EYE_OF_TIGER'S THREAD (RENAMED)

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

EYE_OF_TIGER'S THREAD (RENAMED)

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:34 am

To all members requesting a reading from me during the next six months.

Because my wife is seriously ill with cancer, I will need to spend more time during the next up to six months providing her with extra support of many different types, and correspondingly less time on giving readings on Mystic Boards.

However it is vitally important to me that I can continue to do my spiritual work on here when I am able, so I could ask you to simply be more patient at times (most of you are already incredibly patient with me) if your reading is unavoidably delayed.

In some rarer cases if I feel that nothing is coming through me on your behalf or I am feeling overloaded, I may need to turn down your request completely or redirect you to another reader and forum.

I have asked Swetha to attach this posting near to the top of the forum and leave it unlocked, so that you can if you would like add your own messages of sympathy, healing prayers and good wishes for my wife's speedy and complete recovery.

Thank you for noticing and viewing this message, and for all the love and positive feedback which you send me on an almost daily basis in return for my readings. Especially during difficult times like these, my internet friends mean much more to me than all the gold in the world.

Love and Light to everyone,

EoT  :smt100

PS: My regular weekly day off from giving readings every Thursday will stay the same as it is now.
Last edited by eye_of_tiger on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:30 am, edited 5 times in total.

The_light

Post by The_light » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:50 am

Dear Eye of tiger,

I am very sorry to hear about your wife's illness, I will pray for her health.

Good luck, love and light,
Amit

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:47 pm

So sorry to hear about your wife.

I am sending a bigg huuugg to you both, I know the feeling of cancer, after loosing a brother to the same illness.
He managed to keep a very positive outlook, which helped both him, and us, tremendously.

I am just to short in words, would only say this!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Thanks everyone for sharing and caring

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:27 pm

To my good friends Amit, Rhutobello and others who will contribute to this thread in the future.

This is merely to let you know that I will continue to regularly monitor your messages of support,  and how much they are appreciated in the light of what is currently happening to our family.

Some things between friends do not need fancy words or words at all, in order to be sensitively and properly expressed.

Thanks everyone for sharing and caring,

EoT Image

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:43 am

Hello EOT,
Extremely sad to hear about your wife. Please take care of yourself and post as and when you get time. Let us know if we can help in any way possible.
Love and huggggs

Swetha

Brahma Mihira

Post by Brahma Mihira » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:36 am

Dear EoT

I’m also felt sad and wish for your wife may attain colorful health soon! I pray for her health from my supportive gods. I will send light to your wife and your family when I do energy meditation. Take Care!

God Bless You!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

God bless all our internet friends

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:24 pm

Thank you to both Swetha and Brahma.   :)  :)

Sending light and thoughts and prayers for my wife's complete recovery is something which everyone here could do to help us to get through this difficult time for my entire family. Each person who does this will be contributing to the combined healing effect of all the others.

We are still waiting for M to begin up to six weeks of radiation and chemotherapy which is intended to shrink the tumour and make complete surgical removal more practical, with a significantly reduced chance of a recurrence.

It will be when her pre-operative treatment and the associated side effects really kick in that the time which I have available to me on Mystic Boards for giving readings could be most adversely affected.

Will keep you updated about this ahead of time, if indeed I get any warning.

God bless all our internet friends,

EoT Image

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:05 am

Dear EOT

May God grant you and your wife the will and the courage to fight this horrible disease.

My healing thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Much blessings to you and your dear wife.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Is this SYNERGY or RESONANCE?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:20 am

Thank you Cedars.

Just knowing that there are so many people like yourself who we will probably never meet face to face during this current lifetime, but whom are still willing and eager to send their healing thoughts and prayers to us in spite of the physical distance between us means more to my wife and yours truly than it is easily possible to properly and completely express in the form of clumsy English words and without becoming over emotional.

So the best thing I could come up with as a substitute for those awkward, clumsy and totally inadequate words was to send you my own prayers and healing thoughts in return for your kindness in sending yours in our direction.

With all these positive energies bouncing backwards and forwards between each of us on this forum, something incredibly good and healing for all of us is likely to be created as a direct result. The sum effect of all these positive, healing energies is considerably greater than those of each individual component or energy node when combined.

Is this more an example of SYNERGY or RESONANCE?

Who cares?

But probably the answer is a little of of both synergy and resonance of these energies at the same time.

Any way, your prayers and friendship are always much appreciated,

EoT Image

AutumnRose749

Post by AutumnRose749 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:43 am

Eye of Tiger,

I am sorry to hear that your wife has cancer.  I will keep all of you in my prayers for healing, as well as the medical staff.  May you find beauty and peace in each day.

Blessings,
AuturnRose749

decentgal

Post by decentgal » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:04 am

Dear EOT

I can feel for you and your wife.Its a tough time for both of you and i pray that God give you both strength and make it easy for you .

I will be sending healing energy and thoughts to your wife  and you all will be in my prayers.

Take care of yourself

Blessings

Hina

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:32 pm

I am now adding AutumnRose and decentgal to the sconstantly growing list of internet friends I would like to thank sincerely from the bottom of my heart for caring enough about my wife M to want to send their prayers for her healing in our direction.

There does not seem to be anyone on this site who has neither directly first hand nor indirectly through a friend or loved one, been negatively affected by this terrible disease in some way.

This puts a very personal light on the discouraging statistics of the five year survival rates, which by themselves seem to me to be cold and clinical and insensitive to the extreme to both the patient and his or her carer.

These frightful predictions about our mortality are not just mere numbers on a computer screen.

They represent real people who love, and whom are loved in return!

Thanks again everyone for contributing to this thread, as well as to my wife's healing journey towards a hopeful recovery.

EoT Image

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Dearest Friend,
My heart goes out to you, I totally understand your feeling of helplessness with your beloved wife and the need to continue a "normal" life for yourself.  My prayers are with you and your wife as you go through this new phase in your experience of this life.  A friend to you always,
Mangomom

Karabo

Post by Karabo » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:26 pm

Hello there,

Here's my hope that things are already getting better and that your much loved wife is on her way to full recovery. Life often plays out in ways we don't understand, but as i'm learning from my own recent diagnosis of a chronic condition, it doesn't mean that we're out of God's watch. My thoughts and prayers with your family through this challenging time.

Warmest regards,
Karabo.

TarotModerator

Post by TarotModerator » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:20 am

Hi EOT,

My deepest empathy for you and your wife. The walk with cancer is difficult and arduous, I extend all my support to you.

Hi MM,

Wonderfull to greet an old friend!!

Hugz
TM   :smt006

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”