Reading please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bloom

Reading please

Post by bloom » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:07 am

Hi there!

Ive been drawn to reading back on all the things I have asked before.  Well now, something else bothers me.

I slept in one place where people who reside there knew there was an old lady ghost.  Well, at first I wasn't really bothered but strange things happened to me while sleeping/dreaming.  To cut the story short, I was haunted in my "dreams".  They said I might be bringing a spirit in the house, the ghost protects the apartment from "bad" spirit.  So I was thinking, did i bring "something" in, maybe a spirit attached to me or my spirit guide?

anyway, its been a while since I asked for a reading again..reading a lot of stuff here inspired me.

I hope you can read for me about this Cassie :)
Do you need any other info, pls let me know :)

Thanks in advance!

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:22 pm

Hi Bloom, Nice to see you here again.

I don't sense any spirit activity, but I do sense that you are hyper-active and have been dreaming like the wind and thjat you need to use more spiritual and psychic techniques such as grounding and protection. Just basic simple things that may make you feel more present in the moment and more solid in your surroundings. The protection is not against anything bad or evil just psychic protection for your energies as you are so sensitive and you appear to be increasing in that capacity right now.

What have you been doing since we last spoke? Have you studied or developed further? Do you regularly speak to your spirit guide?

It's easy to get involved in the world of dreams especially if you are concentrating and try to remember them or actively take part in them. Do you have any charms or talisman or crystal by your bed? Do you have a computer or tv in your bedroom? All these kinds of things can affect the whole process of sleep in the sensitive.

Have a think and let me know :)

Cassie
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

bloom

Post by bloom » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:56 pm

I don't have television in my room, rarely using my laptop either though i do have my iphone beside me.

I've been read before that I am some sort of dreammaster during my sleep, maybe that is why I keep having weird dreams (almost so vivid and all) I don't know any techniques how to ground myself, though nightmares rarely happen, I feel that I have outburst of those from time to time (uncontrollable).  I often wish it wouldn't affect my waking life but some dreams can strike as very true to life and scary.

I notice that whenever I have nightmares (when I shook to wake up), I would see black dots around me..not sure if it is spiritual in nature, I keep closing my eyes after to make it go away. I often feel vulnerable when Im asleep though, I can't control my dreams.

I want to contact my spirit guides nowadays, It's been a while since I "talked" to them, sometimes I get too caught up in my daily life, i forget how to enlighten myself through silence..

Can u advise anything for me with regards to that?
Thank you so much!

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”