle a bit the money with the abilities I have and be confident and secure that I CAN charge for them and I AM WORTH charging for them. I am thinking about teaching Reiki and doing some spiritual workshops... Shamanism, power animals, meditations, tarot, etc. so much knowledge there and need to give a it a chance!!

What do you think???

Blessings

Lady_Seeta

Post by Lady_Seeta » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:01 pm

do u think I ll stay in Mexico or I will come back!??

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:14 pm

What do you think???

Lady_Seeta

Post by Lady_Seeta » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Something will happen in his life to be able to come back but its going to be like one year and a half/ six months dependds on some decisions.. but we wont stay... OUR HEARTS ARE IN MEXICO for some reason. !!!

You know what I would love to do?? Go and visit Cuba and know about that culture and its religion, Yoruba religion/Orixas

Blessings.

How are you??

Im going to Mexico next week.. send all your reiki so evrything goes well> Hope I am well received!!

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:42 pm

Wonderful!  Knew you would!   xxxxxx

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”