Hi could i have a monthly reading please.

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sindy

Hi could i have a monthly reading please.

Post by Sindy » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:21 pm

Why am i so stuck@?

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:03 pm

Hiyas,

ooh readers hate this kind of question. Stuck in what, where, work, career, love, home, so many different areas that you might be stuck in. I know from reading your past requests you seem to be very reluctant to open up, obviously this is a public forum, but there are other ways that seekers share their thoughts with readers, and one is by pm, but some readers dislike that contact.

I feel that the main problem here is about respect. You do not gladly respect others or offer them their true worth, not i a blunt way but in a shy and uncompromising way that makes you hold your head down and avert your eyes. Sometimes when we meet others we may feel a sudden companionship or friendship that is immediate and sudden and seems to come from nowhere, these we can hold our head up and look straight in the eyes with no fear and often find that sparkel shining back at us.
Other people we get our backs up and hump and well, just don't like them or get on and do our best when we are near them. These people we seem to put on a front for and so sadly they don't see the real person inside, these we cannot look at closely because we may fear what they really are as we can often feel their intentions are not entirely honourable or kind.

Your purpose, this is an area that makes you feel unsound and concerned, you are unsure of where you are going and where you want to be and also where you have been and why. Was it your fault, what did you to, did you cause this to happen all those kind of questins run through again and again. Finding that special purpose will change the way you see and feel about things. Suddenly life has a meaning and the pace quickens, you just need to look and see what is around you, then you will realise you arn no longer stuck just pausing for a moment to catch your breath!

:)

Cassie

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”