Reading from Cascade of Light please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

me123

Reading from Cascade of Light please

Post by me123 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:27 pm

Hi, I've seen a couple of your readings and liked them. I was wondering if you could please give me one on my love life? there is one man in particular that I really like...

Alex (Alexandra)

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:11 pm

Hi Alex,

Thank-you for asking for me to read for you. I notice that you have also asked for a Tarot reading at the same time so why don't we combine the two and see what we come up with? Will be back later with your reading :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

me123

Post by me123 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:28 pm

Hey, sounds great!! thanks :)

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:38 pm

Hi again,

Ok the first card out of the deck was the 5 of Cups, a not very happy card three of the 5 golden cups have fallen over and although there are still two standing  the figure looks sad an unhappy. This card may be indicating an imbalance between yourself and  the man in question. One of the ways throgh this is to discuss the situation and tell him how you feel, that way he won't have to guess but will have to make his own mind up how to react.
Taking advantage of the small details is a good idea right now, don't overlook small things that you may think are irrelevant as they will have an impact later on and may make you feel that you regret what you did or didn't do.

there is a strong influence from the King of Swords, powerful, dominating and rather scarey and fierce when he wants to be, this makes me feel that you may actually be missing the point somehow. The 4 of Cups shows a young person sitting under a tree daydreaming, in front of them are 3 upright cups and out of the clouds come s a hand with another cup almost as if this is a surprise gift of some kind that you have ignored or overlooked oe perhaps misunderstood and forgotten?
Perhaps both of you are putting on airs and graces and trying to impress the other, the King is not really of such high rank or so powerful, underneath he wants to have fun and enjoy time with you, and you need to relax and stop worrying about all the little things that are too late to change.
Often after a damaging relationship we need time to rebuild our confidence and to trust and become ourselves once again rather than portray ourselves as the person we think the other wants to see. Be you, smile and be happy :)

Cassie
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

me123

Post by me123 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:53 pm

Hey, this really resonates with me... I have known this guy for almost a year now, and it's been kind of casual, and I think (but don't know for sure) that that's the understanding...when we're together it's so natural and comfortable, as if we've known each other forever.. he does know I really like him tho, he doesn't know I want a relationship... I'm wrestling with myself about whether I should tell him how I really feel... I don't want to scare him off tho.. and wonder if I should just wait and let him be the one to make that move...

I'm hesitant as I had a bad  'relationship' of sorts with a man that ended (we completly stopped talking) about a year ago now. I took the risk and told him how I felt he didn't react how I wanted him to and I ended up losing everything with him including our friendship.... I really don't want to make the same mistake with this new guy. I like this new guy much much more and feel so much more comfortable with him.

"Often after a damaging relationship we need time to rebuild our confidence and to trust and become ourselves once again rather than portray ourselves as the person we think the other wants to see. Be you, smile and be happy " this seemed to really hit the mark with me... maybe I should just tell Bruce how I feel.. maybe he will react the way I want... time to let go of the fears I have from the last guy...

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”